Complaint regarding tags

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Hello Admins,
I had this complaint over two weeks, I talked with a mod but she did not what to do as that was not her department.
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/857/arjun/event/pictures/269971-bipasha-basu-with-behzaad-khan-and-shaleen-bhanot-meet-star-plu.htm

It is Shaleen Malhotra not Bhanot, please rectify the mistake :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Complaint regarding tags" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top