Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -allizwell-

<font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Hey BBians...πŸ€—Cong-shongo on the 4th thread... 4th thread...😲... bhai wah... u guys r non-stop...πŸ˜†chutter-butter...πŸ˜†good going...!πŸ˜ƒ

</div>
GOSH... wanted to share the list of jhalak dikhla jaa... before i start my ranting on Masterchef bhakwaas...πŸ˜†
<div align="center">
<p align="center">Karan kundra</p><div align="center"></div><p align="center">Krutika (kuch toh log kahenge)</p><div align="center"></div><p align="center">Sridevi😲</p><div align="center"></div><p align="center">Rajeev Khandelwal</p><div align="center"></div><p align="center">Aamna Shareef</p><div align="center"></div><p align="center">Honey Singh</p><div align="center"></div><p align="center">Mika</p><div align="center"></div><p align="center">Kapil (comedian)</p><div align="center"></div><p align="center">Virat Kohli...</p><div align="center">Sakshi Tanwar...</div>
Got this list from SBS ...ABP news...
</div>I cannot believe<font color="#0000ff">...SRIDEVI </font>is contestant... is Madhuri gonna be JUDGE😲
<div>
I like both... but i cannot accept Madz judging sri... SRI is a CLASS APART... non-trained and started off at an early age... as a kid... when i cant accept this itself, will SRI be able to accept defeat if anyone else wins???😲
</font>

I highly doubt sri devi is taking part
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Saniya93

I dont think sri devi will participate think the news channel just added the name for a greater response...and why would mika come again he was already in season 2 and lasted many weeks

They took names of others...but din take the name of mika... just showed him dancing... so possibly i mistook that...but sridevi... they announced first...now hope that was not a APRIL foolπŸ˜†... in that case, main ban gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Hey BBians...πŸ€— Cong-shongo on the 4th thread... 4th thread...😲... bhai wah... u guys r non-stop...πŸ˜† chutter-butter...πŸ˜† good going...!πŸ˜ƒ

GOSH... wanted to share the list of jhalak dikhla jaa... before i start my ranting on Masterchef bhakwaas...πŸ˜†

Karan kundra

Krutika (kuch toh log kahenge)

Sridevi😲

Rajeev Khandelwal

Aamna Shareef

Honey Singh

Mika

Kapil (comedian)

Virat Kohli...

Sakshi Tanwar...

Got this list from SBS ...ABP news...
I cannot believe...SRIDEVI is contestant... is Madhuri gonna be JUDGE😲
I like both... but i cannot accept Madz judging sri... SRI is a CLASS APART... non-trained and started off at an early age... as a kid... when i cant accept this itself, will SRI be able to accept defeat if anyone else wins???😲

Hi Laxmi ji and everybody here. Congrats on the 4th thread. πŸ‘
THE news channels are hyping this list. Sri Devi can't be a contestant😲.

And BCCI won't allow any active cricketer to take part in anything. Forget about anything other than cricket they dont even allow them to play in other cricket leagues outside IndiaπŸ˜†. So Kohli as a contestant has very less chance. If they want a cricketer they can bring Sreesanth or harbhajan who won ek khiladi ek HaseenaπŸ˜†.

It will be really good to see Bharti as host and Kapil as contestant. πŸ˜†
Aaj kal to har jagah Honey Singh Chhaya hua hai. πŸ˜†
Agar top two names confirmed ho gaye to get ready for Jhalak 4 Repeat. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: kls600

I wanted to personally to slap the programming director of the show. Why on earth did they have TV serial characters "cook" like it was a real competition. It was the most annoying thing to watch.

You are being too soft πŸ˜†, I wanted to strangle the creatives of the show.😑🀒
Sunday ko cooking class ki wajah se i am less angry, but this was just pathetic to watch.

