Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

inconclusive spoiler (Page 7)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Even though the Article clearly says Prithvi will confess his love to Meera but whats bothering me is that "Late confession" word used in the Article title Ouch

So what if Prithvi reaches the venue and confesses to Meera after she is already married to Akash CryCry.. then Meera will tell Prithvi in emotional tone that its too late CryCryOuch

I hope thats not the case and he reaches just on time before this marriage is complete Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....

monalika Goldie
monalika
monalika

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Even though the Article clearly says Prithvi will confess his love to Meera but whats bothering me is that "Late confession" word used in the Article titleOuch

So what if Prithvi reaches the venue and confesses to Meera after she is already married to Akash CryCry.. then Meera will tell Prithvi in emotional tone that its too late CryCryOuch

I hope thats not the case and he reaches just on time before this marriage is complete Angry

No ways...I dont see this happening. Im quite sure the "Akash Meera" shaadi wont happen. Meera should stop the marriage and also make Prithvi realize he cant take her for granted. She should make him run around her for a change. That would be fun to watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....adiana12jyoti06

KyaRe.... IF-Dazzler
KyaRe....
KyaRe....

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Even though the Article clearly says Prithvi will confess his love to Meera but whats bothering me is that "Late confession" word used in the Article title Ouch

Jyoti its bothering me too Ouch along with this TC article which said Meera will find out about Akash after wedding Dead 

What if CVs pull a dirty stunt by showing M-A Dead inspite of all those positive signs? Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

arshisoma IF-Rockerz
arshisoma
arshisoma

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Meri Mithvi ki grand shadi

Go to top