Qubool Hai

AsYa FF Ajnabi Meet Destiny Updated Pg 100 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 104

life4me

IF-Dazzler

life4me

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Really interesting. Please continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IIdewaaneII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AsYa FF Ajnabi Meet Destiny Updated Pg 100 (Page 11)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malini96

Goldie

malini96

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

awesome one do continue soon

and send me ur pm for next update

IIdewaaneII

irock321

Goldie

irock321

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
OMG! Perfect!!!! I can't wait till she stays in Asad's house forevaaa xD Thanks for the PM :))) 

IIdewaaneII

drunkiiebabe

IF-Sizzlerz

drunkiiebabe

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
thanks for the pm

IIdewaaneII

IIdewaaneII

Goldie

IIdewaaneII

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

On time update for once! :P Hope you like it! 

Thanks for the support everyone! Love you all! Hug

-Kawal

Chapter 5:

Asad: Kay so, since the files are all finished from yesterday, why don't you go to the police station now and then come back after lunch and then do some work.

Zoya: I don't think that will  necessary.

Asad: I insist.

Zoya: Alright. Thank you once again Mr. Khan.

She left his office and went toward the car to go to the Police station.

At the police station and completed all the formalities. She informed the police that she is missing a lot of money. Police had given her instructions to stay somewhere safe and they will call her if needed. She thanked the police officer and went back to the office.

When she had entered the office many people were staring at her. Her cheek was still a bit red and purple. She could feel all eyes on her. She went and put her stuff at her desk and went to the office.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Zoya: May I come in sir?

Asad: Yeah, come in.

Zoya: Sir, which files did you want me to take care of?

Asad: Oh they're right here.

He passed her the files slowly and carefully.

Asad: Just go though them and check for some mistakes. Then type up the confirmation letter for each file and client.

Zoya: Alright sir.

zoya was about to leave when asad called her.

Asad: Wait, Ms. Farooqui. Did you go to the police station?

Zoya: Yes sir. I am in contact with them now. Thanks for asking.

He walked up her and opened her braid. He put it so it would cover her check. She understood.

Asad: You may go now  (He said calmly)

She left and went to her desk and  started the files once again. hours passed and she was just about done. Everyone had left, even Shukria. She could hear her stomach growling.

Asad was walking down the office when he overhear  her talking to herself
Zoya: I'm so hungry! I haven't eaten since yesterday. I need to get food, fast. Maybe after I finish these letters. There is only a couple left.

Asad had completely forgotten that Zoya hadn't eaten yet. With all the chaos, it completely crossed his mind. He went back to his office and called Chinese delivery to the office.

After about 30 min, The food had arrived. Asad went down to pay for it. Zoya wasn't paying attention. She was too into finishing her work so she could eat. Asad took the food and went to her desk.

Asad: Ms Farooqui, Have some food.

Zoya was tempted but she knew that work came first.

Zoya: maybe later, let e just finish these letters first.

Asad: I'm your boss, Ms. Farooqui, and I order you to stop working and eat.

He shut her computer ad put the food on her desk. She smiled slightly inside. She was glad to know someone was actually caring for her.

Both of them ate their dinner and set out to go to the car.

Asad: Ms. Farooqui, I sent your driver to get your stuff and meet us at My house. I thought it was already too late to get your stuff and then come to my place.

Zoya: Sounds good, Thanks Mr. Khan once again.

He opened the door for her to his car and she sat in. He then walked around to the other door and sat in the car right beside her. The driver drove to his house.

In the car they said nothing. It was pure silence. Zoya looked out the window. As Asad did the same. Asad finally broke the silence.

Asad: Ms. Farooqui... you should probably put some medicine on your cheek. It will get worse if you dont. I texted my sister. She should be getting you some meds right now.

Zoya: Thanks Mr. Khan, and sorry for the inconveince.

Asad: Thats fine.

They finally reached home. Asad opened the door and let Zoya go inside first. The house was huge. Everything was neat and clean with no speck of dust anywhere to be found.

Asad: AMMI! We're home!

Asads ammi came down with his sister following.

Najma: Hi bhaijaan!

Asad: Hey tamatar. Ammi, this is Zoya, the person I called you about.

Dilshad: Ah yes. How is your cheek Zoya beta?

Zoya: Its a little bit better, still stings though.

Najma: I have some meds for you. We should probably put it on right now.  

Zoya: Thank you so much. I would like to apologize for all this chaos. I promise, I will leave as soon as possible!

Dilshad: You just came and your thinking of leaving? Don't worry, we don't mind at all. You can stay here as long as you want.

Zoya: Thank you so much!

Najma: Zoya, I'll show you your room and give you your meds. Follow me.

Najma walked towards the guest room and Zoya followed. Najma opened the door to the room. It was huge and had a beautiful window.

Zoya: Its beautiful

Najma: Probably not as great as the ones in New York.

Zoya: Trust me, this is 100 times better.

Najma smiled and put some creams on her table.

Najma: Wash you face and put these creams on your cheek before you sleep. It'll help

Zoya: Thank you!

Najma smiled and left. Zoya washed her face, put the lotions on and went to sleep. A peaceful sleep after a while.

Precap:  Asad Yell at Rona (co worker of Zoya) 

Next Part Updated! 

Edited by IIdewaaneII - 02 April 2013 at 6:45pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouManellhappy_endingsmalar3nilorinanesrinaAym7Sajilishaswapnikaarshicheeky_maddytishmafee-feeash05j.e.n.n.008Manpreet23benazimmigreat54asyakiideewaniSaHillover101Chinnu.Munnushabana20lovesickrennieirock321MayurnASYAbismazaman2000..-DeViLiA-..cutiepreetAsyaloverPhoenixRadarjazmeenrsk16EnchantressRarepearllife4meanopamasophie420Shubh007akaswanCeonasyaarshiloverGurmeet4Drashti-Shormi-HR-DMG4lifedaisydee425zainaliya-12crazy4KASH_AR-Laiba-drunkiiebabe-ScarletRose-GroverAddictMisHumptyDumpty..vidhi..DreA-RohitMaxwell-

irock321

Goldie

irock321

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
LOL Can't wait for Asad to yell at Rona ...-- what a name yo! Epic! Oh she's gonna be crying alright ;) But yeah loved chapter 5 ! Amazing!!! He's sooo sweet! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bindasssfee-feeIIdewaaneII

drunkiiebabe

IF-Sizzlerz

drunkiiebabe

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it

IIdewaaneII

Ceon

IF-Rockerz