Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: indi52

episode 88

a tear.

today that one single tear that came from where who knows, yet we all do, the tear is in me. it came from a place within, glistened on the edge of her eye and rolled down visible clearly to him, before she knew of its coming or its catching the light and flowing down a feeling; touching it with its salt, telling it it's true.

sometimes the writing touched a sublime note. this was one of them. often while watching ipk, at the oddest of moments when no major thing is happening, perhaps just a look in his eyes or a play in her voice brings a tear stinging the back of my eye. it's perhaps because something senses the truly precious, the ephemeral, the thing alive, in a feeling between a man and a woman. 

and there they stood, a man and a woman. seemingly miles of distance between them in every way, yet there they stood and she was really his, and he only hers. it's just a moment. you can let it go and say it never was, but such things, once they happen, they never really go away.

khushi's feelings how powerful they were, how overwhelming, they cared not for her inner sanctions and restrictions, they bothered not that she didn't really have the experience to understand them, they just came and made their claim. he was hers, how could anyone else hold him? and he put his arms around another? 

and he had come to only wipe away her tears. 

why else had he come to do what he'd said he never would? for whom did he carry that slightest, incredibly beautiful almost-smile, whose expression brought it on? the smile on which face did he seek? and who touched his heart? the heart he said he didn't have. nahin hai dil asr ke seene mein.

the tear was its own answer. but khushi surrounded it with only questions.

"hey devi maiya, yeh kyun ho raha hai? hum pareshan kyun hain? akhir humare kahne pe hi toh... hume toh khush hona chahiye... lavanya ji itni khush hui... par jab woh dono saath... pata nahin hume kya... hum pareshan kyun hai." hey devi maiya... why is this happening? why am i upset? after all, it's because i said... i should be happy... lavanya ji was so happy... but when they were together... i don't know what.. why am i getting upset? she is so confused, so unprepared to realise what it is she feels. she is not supposed to feel like this.

but isn't that what made it valid? you feel for someone a powerful feeling of desire and more, with no rational reason or basis for it. extra-rational. isn't that the very nature of love? in fact, even of of faith? isn't love itself a thing of faith? can we start loving because you fit a certain bill? can we stop loving because you do things that hurt?

"kyun usske aankhon ke aansoo mujhe pareshan kar rahein hain? kyun use main rota hua nahin dekh sakta."  why are the tears in her eyes upsetting me? why can't i see her crying? rabba vey played its gentle piano notes as though asking curiously, yes, why? 

both are pareshan, neither knows why. the tears are like little vehicles to a separate different space, an extra-rational space where only feelings count. feelings that will come together and become "khushi, i love you" and in response, a tear rolling slowly down as she grips the phone, her man now in the embrace of danger,"i love you, arnavji," it said.

perhaps it said it for the first time just now, here. absolutely brilliant writing. when we are moved in our core, even when we aren't aware of it, the emotion still has its say. sometimes this way.

he walks into office. stops nonplussed. the room is overflowing with plants... and there's a letter.

in hindi, from "tumhari lavanya kashyap." of course, there was no way he didn't know who had sent the letter... but still he went. 

"i'm sorry... please mujhe rok lijiye, nahi toh pahad... se kudkar... main apni jaan de doongi." i am sorry, please stop me from leaving... otherwise.. i'll leap off a mountain and kill myself. okay this is the precise point when it not only registered that khushi has done this but also exactly how sanka she is. did he feel a little laughter bursting forth inside? just a teeny little "yeh ladki mujhe paagal kar degi" or "unbelievable" moment? 

he put the letter down on his desk. and sat down, leaned back, closing his eyes. a familiar stance when his deep in his emotions. that first evening at the fashion show, later the sunday when he couldn't help but think of her after the resignation showdown, and now. every time, the lean back as though needing rest and the lids slowly descending taking him to his inner world.

inevitably thoughts of khushi came. first her voice, tearful, distraught, "aapne kabhi bhi unse pyaar kiya bhi tha?" did you ever even love her?

then tears in her eyes as she looked at him right here, in this office, only a short while back.

tears.

he jolted up, shaken to the core. tears in her eyes, even in a memory, is unbearable.

