Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

|DOTW| - How much spoiling is too much spoiling? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

We go from the spoilt, who is reaping all the rewards to the unspoilt who is now treated like a mushroom.  Dead  Makes you wonder if this world is no longer for the good people anymore.

I have still got some hope Xari.. Somehow after seeing today and seeing one shot of the SBS segment, I have a feeling that Gopi will let Rashi have a piece of her mind.Smile Maybe this is time for the real truth.. Rashi seeing that she is a spoilt brat and that she needs to actually start caring about othersWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|DOTW| - How much spoiling is too much spoiling? (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

We go from the spoilt, who is reaping all the rewards to the unspoilt who is now treated like a mushroom.  Dead  Makes you wonder if this world is no longer for the good people anymore.

I have still got some hope Xari.. Somehow after seeing today and seeing one shot of the SBS segment, I have a feeling that Gopi will let Rashi have a piece of her mind.Smile Maybe this is time for the real truth.. Rashi seeing that she is a spoilt brat and that she needs to actually start caring about othersWink
Don't know what happened in SBSConfused.  But I hope it is a pacifier spitting, diaper chucking moment.WinkROFL

Justlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
oh dear I am late! (puffing and panting!)
but better late than never! Big smile
that certainly is a fab topic Harini! Clap
Unfortunately I have no experience of dealing with children so my reply may suck but I will give it a go anyways Embarrassed
Yes it's a tough world even for children in today's times. They are far more aware than we were at that age and hence more demanding. It probably depends on the kind of demands a child makes to decide where to draw the line. In SNS, we have a mother like Hetal who says javadena for everything and then we have Koki who to most people may appear too strict. However, whenever a child goes wrong I think a practical approach should be adopted first to make the child understand. The rod should be the final resort. Like when I was younger, I had a bad habit of surprising people from behind by hitting them on the back (I am sure it hurt Embarrassed). It really was very annoying. My mother tried persuading, scolding and shouting but nothing seemed to work. Finally what she did was tell all my friends and neighbours (basically everyone whom I met regularly) to greet me the same way LOL. So every time I would hit someone, they would hit me back just as hard EmbarrassedLOL. Eventually, in order to save my back I gave up that annoying habit. 
It's not just enough that a child is told what not to do or say, I think what is most important that he knows the reason behind it. Just as what Koki is doing now. So far she has only warned Gopi not to hide anything from her. Now she is kind of letting Gopi do as she likes in the hope that she (Gopi) realizes the difference between right and wrong.
And I hope I made some sense! Embarrassed

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome Dipsy.. Made complete senseTongue

You see, that is how parents are or lets say should be. Sensible..

I remember once when I was begging my dad to take me shopping. He promised he would but unfortunately it started getting cloudy that evening. Dad said we would need to postpone and I was stubborn and adamant. I went so far as to accuse him of not wanting to take me out.. He did. And I remember trudging through knee deep water in the pouring rain as he took me from shop to shop (Which were all shut anyway because of the rainLOL)

I never forgot that ever. Metaphorically my dad used to say that a child never understands the need to stay away from the flames if you tell it to. It will when it burns its fingers.

I guess there is some truth to it. Parents will have to at one stage let the kid face the world and learn themselves. I think that is what Gopi is being made to do in this track.. Face the world and see its ugliness without those rose tinted glasses.

In Gopi's favor, she does have Koki behind her back, just waiting for GOpi to understand.. Koki's taunts are nothing more than simple pointers to the right direction.. Gopi is taking the way blindly but Koki wants her to understand why she is being asked to take a particular direction.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that just like your mom and my Dad's way of teaching us some valuable lessons, Gopi also manages to understand KOki's reasons and changes to become wiserSmile

yhm_craze

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I am spitting madAngryAngryAngry Raashi needs to be thrown of her high seat right now.. Just how long will she take advantage of everyone.. She made Meera miss her mother and father both when her ear got pierced today.. Is there no end to her evilness?AngryAngry She did not even spare Meera.. Got, I need someone to calm me downOuch

Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

I am spitting madAngryAngryAngry Raashi needs to be thrown of her high seat right now.. Just how long will she take advantage of everyone.. She made Meera miss her mother and father both when her ear got pierced today.. Is there no end to her evilness?AngryAngry She did not even spare Meera.. Got, I need someone to calm me downOuch
Think pretty thoughts Harini.  Cute kittens and adorable puppies.  I haven't watched today's episode for fear of doing some irreparable damage to my iPad.  The write up was enough for me.  Disgusted with Urshi, especially Rashi.  Although why I have no idea.  I didn't expect her to change.  Never have done. And disappointed with Gopi.   There is a limit.

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Think pretty thoughts Harini.  Cute kittens and adorable puppies.  I haven't watched today's episode for fear of doing some irreparable damage to my iPad.  The write up was enough for me.  Disgusted with Urshi, especially Rashi.  Although why I have no idea.  I didn't expect her to change.  Never have done. And disappointed with Gopi.   There is a limit.

I did Xari. .Walked in the rain, teeth chattered and drank hot teaBig smile
Now I can happily curse Rashi foreverSmile She will remain the most hated -ve character I have ever watched onscreen. This character is just beyond evil that you cannot imagine anyone going worse than she did. Dead

How can someone be so happy about another's tears Xari? How can one smile as a mother's heart breaks?

Rashi needs to suffer,. I want her twins to hate her. I want her to be hated by her own children so much that she is not allowed to attend even their naming ceremony. She needs to see how much it hurts to be put through all this.

Gopi.. No words.. The end of being an emotional idiot.. I have never seen a person more stupidDead But she was truly and completely outsmarted by UrShiOuch 

Oh I just wish that KoHem and Gopi all see Rashi's true avatar and throw her out again.. I so want Jigar to get the twins and run away with another person and let Rashi suffer..GrrrAngry

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Why is it that Rashi is not even admonished for calling Koki a murderer but Gopi is drawn and quartered for not being honest?Ouch

Justice needs to be equal to all. Gopi did a mistake and she is suffering for it. But why is Rashi allowed to enjoy? She needs to suffer.. Suffer and sufferAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top