my first ff:-||part 2 updated at page 4||

Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey.. hi guys..😊 
tere jaane ka ashr kuch aisa hua mujhpar 
tujhe dhoodte dhoodate maine khudko paa liya..
hav u evr heard these lines guyz...?? guys sometime ago(about a year back) i hav read a novel "i too had a love story" by ravinder singh..might u all too have read it..guys i like reading novels but after reading this novel for about two dayz i was in shock..guys i still read that novel n every time wen i read it it makes me cry😭 everyone says this is ravin's(ravinder singh) true luv story in which he meets his love khushi n before two dayz of engagement while returning from her office khushi mets with an accident n after about ten dayz of accident she dies in hospital..😭 so my first ff is on this only..in the novel khushi dies leaving his ravin alone..bt there are many twists in my story..πŸ˜‰ so guys here is my first part:

Part 1

what do u think guys..can modern era of http:www can bring true love in ur life..??
can matrimonial sites like shaadi.com and jeevansaathi.com can make marriages which live lifelong with u.?? u haven't met her earlier but still committed her to marry..would u call it a love marriage..?
here it starts:
4 frndz decides to meet at his frndz house in mumbai..it was for the first time after there college gets completed they decided to reunite after college days..so as per there plan on 26th june they decided to meet at adi's house..adi, sunny, amit n shivam college frndz meeting for the first time after working at differnt places of world..(sunny amit n shivam are software engineers n adi is director at deewan group of companies)
ting tong..the bell rangs..
avantika opens the door..its sunny shivam n amit..
"hello anuty..how are u.??"  
" i m fine..u all tell how all r u.?? enjoying the new responsibilities of office"making there away to come in deewan mansion..
"where is adi aunty..??"amit asks 
just than adi enters.."hi bro howz u..long time.."all of them hugs n tkes there placs..
avantika leaves.. 
that day all wer busy remembering there college days..there boring professors, bunking classes..there semester examz.how they used to study all night..still jst mange to get 7 or 8 grade points out of 10..there hang outs wen shivam n sunny got full on becom senti..n ofcourse not so gud looking girls which try to look beautiful to get attention..after a long chit chat of old sweet n sour memories sunny raises a question..
sunny :hey guys so whats the next milestone to crack..??
adi: wht do u men dude..??
shivam: i mean dude ki we have crossed a number of milestones till now like..or schooling done..getting admissions in reputed colleges done..getting good jobs done..bank balance  in progress..now what to do..??
amit: wht do u wanna say dude..say it clearly..??
shivam: kyyaa yr..we all know we are of almost marriageable ages..so whts ur plan for that.. hav u guys looked upon somone or or parents are doing that job..??
sunny: i have still not thinked about that yr..
amit too agrees with sunny..
shivam: okay guys so what u hav decided love marriage or arrange marriage.. 
amit n sunny luv marriage ofcourse..!!
shivam: so anyone of u hav got ur accounts on matrimonial sites like shaadi.com or not..
amit: no.nhi h..
shivam: so guys lets make it..nowww..!!!
sunny: wht..
shivam: yeah man we are going to make it today itself..n the first one to make it is adi.. he just took out his laptop n openeing the page shaadi.com..
adi: no dude..u know na i didn't belive in luv ,marriages n all that stuff..still u wanna do it..
amit: yeah u r going to do it..(till than the page just got open n he clicked the sign up page ) hey dude...fill it up fast we all r in line..(laughs..)
adi: guys what is this..i don't wnt..
he ws almost annoyed..
sunny: hey adi its just the matter of making n account..who is saying u to go n marry..
somhow they all convence adi to atleast make a account..then till laste night they disscus abt there jobs family n frndz.n finally doze of to sleep..
nxt day thay all had to join there jobs back so they go to there respective cites n get bsy with there wrk..after about a month shivam cals adi..
shivam: hi adi..howz u..?/
adi: nothin jst bsy with office..
shivam: hey adi have u checked out our accout that we made..
adi.no are..i hav alreay told u i m not interested in all this..i made account just bcoz u all inisted me to to do..
shivam :so u hav no to thought of marrying ehh..
adi :yes..
shivam: okay then..hey bro do a favour snd me the pics of our reunion..
adi :yeah sure..n finally they hang up..
next dae..while mailing the pics to his frndz..he jst saw n add to shaadi.com..
adi just thought for a while n logs in..geting 20 requests from girls who hav approved him..bt as he is mr. aditya kumar so no one appealed him much.. so he logs out of it..
nxt dae he was bsy in conference..jst than his cell beeps..
hey..😊  
this is Pankhudi here..
got your no. though shaadi.com
so can we talk..when u r free..
adi reads it n replies..
bus in conference 
so can we talk after hour..
msg comes okay..
***************************************************************************************
 so guys this is the first part..do u like it or not...plz cmnt on guys..
i wanna write it..but i want encouragment from u all..
plz fogive my mistakes..its my first work..
note.:guys i'll continue this ff only if i get more than 10 likes..plz guys do cmnt n hit like button..
if anyone wnt pm than add me to ur buddy list.. 

promo updated at page 4
INDEX
part 2- page 4
Edited by sushona - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls comtinue, pm me when u update
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow ,,,,  very nice ,,,,

well done ,,, loved the story ,,,

plz carry on :))
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice

Plz carry on dear
keetha... thumbnail
Hey nice start i loved it do pm me the next chapter hope u do pm me...
sameersaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking forward to your interesting take😊
Shiraaz thumbnail
thank u all guys for replying..😊
bt i don"t feel here much people are interested to read it...😭
but a big thanx n hugπŸ€—πŸ€— to all those who read n commented on it..
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushona

thank u all guys for replying..😊

bt i don"t feel here much people are interested to read it...😭
but a big thanx n hugπŸ€—πŸ€— to all those who read n commented on it..

nthng like dat dear...Our forum has gt very less active members...dats y

U plz carry on with ur work 😊
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG! I loved this idea to the core of the modernity and how you bought in matrimony sites... really unique in that sense! Loved Adi and his gang and how they have done things together and succeeded.

Glad to know they are still in Diwan Mansion! Oye Hoye... 20 girls loved Adi's profile... haha same old Adi with no interest in marriage. OMG! Then the text from Pankhuri really cute how that happened... cant wait till they meet and start talking!

What a rocking start! May I know your name? Really, please continue with this... its a super hit FF I will defo want to read more... please update soon!
Shiraaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

OMG! I loved this idea to the core of the modernity and how you bought in matrimony sites... really unique in that sense! Loved Adi and his gang and how they have done things together and succeeded.

Glad to know they are still in Diwan Mansion! Oye Hoye... 20 girls loved Adi's profile... haha same old Adi with no interest in marriage. OMG! Then the text from Pankhuri really cute how that happened... cant wait till they meet and start talking!

What a rocking start! May I know your name? Really, please continue with this... its a super hit FF I will defo want to read more... please update soon!

yah sure..😊
 my name is shira..
i too wanna contniue it..its actually based on a novel which is the author's true luv story..
but i feel here only sum people are intersted in reading..πŸ˜”