congratzz buddy for starting abhiya ff
well cant resisit to read abhiya ffs
plsss cont it
waiting what will abhay do now with piya

atul.488 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
               Chapter-2(SAVED PAST)
Dr. khatri opens the door and welcomes piya inside her home.
Both piya and Dr. khatri sits on sofa in hall facing each other.
Khatri:so piya how are u?
Piya:I am fine Dr. your home is different  from what I expected.
Khatri:oh, you must have thought about crystal balls and lot of candles. Well we are not going to perform any magic or do some hocus pocus.you should relax and how did you lost your memory?
Piya:actually  doctor I  don't know .whenever I ask about it ,everyone try to close the topic and no one gives me the exact details of incident but they say I had some accident and I lost my one year whole memory. That one year matters a lot to me.  [piya becomes hyper and asks all questions in one breath']so, I want to know how was my life before? who was with me?how was was he?what actually happened?why no one even want to talk about it?what everyone is hiding from me?                                       Please help me Dr. I want to know everything.
Khatri:calm down piya,calm down. relax We will try to figure out all your questions.Just calm down and follow my instructions and u will know everything.
Then Dr. khatri takes piya inside a room and ask her to lay on a couch(couch is same as in the show).
Meanwhile while abhay opens his eye in hall of raichand mansion and thinks "ahhh what to do with her? Can't she(piya)  just understand a simple thing?well I have to rush before its too late".
Thinking so he left his home with his  super vampire speed and rushes towards Dr. khatri's home.
Piya was little hesistating to lay down and Dr. khatri sensed  her hesitation and try to calm her.
Khatri:piyaaa we are not going to do some hocus pocus. So relax. I will hynotise you and ask you few questions. It is pure scientific  and logical. I will try to scratch your memory in sequence . our subconscious mind responds better  and is faster than fully conscious mind.so, you can remember more things and may get your memories back.
Piya:okay
Saying so piya lays on couch and takes a deep breath.she is very excited and nervous too.
khatri takes out a pendulum with a silver round bob at bottom.she sways it freely in air in front of piya.
Khatri:piya stare  at the bob and drown yourself completely in it. 
Piya stare at bob as it sways and slowly starts loosing herself with movement of bob and feels her eyes becoming little heavy and she closes her eyes.Dr. khatri took out the diary and started her treatment.piya had gone to subconcious state.
Khatri:where are you piya?
Piya:I don't know.
Khatri:what is your name?
piya suddenly goes to her past and watch herself sitting with her mom on a bed and hear her name as piyashree jaiswal.
Piya:piyashree jaiswal.
Khatri:what is your age piyashree?
Piya:5 years.
Khatri:piyashree,ab tum 8 saal ki ho.Ab kya dekh rahi ho?
Piya:I I  I  am in hospital.doctors are saying,they can't save mumma.They can't do anything.mumma you can't leave me ,mumma mumma please mumma don't leave me mumma
Dr. khatri watches piya in disturbed and sorrow state and her pain is clearly visible to her.so she decided to move ahead.
Khatri:bas piyashree bas.Hum aage chalte hai. 8 saal bad. Ab kya dekh rahi ho?
Piya again goes to her past and watches herself standing outside the mount college with misha and ruhi beside her.Suddenly a black coloured mercedes with no.111 comes and stops. A very hot,sexy and handsome boy comes out of it and starts walking towards the college.she was just watching him like all other bimbos.
Piya: abhay
Abhay reaches outside the Dr. khatri's home and goes inside the house from balcony and goes to the room and heard "ab kya dekh rahi ho".Next moment he heard piya saying " abhay" . He goes near Dr. khatri and compell her to stop this and says "you will never do this to piya.you will stop it right now and make excuse for not doing it" and he hides himself near curtains.
Dr. khatri jerks piya 3 to 4 times to wake her up (saying her name )from this subconscious state. Piya slowly opened her eyes.
Piya:what happened Doctor?
Khatri:we can't proceed.
Piya getting tensed and replied: why?why can't we proceed?
Khatri:ww'we we can't proceed because because your pulse rate is getting higher and I can't take the risk.
Piya:I don't care doctor. We have to do it.we can't stop now.
Khatri becomes frustated and replied:we can't go ahead,its dangerous.i I can't take the risk.
Piya:I don't care. I am ready to take any risk. If anything happens it will be my fault. I promise No one will blame you. Lets go ahead doctor.
Khatri becomes very angry😡 and reply in very angry tone: enough is enough piya. I will not take the risk, that's it . you may leave now.
Piya:I completely understand your concern doctor but you don't have to worry about consequences. Nothing will happen to me. Trust me . lets do it again.
Khatri:can't you understand a simple line,we can't take the risk.its very dangerous and leave before I do something which you may regret.
Piya says thank you doctor for helping me.
Piya was surprised by this sudden change in behaviour and unwillingly decides to leave  Dr. khatri's home. She was very angry with doctor and was baffled also.she comes out and goes towards her car and started to drive towards home.while driving the car she again recollects the incident and thought "what happened to her?she was so sweet and caring at the starting but suddenly she became so rude,her mood changed so fast". The word rude and mood swing reminds her of abhay.she immediately braked the car and thinks "again abhay.ahh why can't I just take him out of my mind. Well I am not going to give up so easily. I will find abhay's truth(secret) at any cost. Now  No one and nothing can stop piya dobriyal ".
Abhay comes out of his hiding place and once again says seeing directly into Dr. khatri's eyes "you will never do this again with piya" and left. While  going towards his home he was thinking "I am sorry pia but you can't know it .when this all will be over ,I will leave you forever and will never return back to your life.you deserve to leave with light,not with darkness. You deserve a normal human who will give you happiness,not me."
It was night when piya reached home.
Piya enters into her home and was pacing towards her room but suddenly main door opens and she turns and was shocked beyond limits. she was not able to believe her eyes what she saw.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any error/mistakes.
Reply your views,it will help me to improve

Edited by atul.488 - 10 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update... but i hate dis jerk, idiot charmer vampire abhay raichand... oops but i also love him...
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this sadu raichand is not gonna chng ever!!😡.gr8 updte!!👏 
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update 
but why khatri become angry
and the line piya said
no one can stop pia dobriyal
just love the line