(really why can't he bear to see her eyes filling. my mind wanders and says, was there yet another story we were never told. had he seen her on that night that her parents went, an eight year old sweet and solemn little girl, tears brimming to her eyes and she trying hard to control it. did his subconscious have a memory that kept coming back whenever he saw her crying now? a story? ok i will not ponder this any more. just that too many times he asked himself this question, maybe a different, more complex story was it's origin.)

dammit! he struck the desk with his helpless fist.

"then all of a sudden, this tear plopped down on the checkerboard. On one of the red squares ... boy, i can still see it. she just rubbed it into the board with her finger. i don't know why, but it bothered hell out of me. so what i did was, i went over and made her move over on the glider so that i could sit down next to her - i practically sat down in her lap, as a matter of fact. then she really started to cry, and the next thing i knew, i was kissing her all over - anywhere - her eyes, her nose, her forehead, her eyebrows and all, her ears - her whole face except her mouth and all. she sort of wouldn't let me get to her mouth."
~~~ j d salinger, catcher in the rye ~~~

~~~ shashi babu continues his investigation and walks into a little trap laid by shyam.  shyam is giving idiotic slanted smiles. life goes on.🤣

~~~ nani is back and wondering what's different about the environment. he returns home with an elated lavanya. but the smile that made him really smile was his di's. the sweetest bro smile as she hugged him.

~~~ nani struggled with her smile.

~~~ beginning of navratri. nine days of the goddess. and the first arati is here. the story of her slaying the demon mahishasura in my mind as i look at shyam trying to act as the consigliere. on vijaya dashami, evil will be vanquished and ma durga will return home, come down only to help ram overcome ravan. but the real evil was the grotesques mahishasura... mmm did he twitch? - very interesting!