P.S. :- I enjoyed the expressions of the real contestants. Especially Doyle. πŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail

MASTERCHEF MAHA bore... episode of Saturday......My analysis...!πŸ˜‰

Gopi Vahu is a character who is an expert cook in her kitchen.  who chants of KANHA's name in times of trouble... Here too she takes Kanha's name to make her keep the izzat of her parivaar's name... BUT Kanha is not in a mood to attend to her whims and she mistakes VINEGAR for GULAB JALπŸ€ͺ... Sanjeev Kapoor's verdict for her...THODI si CHOOK ho gayi😲... Turning MILK into Chenna is thodi si galathi????πŸ˜•... SUPERFLOP Comment...😳

Sandhya calling Ripu... as..." BHAIYA".πŸ˜†.. for his expertise help...πŸ˜†... So RIPU got a SISTER as a GIFT for his EXPERTISE cooking... bechara... πŸ˜†

BHAKKI was stated as Kaccha nimboo by Kunal... WOT???😑

Kaccha Nimboo???😑😑😑

He is a SADELA Nimboo...😎 He won atta ghoonthna...πŸ‘... he had to ANYWAYS as he prefers wash clothes at home for all ...by himself...😳... he tried the same with atta and hoila... ban gaya roti ka batter...😳... He also won the onion cutting competition... THANKS to his help he generously offers to the Dubai  bhel wala stall...always...by cutting the onions.😳 as a hobby...πŸ˜‰... regarding the Masala KHOOTNa... he proudly states every now and then... it is our family parampara to do BAND BHAJAVO of others... it is our bhaye haath ka khel...πŸ˜‰... HOPE this is their last appearance in the TV reality shows and they r OVER and OUT  ...!😑🀒

GHOOMO singh was my SAVIOUR....Bharti was awesome and CUTE...!⭐️

Laxmi ji, I have Just One Word for this Master"Drama" in the disguise of my fav show :-  Pathetic. 😑🀒

But as usual Fanatastic Analysis Laxmi ji.πŸ˜† You are the best in these types of analysis. πŸ‘
Bakkhi as Sadela Nimbu.🀣

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sscomp32

You are being too soft πŸ˜†, I wanted to strangle the creatives of the show.😑🀒
Sunday ko cooking class ki wajah se i am less angry, but this was just pathetic to watch.

P.S. :- I enjoyed the expressions of the real contestants. Especially Doyle. πŸ˜†

There was a cooking class Sunday ? I just stopped checking weekend episodes after this backwas. I vow to ask vikas khanna W*F that was when I see him again at his resturant, lol I wonder what he probably thinks of the bakwas they make him do πŸ˜†
breaking news Dawood Ibrahim caught...πŸ‘
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: kls600

There was a cooking class Sunday ? I just stopped checking weekend episodes after this backwas. I vow to ask vikas khanna W*F that was when I see him again at his resturant, lol I wonder what he probably thinks of the bakwas they make him do πŸ˜†

Yes there was a cooking class this sunday and it will be every shown sunday. I was waiting for that. Vikas's mother was also there but for this week only. The host was Season 2 Winner Shipra with Vikas and Kunal. All 3 will be there every week. If you ask Vikas please tell us what he thinks about this crap.πŸ˜† My whole family was thinking the same thing, what would a US based NRI think of this crap that they made him do. πŸ˜†
kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Yes there was a cooking class this sunday and it will be every shown sunday. I was waiting for that. Vikas's mother was also there but for this week only. The host was Season 2 Winner Shipra with Vikas and Kunal. All 3 will be there every week. If you ask Vikas please tell us what he thinks about this crap.πŸ˜† My whole family was thinking the same thing, what would a US based NRI think of this crap that they made him do. πŸ˜†

Lmaoill ask him and let u know, he's prob going to be in india for the nxt 3 months, which sucks. But ill be sure to ask him when he's back lol. I think star plus needs help in finding better ways to promote thier shows πŸ€’
WreckLass thumbnail
Laxmi πŸ€—
You are hilarious, lady...have i ever told you how much i love your posts?😳