Rishbaala - Nai jeena tere bajon.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OHMYGODDD AHHH. 😆😆

ok . So , I'll try analyze what happened today. :P OHMYGOD WE GOT OUR RISHBAALA AFTER WHAT SEEMS LIKE MONTHS. AND WHAT A BACK WITH A BANG RISHBAALA SCENE.  

nai jeena nai jeena..tere bajon nai jeena...nai jeena nai jeena tere bajon nai jeena <3

mein tenu samjhaawan ki , na tere bajon lagda ...haaye mein tenu samjhawaan ki..naa tere bajon lagda jee..tu ki jaane pyaar mera? mein kara intezaar tera...tu dil tu yoon jaan meri <3

Sorry it just seemed to be their song today. I saw a new RK today. An RK whose ego did not make him a serpent . An  RK whose ego did not bout his temper into something monstrous in words. Because for the first time , RK- the tag of this brand and the pride , ego and fame attached to this tag was NOT more important than what he feels. For the first time , his feelings won against his stubbornness of remaining the evil jerk he had planned to be ever since he saw her. Today , his feelings were the only thing that dominated him . Today he was not the flamboyant , jerky " i don't give a damn" hot house of ego named RK. He was a simple man who cannot stand this unspoken agony he feels for someone who he wanted to pain instead. But what happened? It was the man inside who got hurt the most . And finally we get the realization and acceptance of his feelings being much greater and much more important than his defenses. ❤️ I want to contrast something today. Remember their first fall catch ever?

^^ This one? Remember how this man caught her and strategically planned the whole scenario to make her fall in his arms just for an ulterior motive? Remember when she fell in his arms it was only cause of intentions that involved in satisfying and  showing what the brand , the tag " RK" was by  ruining her?

Now see this fall catch  : 

Do you see the same man in the same face and same being today? RK died today. Finally . Cause I guess he realized that he will kill his image he has been living in his whole life if the price of living in this RK mask has the cost of losing Madhu . And today, he killed a part of him to save his heart. Cause he finally realized his heart is Madhu . And the heart is weird . It seems to be the stupidest organ and yet it dominates everything. It even dominates the guy who has overpowered and ruled everyone his whole life . He bowed down to it . Even mountains bow down to their feelings . And he finally did . This man in the above pic is not holding her today for any other purpose . Today , he is just  desperately holding onto his LIFE.  Rishabh is beautiful when he emerges out isn't he? 😳
Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hahha even I got so EXCITED when I read the written update! 😆 My RK and my Rishbala back! Omg! *jumping with joy* What a great episode! I could hug CV's today! I got back my hopes for Rishbala! 

Awww your analysis is just so beautiful. I loved each and every word of it how you described RK's ways and how he was today and his feelings for Madhu.

RIshbala Forever & Always! ❤️
Originally posted by: RuthlessQueen

Hahha even I got so EXCITED when I read the written update! 😆 My RK and my Rishbala back! Omg! *jumping with joy* What a great episode! I could hug CV's today! I got back my hopes for Rishbala! 

Awww your analysis is just so beautiful. I loved each and every word of it how you described RK's ways and how he was today and his feelings for Madhu.

RIshbala Forever & Always! ❤️

ohmygod i am so happy today as well i cannot explain in words . I am so happy the track for rishbaala is finally MOVING. rk finally accepted and realized. and now the next step will be redemption . thank god we are finally moving!!! 
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
loved today's episode n rishbala r wer back wid a bang..i can't tell u how much i missed RK..his passion..his fire..his love...he has really started to accept what he is feeling inside n his pain is showing..waise i just can't get over him today..he brings back d essence of meiej..n dat famous RK pose..loved it..😳 

lets see what happens frm monday..kahin RK ne jo aag lagayi hai madhu uss pe sultan ka naam le ke pani na daal de..😆😆
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

ohmygod i am so happy today as well i cannot explain in words . I am so happy the track for rishbaala is finally MOVING. rk finally accepted and realized. and now the next step will be redemption . thank god we are finally moving!!! 

Hahah I know! I was crying yesterday, complaining and bashing CV's!  I'm over the moon today! Finally, RK realising things! Phew! Hope he'll repent soon! Thank goodness, this is finally moving like you said! 
Originally posted by: love.abhay

loved today's episode n rishbala r wer back wid a bang..i can't tell u how much i missed RK..his passion..his fire..his love...he has really started to accept what he is feeling inside n his pain is showing..waise i just can't get over him today..he brings back d essence of meiej..n dat famous RK pose..loved it..😳 

lets see what happens frm monday..kahin RK ne jo aag lagayi hai madhu uss pe sultan ka naam le ke pani na daal de..😆😆

i saw a new man today. and i am so glad he came out even if he did come late.lol. rishbaala for the win. 🥳
Originally posted by: RuthlessQueen

Hahah I know! I was crying yesterday, complaining and bashing CV's!  I'm over the moon today! Finally, RK realising things! Phew! Hope he'll repent soon! Thank goodness, this is finally moving like you said! 

😃
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
today really my heart want to see this segment rishbala together happy to read updates even i was not watching this show since last month but updates was too boring without him.love you RK aka VIVIAN D SENA AND WELCOME BACK
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

today really my heart want to see this segment rishbala together happy to read updates even i was not watching this show since last month but updates was too boring without him.love you RK aka VIVIAN D SENA AND WELCOME BACK

😃
...Seema... thumbnail
nice post.i just loved todays episode.rk is back wow.rishbala rocks