Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Saba: I am too confused to think anything! Confused
@Liza and Sneha: I was out in the evening with my friend. Missed serials. So watched the repeats and hence came late! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "inconclusive spoiler (Page 5)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Haven't read the spoiler.  Have been absent for almost 2 weeks.  Anyone have a link?

monalika

Goldie

monalika

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hi peeps,

Skipped last weeks episides except the holi one, of course! They have shown so many times in a symbolic fashion that Prithvi and Meera are married...be it sindoor durung holi or be it the child marriage or whatever that thing was when Prithvi put the black thread around her neck. The essence of the show is that Prithvi and Meera are meant to be together as man and wife come what may so it would be quite insane to break that. If for some crappy reason, the show goes the other way on us, so am I !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.adianasrKyaRe....sabaSpeaks

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Confused

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I am having a strong feeling that Prithvi is already aware of Akash's plan. He must have heard atleast once during Akash's loud self-talking, self- justification, self-patting, etc etc. Fri's epi mein to sure-shot. I think he will outplay Akash's game somehow.(How? that i'll leave upto cvs LOL)
RK seems to be aware of PMP's feelings too. Big smile Big smile Big smile
Finger's crossed. Ouch
All is upto cvs. We will go on imagining things. Aisa na ho ke pahad khodke, chuha bhi na nikle Tongue ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adianasrKyaRe....sabaSpeaks

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Well Saba and Sahana here is the next article on our inconclusive spoilers and this one puts the Prithvi lubb confession for the Sangeet and Mehndi ceremony!!!

[Junoon: Prithvi's love confession to Meera in dramatic way 

The upcoming episode will take an interesting twist and turn in Meera (Mouni Roy) and Prithvi's  (Aditya Redij) lives inJunoon aisi nafrat toh kaisa ishq on Life OK.

Present track shows that Prithvi is preparing for Akash's (Ajay Chaudhary) wedding with Meera in spite of loving Meera. It will now be shown that Prithvi will suddenly realize that Meera has become his habit and he cannot live without her.

Apart from this, mehendi and sangeet ceremony of Akash and Meera will be performed by family members.

Meanwhile, Prithvi and Akash's father RK will get a heart attack and will be admitted in the hospital. Prithvi will stay with RK for his take care. In the hospital, RK will tell Prithvi that he (Prithvi) sholuld express his love to Meera.

The intresting drama will unfold when Prithvi will confess his love to Meera during the sangeet and mehendi ceremony.]

So we have one more to add to the lot!!!

Edited by adianasr - 31 March 2013 at 3:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalika

Hi peeps,

Skipped last weeks episides except the holi one, of course! They have shown so many times in a symbolic fashion that Prithvi and Meera are married...be it sindoor durung holi or be it the child marriage or whatever that thing was when Prithvi put the black thread around her neck. The essence of the show is that Prithvi and Meera are meant to be together as man and wife come what may so it would be quite insane to break that. If for some crappy reason, the show goes the other way on us, so am I !!!

You have answered it yourself,they have already shown so many times and emphasised that Meera is prithvi's wife, they can't back track now and show that a girl who is already married twice to the same guy going through third marriage with some psycho

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalikaadianasrKyaRe....

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
If I am nt wrong, then article mein mentioned tha kii shaadi se pehle they will confess their love! I dont think tht any marriage will hpn!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adianasrsabaSpeaks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top