Loved the epi.. :D except the painting... :X

Posted: 11 years ago
Poor Aaryan he fall, got hurt and broke the light... That set manager came and scold him... and asked why Madhu brought him  here.. Still then its look OK.. but what he said after that.. Handicapped... why people are soo mean and tell something like they are all perfect and won't happen anything to then...🀒 for that he deserve a tight slap...😑 and i was happy to see he got one from Sultan...πŸ‘   Sultan coming inside the Studio during a Film shoot and making that Manager guy upside down was something too much...πŸ˜• Addition to that Sultan damaged one more light...  I don't want to comment on that bcos so many similar incidence happen during RK's shooting tooo...πŸ˜† may be according to gangster/father POV its was OK...  πŸ€”

I liked the way Bittuji was trying to convince that Manager that it wasn't Madhu's fault but an accident... Who is gonna listen to him... BTW did Dips called Sulthan Naya Hero...😲 Actually i loved it...πŸ˜†

I loved the way Sulthan was treating Aaryan wound..😳 and was asking him not to go anywhere without his permission.. Naughty Aaryan was not in a moode give promise...πŸ˜‰ and the way he looked at Sultan when he asked aaryan too look into his eyes was soo cutee..πŸ˜›. Madhu was trying to save Aaryan from getting scolded...πŸ˜ƒ  So this time she took the money.. bcos he damaged alot in set that too before everyone... Last time it was RK's car.. but she was some how involved in that soo she didn't took the money from him...

NOw coming to the main part.. So at last Rishbala is back together on same from...πŸ˜ƒ
I don't know when was that.. but RK was once showing drawing something.. and the BG voice was Radhaji's  saying to Small Rishu... Something like... "Draw what ever there in your mind Rishu.. draw it... just draw..." That time RK was drawing something and then throw everything and went in angry,... when Radhaji checked the pic, there was nothing other than some lines drawn with the colored brush...

This time also he was simply drawing what ever came to his mind.. but it came out as Madhu.. that too in red Sareee...(I still can't digest that pic.. I mean what was that...😑 OK leave it...) Thats where he is.. RK is still stuck in that mantap... He is not satisfied with what he did that day OR he don't want to do anything liked that...πŸ€”

We have seen in many movies and soaps... the hero in double role... one will be saint and the other will fighting with the Saint... this whole RK scene was something like that... CVs showed it in another way... So Appreciate that effort... πŸ‘

RK himself was asking questions and he himself was defending himself tooo...
He said he won't think about Madhu.. but wht he was doing.. he was seeing her everywhere...
when he was about to drink.. he saw Madhu there... she didn't said a single world even in his imagination.. Remember wht he said to Sultan... "He tried to ruine MAdhu.. and she didn't even moved her finger Instead he go Runed completely..."

He was asking her not to look at him.. but still he couldn't stop himself to look at her...
And he is keep on saying that he don't care a damn about her but still he was asking a lot to her...
Do you love me... Only i can love you..
Did he touched you... Only i can touch you..
Did he looked at you.. Only i can look at you...
it was still the same RK... but this time he is not able to control his feelings... He planned everything perfectly to hurt Madhu... but its backfiring him.. he is the one who is getting hurt...  with his own deeds...
he don't want to think about her but still doo..
he don't want to see her but still he sees her everywhere...
He says it doesn't matter anymore.. but the very next moment he agree it matters...
OK let him give time to sort out the complications...

Today RK used the word Dhokka... he agreed that he Cheat on her an dleft her at the Mantap... so from Badla to Dokka... atleast some change...πŸ˜†

and what he said... Madhu is not RK.. K for Kameena is missing in Madhu.. what does that means.. he is Kameena so he did this... So RK admits that Madhu can never be Kameena.. then why he is doubting her...πŸ˜•  When Madhu looks to his eyes... it hurts... I liked that like... Let him hurt more...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

And i loved the way Madhu gave that Stern look thru out the scene...😳 and at the last she said.. "even thought you left me.. you are still holding me with you..." And RK want to prove it wrong thats why he was kicking those furniture and all chillaying.. "you are not here.. you are not here..."

the song they used in that scene is ws  from the movie ROCk star... I liked the lines...

Meri bepasi ka bayaan hey...
tujche cheenloo ya chod du...
thujche maang loo ya mod duu..
is lamhe kya kar du mein jo... mujche chain mile araam mile...
aur ho... aur ho...aur mile... hum aur jal jaayee...

Next to CVs.. why was RK still in that Green coat.. i am fed up seeing him in that...🀒
And DD.. why can't they give something good to her... Atleast should have made her wear the same red saree... DD looked so tired.. she really need some rest...
but anyway she is supposed to give a lifeless/don't care look to RK...

So all together i Loved the Epi...πŸ˜ƒ
But still Who made that Painting... I mean really what was that...😑
Res)

I am itching to post that painting here 🀣
awesome epi..
loved rishabala moments
Originally posted by Rolzz

Res)

No Rolzz...😑 atleast not in first page...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rolzz

Res)

pls do!!! it really was horrible!!!! if they cd do this to a lead of d show, i don't know what to say abt PH!

@pennu
lovely analysis, enjoyed reading it!
I totally loved today's episode. We now finally have all the characters..just loved RKs scenes too..for me CVs answered all our questions loud and clear via RK!! I absolutely loved that background song for RK-wordings suit his situation perfectly..'tuje chin lun ya chod dun' for me his self realisation was a bomb...more and better than I expected how it would start...woho...I'm so excited...

P.s. I thought dd looked totally drained...poor girl needs a break...vd was looking fresh 
That painting!😲whats with the bunny teeth?, r cvs trying to wish us Good Friday or whatπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by madhurk

awesome epi..
loved rishabala moments

yup..πŸ˜ƒ
I'm yet to watch today's episode but I know I'll fall in love with the Rishbala scenes. I've kept hearing alot about them so I think it's time!

BTW, beautiful thread!
Originally posted by priyachand

pls do!!! it really was horrible!!!! if they cd do this to a lead of d show, i don't know what to say abt PH!

@pennu
lovely analysis, enjoyed reading it!

Thanks Chand..πŸ˜ƒ
Don't remind me about the pic.😑.  Couldn't tolerate it So I edited teh pic and made another post...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

I totally loved today's episode. We now finally have all the characters..just loved RKs scenes too..for me CVs answered all our questions loud and clear via RK!! I absolutely loved that background song for RK-wordings suit his situation perfectly..'tuje chin lun ya chod dun' for me his self realisation was a bomb...more and better than I expected how it would start...woho...I'm so excited...

P.s. I thought dd looked totally drained...poor girl needs a break...vd was looking fresh 
That painting!😲whats with the bunny teeth?, r cvs trying to wish us Good Friday or whatπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Agree the song was perfect choice... an di loved the lines too...
@bold...Easter Treat...πŸ˜†