WHAT DRAWS YOU TO MONAYA?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
😊😛

(BASHERS STAY AWAY😡😡)

because this one option was chosen and this user has stupid comment- ðŸ˜¡ am rephrasing- I meant what attracts u abt Monaya. If people who dont like me and anti-monaya people come here, am really going to take action.

cant u people ever give creatiive replies like the usp of monaya is their funny and warm relationship or their masti loving or their januable adorable nature etc etc etc? 

I am a MJHTian and a Monaya fan, not some outsider and basher. If u have anything against me, stay from my threads. and if anyone wants to say get out, tell me in the face and i will take action.
Edited by suhaani.cidmjht - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cidrules thumbnail
Suhaani aka drilabh. First in cid forums then here. Such an attention seeker with lame posts, illigical stories and polls. No one wants you.

Hi i am cidrules btw guys.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cidrules

Suhaani aka drilabh. First in cid forums then here. Such an attention seeker with lame posts, illigical stories and polls. No one wants you.

Hi i am cidrules btw guys.

Just a second ...it was so rude . Welcome to the forum dear but suhani has been a member of forum . I din't found anything wrong in the poll...in such a polll...one can tell his/her views about why he/she is monaya fan...what all attracts them...the all good qualities...she din't wanted to hurt someone and surely don't deserve such rude remarks...lame...useless ...illogical...where all that came from ?...she has all the liberty to post like everyone has...neither of the option is against mohit sanaya in the poll...rather she kept one for herself...stilll...

suhani----🤗🤗...i hope u din't felt bad...smile please...😊
Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 years ago