Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Twinkle_d3

Goldie

Twinkle_d3

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Whatever present storying is describing needs a great psychological view to understand..
I mean come on we are normal viewers who r watching to enjoy it nt to understand why d characters are behaving lyk this or that ??
Taani kyu commanding ho rahi h?
Swayam kyu hyper ho raha h ?
Rey kyu chup h ?
Gang kyu apne friends ko samajh ni rhi h?
All these questn dnt have normal answers. to understand each's state of mind hume humara bheja pakana pad raha h which is nt usually done in a normal and funfilld show..
There were many better ways to improve taani's character..
Why this kind of track??
Where one need psychological mind to understand her condition..
Why ruining that relationship which u never developed properly ??
Why ruining swayam's character making him extra rude??
Aur taani ko to kya bana diya h previous taani was better thn dis..
Cvs ur this track actually made ppl questn all d charactr ur old tracks, storyline , friendshp bond , gang's talent..
God knows why u ppl r ruining ur own beautiful creation..

Edited by Twinkle_d3 - 30 March 2013 at 6:16am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rinkubathija12Reytanni4everMolly.SwaronshahzlakshluvsD3nHHLgowri_amy--Anushka--ShivTRSSswaronswaron..kunwarSOUL..-Cupcake-.PheonixFire.cscsnature2swathi_swaronpatie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs this not psychology show.." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahz

Goldie

shahz

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Agree with you..the show is getting to intense for my liking.all are acting out of character not only Taani that's what I feel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunvad278Twinkle_d3

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I agree. We all are busy people and watch show for fun. And now a days watching D3 is pain. I to avoided last two epis. Can't bear it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkle_d3gowri_amyswathi_swaron

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
lol true Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkle_d3

gowri_amy

Goldie

gowri_amy

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i hav commented about this  in ur previous post. literally they r meddling with our mind.

Edited by gowri_amy - 30 March 2013 at 7:50am

Twinkle_d3

anji_rey

anji_rey

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
totally agree with u...they need not make the show too real life...i know in real life if anyone was in taani's position he/she wud act like this...but we watch the show for fun...and if reality is so heavy..i don't want to watch it...we wanted taani to be strong and not to be taken for granted but the way they r showing is way too painful...there cud hv been better ways to show it...for example how she worked hard and helped the team and made NDC a success so that everyone appreciates her and acknowledge her as a leader...D3 has become way too serious...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amylavi_taarey-Cupcake-..kunwarSOUL..

--Rose--

IF-Rockerz

--Rose--

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
CVs Pagal ho gaye haiROFL ROFL

Twinkle_d3

lakshluvsD3nHHL

Goldie

lakshluvsD3nHHL

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
A much needed post.Like seriously.I used to watch D3 episodes atleast thriceSmile.But since the past one week D3 has lost out on its fun element.It has become too serious for words.Ouch there were so many ways to handle the current track,but the CV's have completely ruined it for the viewers.They are totally ruining taani's character.They are protraying Swayam as if  he doesn't understand his sister.Rey ki toh baat hi mat karo.All in all this current track is a compelte disaster for me Since the past one or two weeks i haven't watched D3 ka even one episode completely.Its seriously becoming a pain,this track. i seriously am going bonkers watching this psychological drama.If it goes on like this i am sure to go completely mad.Hopefully the Cv's will end this track soon and Taani will emerge stonger.Smile and our D3 will go back to its fun filled ways.Big smile

Edited by lovevrimar - 30 March 2013 at 8:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkle_d3gowri_amy-Cupcake-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top