Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Junoonian

Anu thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Watched all of them - fabulous πŸ‘

Dil kush ho gaya :) - πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
And now I feel murderous rage all over again at the CVs and PH for destroying this πŸ˜‘😑😑

you r welcome πŸ˜› ... Working on more... I know what you mean on how they ruined a good story...
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu Thanks a ton for making this latest VM πŸ€— πŸ€— How i miss 12goan Mithvi  Their chemistry in nafrat was tooo good πŸ˜ƒ Wish they had maintained in their pyar too, sigh water under the bridge now πŸ˜”

Thank you for making me aware of bolly songs via your VM πŸ˜‰ I had never heard about Jayantabhai ki love story & Teri meri Kahani before πŸ˜† 

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anu, Finally saw the VM (in the office πŸ˜‰)
superb yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for usign 12gan, thanks for using my  prithvi (with muchchi and that super hawt attitude ) , thanks for using feisty Meera with brainsπŸ‘πŸΌ, thanks for using that Jeep  

Super hugs for bringing back the mithvi we feel in love with πŸ€—πŸ€—

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu i lubbed the i lubu part πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Thankoo for adding that πŸ˜›
prem_diwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

Anu Thanks a ton for making this latest VM πŸ€— πŸ€— How i miss 12goan Mithvi  Their chemistry in nafrat was tooo good πŸ˜ƒ Wish they had maintained in their pyar too, sigh water under the bridge now πŸ˜”

Thank you for making me aware of bolly songs via your VM πŸ˜‰ I had never heard about Jayantabhai ki love story & Teri meri Kahani before πŸ˜† 

thanks so much Sahana ... I get so nostalgic when I make the VM's... 

I like songs with a beat and absolutely old songs .. So I keep up with music (hindi only - no clue of angrezi songs after britney spears😳)
prem_diwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Anu, Finally saw the VM (in the office πŸ˜‰)

superb yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for usign 12gan, thanks for using my  prithvi (with muchchi and that super hawt attitude ) , thanks for using feisty Meera with brainsπŸ‘πŸΌ, thanks for using that Jeep  

Super hugs for bringing back the mithvi we feel in love with πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you Saba and yes thats the Prithvi we fell for and want back ...