Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malini96 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

continue with next part soon ...i am selfish that i want it soon

and the update was soooper awesome!!!!!!!!!

grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice!!! plz do update soon!!!
penfriend28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...waiting for next part...

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Very nice! waiting for the next update! 
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome part!!!!

update soon nd thnx fr the pm...

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just read both parts and they are really good :-) please pm me when you continue 
Amayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 job again, 
LOVED IT!!! continue soon m waiting...
roses.09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, such a good start. Please continue soon and add me to your pm list. :)
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It ws brilliant. Updt soon nd if possible pm me
IIdewaaneII thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I was wondering why i had no new comments :P My chapter didn't even get posted yesterday! 
Sorry everyone who had to wait because of me and my bewakoof Internet :P 
Chapter 4 is coming today as well! (Hopefully) 

Chapter 3:

The whole car ride was silent. Once they reached the hotel  Zoya got out of the car.

Zoya: Thank you very much.

Without saying anything, they drove away.

Zoya: What a weird akdu man.

She walked towards the entrance and into the elevator. She hit the button "4" and the elevator went straight up. She exited the elevator and walked into her room, Room 0420. For some reason her door was open. She walked in cautiously and turned on the light. She looked around to see her whole room was a mess. The blankets were on the floor, her suitcases were wide open and her clothes were all over the floor.  Clearly someone had gone through all her stuff.

She was mad, but too tired to portray it. It was almost 11:30 and all she wanted was sleep. She started to clean everything up and put everything in her suit case.  While putting everything back she noticed that her money was gone. There was nothing left but 5 rupees. What the Hell was she supposed to do? She couldn't ask Shukria. Knowing her so well, she knows that Shukria will freak and make her stay at her house and Zoya didn't want to bother her of her family. She picked everything up and noticed that she wasn't much tired anymore but more hungry. She always kept a spare bag of chips with her in her bag so she grabbed it and went to sit near the window.

It was beautiful night. The stars were brighter than usual and it was a full moon. The moonlight touched her face softly showing every detail on her face.  Her eyes sparkled like the stars above. If anyone had seen her right now they would have just melted in her beauty. Her hair was open and the breeze went through her hair making her hair seem likes waves from a calm beach in the sun. Anyone could just drown in her beauty.

Zoya was lost in thoughts. It was such a weird day for her.

Zoya (Talking to herself): I can't believe that Mr. Khan is my boss. After everything that happened in the bazaar he still kept me as his secretary. And today he didn't even yell at me, instead helped me in a situation that could have affected me real badly. But wait. How was he right behind me? He left 20 min before I did.  How does that even make any sense. But whatever it was, because of him, I'm safe where I am right now.

*Ring ring*

Zoya :who would call at midnight?

She took her phone out of her bag and picked it up.

Zoya: Hello?

Shukria: Hey Zoya, It's Shukria, are you okay?

Zoya: Yeah I'm fine. But are you okay, I mean why are you calling so late?

Shukria: Actually, Mr. Khan just called and told me what happened just an hour ago. He sounded worried. He told me to call you and ask if everything is okay. He said he would've called himself, but he didn't have your number and he thought you would be more comfortable to talk to me.

Zoya: Hm, well, I'm fine. I mean he was there and he dropped me off safely. There was no reason to get worried. But still, that was nice of him.

Shukria: You sure your okay?

Zoya:  Yes Shukria. Thank you for calling by the way, and sorry for bothering you so late.

Shukria: You know Zoya, Asad had never acted that way towards a employee ever.  I mean, he actually helped you and dropped you off in his car. If Rona would find out about this, she would freak. He has never let anyone in his car other than his family.

Zoya: Well I bet no one else has been in a situation like that before either

Shukria: Thats true. Well, let's talk tomorrow. It's actually really late.

Zoya: Good idea. Good night Shukria, try not to dream about Hussain to much

Shukria: Zoooyaaa

Zoya: Haha, ok ok , Good night

Shukria: Good night.

Precap: Zoya walking in the office trying to hide her face. 

Thank you who commented last time as well! I really enjoy reading them all! 

NEXT PARThttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3511575?pn=9

Edited by IIdewaaneII - 11 years ago