Happy friendship day ~ Vm Pal Yaad ayenge.pg: 44 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Fabulous Vm Bharathi dear...👏👏👏..loved it...❤️..n lovely creations...on Nihaal and Ratan...loved them...😊
Originally posted by chweetu

Fabulous Vm Bharathi dear...👏👏👏..loved it...❤️..n lovely creations...on Nihaal and Ratan...loved them...😊

Thanks baby..🤗
but i still feel ke aur achhi bansaktu thi. u know..had very tough time to save it..net pora slow hogaya tha..n kuch vids bhi gayab the Yt per.Avs making me wired..now i'm seriously thinking..for a break..yaar..

You know Bharati, all the fabulous, awesome, fantastic remarks are more for your patience in assembling this piece and your dedication. I will never be able to do this so thank you.
Fabulous creations Bharathi... ❤️ about the vm will let you know once i see it...🤗
O my god that was a fantabulous vm... gosh me totally fida over it... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ awesome job... 🤗⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by zeezee09

You know Bharati, all the fabulous, awesome, fantastic remarks are more for your patience in assembling this piece and your dedication. I will never be able to do this so thank you.

Hey ZeeZee..Thanks so much yaar..yeah it takes lot of time..but i enjoy it..becoz i love the show..:))
Originally posted by sujji0609

O my god that was a fantabulous vm... gosh me totally fida over it... ❤️ awesome job... ⭐️

Hi sujitha..oh u watched it ..i was abt to Pm u dear..i know..u r a very big Kapilji fan..i'm so happy u like it dear..:D thanks a lot..actually  S/w  me kuch problem hogayi..n mixing is not done properly..anyways..waiting for Nihal Ratan track to start..they make  very good couple..:))
Bharati I got to see ur VM today on Rabta... I must say one of the most beautiful VM I have ever seen... 👍🏼❤️
Bharti ...Sorry, I did not comment earlier ...

Fabulous song and beautiful scene selection !

I just love these two ... Nihal & Ratan ... they look so good together !

I hope the CVs give us a good track between them ...in fact I want to see Nihal, Ratan, Ranvi , Veera & Chaiyji together ... they make a perfect family ! 👍🏼
Originally posted by darshana23

Bharati I got to see ur VM today on Rabta... I must say one of the most beautiful VM I have ever seen... 👍🏼❤️

Thanks so much dear..have seen ur  comments  @ Fb too ..:))