Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Yeah She's evil ..Evil Smile
She's a churail..who killed her 16 husbands already ..Onion Emoticons
She used Chikuji , Panditji n nani like puppets of her hands Onion Emoticon..She's  a dark creature who sucks blood of people (specially Males) ..Monkey Emoticonsguys bach ke ...ROFL 

Everytime we saw her negative side ..but what about that woman who is living with a CURSE actually  ?Ouch 
She's living a cursed life coz she loved  KK King..Angry who was already married ...Ouch 
To live like a bhatakti aatma was not her own choice ...Ouch Monkey Icons
Main culprit was that KK king..Crazy Rabbit EmoticonIf he was already kisi aur ka pati toh bahar chakkar chalane ko mummy ne bola tha ?Angry Monkey Icon
Why Rani ..Dead cursed only Ana.. her husband was not doodh ka dhula hua ..Dead first of all she should killed her husband after that Ana ..Geek  Monkey Icon
 nobody loves her ..I think her 16 husbands also tried to run away frm her so she killed them .. Monkey IconsKilling someone is not a big deal 4 a churail ...Monkey Wink
She never tried to kill or harm any member of Saluja family ..why?? Icon Monkey Yoyo
n what about that curse??? ...Monkey Iconsthere is always a side solution with a curse to break it ..Rani cursed her to live a LOVELESS LIFE .. Monkey Winks
(am I correct about that curse na coz m not watching this show frm many days)Unhappyn to free herself frm that CURSE she wants a person Who really loves her even after knowing about actual Ana  ..Monkey Emoticon  
Loveless life is more painful than death..Stern Smile 

n She's not Antagonist of the Show ..  chahe to bet laga lo...Approve 

the main query is after knowing Ana's real identity who'll dare to love a churail ????? JeetSilly I've no hope with this guy...Stern Smile 

What do u think guys ???? Pls share ur views without fighting n bashing any actor/actress.. It's jus my POV...Sorry 4 any kind of mistakes ..SillyI know post phir se badi ho gayi...LOL 

Edited by Vasishtha - 30 March 2013 at 3:43pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

edward2259pearldesaiSupermagicallover_kriyanshPebbles..Bournville..sultanbala-Misek-farabiArchi02Amit.Ghangas---Shailu---Jarin04romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She's living a Cursed Life :-(" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Sona don't even go with the whole past and curse I feel  I seriously don't get the plot of her past. Honestly I m speechless of CVs thoughts here. Rani and Raja past LOL. As far as I know courtesans has always been in the palace. Reagarding falling in love I do not blame only Anamika here as you said Raja is also supposed to be punished. But you see Patiwarta wife, I tell you with sucking blood  I think that's because of the curse that is she needs to hurt the one she loves by sucking the blood from them to live with Killing husbands as you've said everyone must have tried to run away from her after knowing the truth so no choice I think and killed them.  and also may be none of her previous husbands had friend like Rano who could go to extreme with Mata Rani to bring their love back . hurting Saluja family's member I believe she won't do that until some one comes to her way.

Being either antagonist or protagonist, i think it depends upon the viewer. But the fact that she is a chudail does have major brownie points enough to cast her as antagonist. I really do not care what she is as long as we get to see a new layer of her character, spookiness with in the show which was promised during the trailers yet it clearly seems to be not reaching my level of expectations.   Also on her love life I can see a picture of CVs trying to portray her doing all those tom and jerry games with Rano and Mata Rani obviously to get Jeet back. I seriously do not care who Ana ends with as long as I get good enough plot for meto keep intact.
Simmy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicalromaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

I remeber her words said to Jeet when he confronted her " humein apne pyaar ki taqat cheena padti hai"  it was somehing like that . Rani's Curse has taken a new form "blood sucking" in 21st century... whom ever chudail will fall in love with will be left dried veins as she had to live a life without love. You are right there must be a way for breaking this curse...and for that Dravanika will have to make DQ pareshaan just for training her for future detectivegiri

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalPebbles..Bournville..-Misek-

lover_kriyansh

lover_kriyansh

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
hahaha nyss post i liked it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

sultanbala

Goldie

sultanbala

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
kya post hai yaar bole toh ekdum mast Wink

Supermagical-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Supermagical

Supermagical

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this point clear.

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
@Sonu: Alsi kahin ki...reply kro sabko LOL

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

pia24

Groupbie

pia24

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

Yeah She's evil ..Evil Smile
She's a churail..who killed her 16 husbands already ..Onion Emoticons
She used Chikuji , Panditji n nani like puppets of her hands Onion Emoticon..She's  a dark creature who sucks blood of people (specially Males) ..Monkey Emoticonsguys bach ke ...ROFL 

Everytime we saw her negative side ..but what about that woman who is living with a CURSE actually  ?Ouch 
She's living a cursed life coz she loved  KK King..Angry who was already married ...Ouch 
To live like a bhatakti aatma was not her own choice ...Ouch Monkey Icons
Main culprit was that KK king..Crazy Rabbit EmoticonIf he was already kisi aur ka pati toh bahar chakkar chalane ko mummy ne bola tha ?Angry Monkey Icon
Why Rani ..Dead cursed only Ana.. her husband was not doodh ka dhula hua ..Dead first of all she should killed her husband after that Ana ..Geek  Monkey Icon
 nobody loves her ..I think her 16 husbands also tried to run away frm her so she killed them .. Monkey IconsKilling someone is not a big deal 4 a churail ...Monkey Wink
She never tried to kill or harm any member of Saluja family ..why?? Icon Monkey Yoyo
n what about that curse??? ...Monkey Iconsthere is always a side solution with a curse to break it ..Rani cursed her to live a LOVELESS LIFE .. Monkey Winks
(am I correct about that curse na coz m not watching this show frm many days)Unhappyn to free herself frm that CURSE she wants a person Who really loves her even after knowing about actual Ana  ..Monkey Emoticon  
Loveless life is more painful than death..Stern Smile 

n She's not Antagonist of the Show ..  chahe to bet laga lo...Approve 

the main query is after knowing Ana's real identity who'll dare to love a churail ????? JeetSilly I've no hope with this guy...Stern Smile 

What do u think guys ???? Pls share ur views without fighting n bashing any actor/actress.. It's jus my POV...Sorry 4 any kind of mistakes ..SillyI know post phir se badi ho gayi...LOL 

"She never tried to kill or harm any member of Saluja family" YEAH RIGHT...and i am a unicorn with wings... she made jeets mother fall down the stairs, ruined a mandir, haunting a human being. SHE IS EVIL...and i am sorry but the more show goes on, i dont feel any pity for her at all...she deserves what she got...just because as a human she was unhappy doesnt mean she makes other unhappy too. she is the antagonist of the show!! in order to GET love, one has to EARN it, doesnt matter if they are a chudali,or  human. you think jeet will give a damn about animika after he finds out all evil she has done!??

AND yeah... i know the only good thing about the show is anamika and her haunting self, and the show would be boring with-out her...but that doesnt mean she is some sati-savitri...all broken. and blah blah blah...she is EVIL...to live a bhakitit atma was not her choice, but it is her choice if she wants to hurt other now... just because you have thrones in your life, doesnt mean you inflict others with pain.

senikada-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top