Kya karegi Emily... - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
@ Sindhu   Yes the CVs will take the first option. She will not abort as it is against her religion. I agree with you society is unfair to girls and we are a long way away from gender parity. Thank you for your inputs.

@Nitishkumar   Serials cannot bring a drastic change in a society. Societal change takes centuries. However they can highlighten the problems facing the society and suggest solutions. It compels a traditional mind to think. Visual media is powerful. Whether he or she will be inspired and act on it depends on individual self. Media helps in the thought process to start taking roots in our brain. That is the first step.
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
Uma, I'm going to put Deebz's proposition here - if MoMli become the new couple at RM, the focus will shift to them. Will the CVs want that?  SurYa will just be sidekicks in their own show, at least for a while.

As for Mohit learning a lesson, why not have all the thorny issues neatly sorted like your option 1, but then, last minute, Emily gets cold feet, has second thoughts and locks herself up and refuses to proceed (just for a bit of drama), or decides to prosecute Mohit for some reason in court (just a bit of drama). 

Thanks for setting out all the options for us. You make like easy for CVs too. Great post! 
Thank you all for taking the time, reading the post and replying. After reading all the comments we are all more or less clear that it will be option 1 which will be taken by CVs. We all want Mohit to be punished harshly for his crime. Being a fictional show we want them to twist the story to show it happening. Our anger is justified as what Mohit did is unpardonable. However if they show Mohit being punished by the Panchayats than Emily will also be punished and Sandhya has to be shown losing. That is unlikely to happen. If they wanted to show a bolder Emily willing to fight the world for the unborn child, they would not have send her to the village to please Maasa. All other options stated by me will not result in Mohit being made to pay for the crime he committed. I thought a lot about it and realized there is no way what we want can happen. Emily also after marriage cannot avenge her humiliation in any way as she will be hurting her self more. As somebody said deny him conjugal rights. I feel Mohit will find a way out of that too having an extramarital affair or going to a commercial worker. It will be Emily who will be left alone. There are some people in this world who can get away with murder like Meena and Mohit, we cannot do anything but fume. I am hoping he has an accident, Emily serves him tirelessly and there is a change of heart. He feels guilty for his misdeeds. A jolt in life alone can move Mohit. I liked Shant's idea that Emily can be made to setup a nuclear family with Mohit by Bhabo as Bhabo may find it uncomfortable to live with a Christian. Emily can also escape a regressive RP. Thank you once again for your valuable inputs.
Uma, Mohit will do what and the what?  Don't give him ideas!  He reads these pages too you know. 

Mohit an accident is a good tried and tested formula. So Emily will look after him, Sandy will look after Emily, Suraj will look after Sandy. I like. 
Originally posted by PadBear

Uma, Mohit will do what and the what?  Don't give him ideas!  He reads these pages too you know. ..mohit has that quality...😡.

Mohit an accident is a good tried and tested formula. So Emily will look after him, Sandy will look after Emily, Suraj will look after Sandy. I like. and bhabo will look after suraj and meena will look after bhabo...😳.
Uma has closed her discussion pinky paati. Now we are just talking to each other. 
so pothi.now v r allowed to spam here na... 😳
Meena looks after Bhabo? 

Vik looks after Meena, Chaturi  looks after Vik, Chotu looks after Chaturi, Bhabasa looks after Chotu, Maasa looks after Bhabasa ❓ 101 Beendniyon look after Maasa, ... deep breath...

... Sandy looks after 101 Beendniyon, I look after Sandy. Pinky Paati looks after me, Superman looks after Pinky, Emily looks after Superman, Mohit (blooper) looks after Emily, Bhabo looks after Mohit, Sandy looks after Bhabo (BhaSan love resurfaces), Fatima (reluctantly) looks after Sandy, Uma looks after Fatima(by writing a well thought out, point by point reason why Fatima should be stop), I look after Uma. 😳

Meena looks after Bhabo? 

Vik looks after Meena, Chaturi  looks after Vik, Chotu looks after Chaturi, Bhabasa looks after Chotu, Maasa looks after Bhabasa ❓ 101 Beendniyon look after Maasa, ... deep breath...

... Sandy looks after 101 Beendniyon, I look after Sandy. Pinky Paati looks after me, Superman looks after Pinky, Emily looks after Superman, Mohit (blooper) looks after Emily, Bhabo looks after Mohit, Sandy looks after Bhabo (BhaSan love resurfaces), Fatima (reluctantly) looks after Sandy, Uma looks after Fatima(by writing a well thought out, point by point reason why Fatima should be stop), I look after Uma. 😳

😆

Meena looks after Bhabo? 

🤣🤣. Too good Anushaji... Lekin ek baat batao who looks after Suraj the hero and Papuda the second hero and the chief vamp Chavvi...   Mujhe lagta hain is per bhi ek point by point reasoning ki zaroorat hain...😉 . I will have to look after you as well like Fatima...😲. Let me start writing the next thread on the missing links in care taking in DABH.
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago