Posted: 11 years ago
I hate saying this, but no matter how much women have progressed, this is still a man's world! That makes me wonder, what would a woman's world look like..? πŸ˜› What if women ruled the world and not men? Would the world be any different, if so.. how? 
Originally posted by boreddamsel

I hate saying this, but no matter how much women have progressed, this is still a man's world! That makes me wonder, what would a woman's world look like..? πŸ˜› What if women ruled the world and not men? Would the world be any different, if so.. how? 

We probably would only have 1 billion people in the world.
Before you throw your designer DQ shoes at me.
Amuse yourself.
Once upon a time including my own grand parents and great grand parents had 10-12 children.  If women were to have have that many children, how much time would they really have to rule the world.
It is a different question, if even child bearing is reversed.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then it would become a very interesting question.

Oh you were being serious Arti.  Bah !!  Who asked you to send me the link  Tongue😑
Originally posted by SeerialLoops

We probably would only have 1 billion people in the world.
Before you throw your designer DQ shoes at me.
Amuse yourself.
Once upon a time including my own grand parents and great grand parents had 10-12 children.  If women were to have have that many children, how much time would they really have to rule the world.
It is a different question, if even child bearing is reversed.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then it would become a very interesting question.

Oh you were being serious Arti.  Bah !!  Who asked you to send me the link  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‘

After seeing your reply on the other thread, I thought you were going to be serious.. πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
Phew.. now you are the Loopy I know..  Loopster πŸ€—  

Laughing my head off at the bold πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
But you aren't giving enough credit to women. I say women could still have kids and rule the world! πŸ˜›

I wasn't thinking of a scenario where men would have kids .. haha.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

No I wasn't being serious.. it was an open-ended question.. its whatever you want it to be.. 
Be your Loopy DQ self! πŸ€— and go crazy! πŸ˜†
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Black dresses, red cars, and black red bottomed shoes. That's my world. πŸ˜†

And Celtic men. Lots of Celtic men πŸ˜³
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Someone said b4 that  'If women ruled the world there would be no wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other'... πŸ˜› I think women cannot be a perfect master...cos women have a much more feeling heart,more loving, are more open, are more receptive,she  disciplined...to become a boss and to rule the world is very difficult job, you have to become kameena...women don't think much abt the logic and reason..they feel through heart...

Actually women ruling the world different ways..I like to share one story...Akbar, a great Mogul emperor in India ,perhaps the greatest Mogul who has ruled India , was very curious abt everything... One day he asked his council of wise people he had collected nine of the most famous wise men around himself in his court ..he asked them, "Can you find a husband who is not henpecked?" Only one remained silent... He was the most wise.. his name was Birbal... The other eight said, "Yes, we can find many husbands, what to say about one?" Akbar looked at Birbal and he said, "You have not raised your hand." ...He said, "I cannot, because even you are a henpecked husband. You are a gr8 emperor of a vast subcontinent, and I know the moment you enter your harem, you are nobody; the woman rules over you. These eight people don't know the reality. First they should think about themselves. I would like to ask these eight people, 'Are you henpecked or not?' As far as I am concerned, I am. When I cannot remain free, I don't believe these people are free. They have not pondered over it. But give them a chance  if they can find one, it will be a revelation."...
because only men can be a henpecked...😊when you go out of the house you go like a lion, roaring. But when you come back to the house you come like a rat, trembling. It is a strange thing...
Edited by Prometeus - 11 years ago
Arti!!!

Well wouldn't that be something to watch out for...i mena we don't even know the equations...

So maybe if women rule the world will it more peaceful as women know only to love or would it be something else...

and well then will there be Adam teasing...would then there be Nibhay!!!

and would the so called hypocrites who advice on how women should behave and say how it women fault if she is raped or harrassed...say how it will be men fault if they are harrased!!!

Will the adarsh bhartiya mard be the one who sleeps after his wife and get up before her and probably there will bidaai for him...

then probably will there be male infantcide...

Well I think i should stop here such topics tend to bring out the worst in me!!!

and you topic may get closed darling!!!!

if women ruled the world, interesting topic BD!

lemme think, lemme think. Well, for starters, that would mean women would be on top, no? πŸ˜‰ Not a bad thing from how i view things. I am all for it. πŸ˜†
A woman's world would have non-puke-inducing chick flicks, diet chocolates and ice creams, shopping outlets as big as the whole of Asia and real gentlemen, some even out of Classic novels. πŸ˜³

I'll die in peace.

Originally posted by McNinja

Black dresses, red cars, and black red bottomed shoes. That's my world. πŸ˜†

And Celtic men. Lots of Celtic men πŸ˜³

I like this world. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Prometeus

Someone said b4 that  'If women ruled the world there would be no wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other'... πŸ˜› I think women cannot be a perfect master...cos women have a much more feeling heart,more loving, are more open, are more receptive,she  disciplined...to become a boss and to rule the world is very difficult job, you have to become kameena...women don't think much abt the logic and reason..they feel through heart...

When I meant rule the world, I didn't mean literally rule the world. But yes, I have heard that too.. but that's not true. Women can be jealous, but they can also be logical and peaceful and come to a solution without taking to arms! Women can make excellent bosses .. and can be ruthless! and I don't agree that all women think only from the heart.. if that was the case the world would be in debt right now! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

only men can be a henpecked...😊when you go out of the house you go like a lion, roaring. But when you come back to the house you come like a rat, trembling. It is a strange thing...

Well.. I don't even want to talk about the different ways men control their wives