~~~ she stands before dm thinking of him. he stands before his pool, his place of solace, near his garden and thoughts of ma where he feels safe. and there's a girl with a tear rolling down on his mind. while she thinks of him putting his arms around another woman.

~~~ "kabhi kabhi hum kissi cheez ko poori duniya jehan mein dhundte rahte hain aur woh hota hai humare aankhon ke saamne." sometimes we look for something all over the world and it is right before our eyes. and if you want to find out what's really wrong with your friend let her do this test, ask her to see if her breath quickens when she's around this person. thank you shyam for that right before your eyes and dhadkane tez ho jaati words. very very clever writing. smooth absolutely. 

Indi, 👏⭐️👏 as always, too good...than insight was just dhmakedaar! I was confused whether he knew the letter was from Khushi, he should've b/c of what she wrote in HINDI! but there was no clear indication for ppl like me 😕 i wanted to lean towards him knowing but  couldn't due to lack of evidence😆 the way you have made your case and earle Wiwy also, i decided he knew it was Khushi 😃  thanks for this piece, hope to get back to ur 85-86 in a few days if i don't get a chance to work on those epis.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sohara

❤️ this snap of bheege Arshi 😳
episode-88

This is one of the heart wrenching episode of IPK. When It was first aired I remembered I cried my heart out to see Khushi's pain. Till now everytime I watch the episode I can't keep my tears. I love Khushi so much. Like Arnav I also can't see her in pain. - awww so sweet!

Khushi is desperate  to reunite Arnav and La by hook or by crook👏. Right now she doesn't care what Arnav said or the consequences. So she is ready to sacrifice anything. She thinks what possibly can make ASR touched. Yes plants, this is the one thing ASR loves most.So she decides to buy lot of plants to make ASR happy.But where can she get money.(She is exiguous in this matter.She decides to sell her mom's bangles, wht is the only precious thing she owns.  Her feelings for ASR is so strong that she intends to sacrifice her mom's nissani for the sake of Arnav. pause: it's always disturb me that her sacrifice never came in front of Arnav. -me too! 
I wish if he could see this angel's pure heart, whom he insulted so much in innumerable times.
ASR is also perturbed, not only for the La fiasco, but I guess for the whole events that happened in fast few days. It sure didn't go unnoticed by Akash. He suggests him to take a break. But ASR as usual hides his turmoil, refuses his proposal,'I'm alright."

When ASR comes to his cabin he finds his room is full of plants and a note with the plants " I love you ASR. I'm sorry. If you don't come to fetch me I'll give up my life". Doesn't it sound Khushi's words? I think ASR also gets who did this and and wrote that letter. Moreover the note is written in HIndi. What can he do now. - i was on the fense whether he knew it was Khushi or not but b/w wiwy, indi and you so far its clear Riot of emotions are engulfing him. he sits down on his chair and ebbs down in thought, only khushi's words, "did you ever love her?" and her tears, her disheartened face, All are  reverberating in his mind,"why I can't bear tears in her eyes." ASR wants to deny his feelings. But no avail, her pain, her words, her tears are so overpowering that defeats his ego and makes him to do whatever she wants. he sure will go to get back La, not for La, but to make Khushi happy.

Babuji is trying hard to find out Shyam's true motives.Slither guy already suspected something and changed Rani Saheba's number. So when babuji's calls her, somebody else's receives the call. Shyam concocted a fake a rani saheba who gives Sashiji a wrong vibe about Shyam,"he is a very good lawyer and a good person." Babuji should suspect that why she is willingly praising shyam so much. shyam is trying hard to get Khushi surreptitiously. 

Nani is smart. she senses something happened during her absences. She asks Mamiji whether they are conspiring to get back La or not. Mami mockingly says "if you are not here then how something can happen!" mami is scared of nani, but whenever she gets chance she doesn't forget to taunt her MIL.

khushi is trying to agree La to stay back. But La is obdurate this time. I think she really moves on. there is not a little sign of sadness in her behavior. Khushi is assuring her that ASR will come. Suddenly La's face grins with a smile. Yes he is here. She runs to ASR and embraces him. ASR takes time to respond to her gesture. He nonchalantly hugs her back, I agree with Anita that the hug is really robotic. Kushi first get exulted to see him, but when she realises her man is in another woman's embrace, tears starts falling from her eyes involuntarily. She tries to feel her tears, is it real?- 👏very nicely explained yaar ❤️ It seems a caustic pain is smouldering her. It seems someones bereaves her most precious possession. ASR pulsates in bewilderment,"why she is sad to see him hugging La?". there is astonishment in his expression, why she is crying?  BG music intensifies the scene. Khushi leaves the place with an excruciating pain in her heart. ASR still stunned to see her reaction.

There is a preparation of Navratri's pooja going on in RM. ASR enters RM with La when rest of the family is gathered for the Arti. Anjali's happiness knows no bound to see La back. But nani is not happy at all. Shyam admonishes her to say anything. Nani suggests to start the pooja, but ASR doesn't join them. Right now he needs some isolation to think about Khushi.

There is parallel scene, where everybody are doing arti both in RM and in GH .  When khushi faces DM, she can't hide her anguish, " why I'm restless, why I'm  not happy to see ASR with La, where I tried so hard to reunite them." she tries to console herself, "Lavanyaji was so happy " .but her mind is still whirling with her conflicting feelings .At the same time ASR also is in a vortex of thought. the scene of Khushi's crying face keeps reverberating in his mind.

In the morning, Anjali offers Arnav a tilak, but Arnav refuses her with a grumpy face. He looks more annoyed, as if La' return is bothering him. When Anjali gets sad mami tries to cheer her up, "don't expect too much. He already fulfilled one of your wish by bringing La back. Now wait until the next station comes." La asks her when the station of marriage will come. It seems Khushi brainwashed La very well.Mami says in her sarcastic way, it will come day after tomorrow and then in the final station Akash will get engaged to a pretty girl. nani intervenes her,"there is no guarantee". Mami got a little frantic,"how the final station will come if somebody stops the train in between." Mami is really funny! Nani is still acrimonious to La, "chote sure brought you, but I'll see he will marry you or not!" mami tries to divert nanis attention, "let's arrange a satsang in the evening." But Nani refuses, coz she wants to clean up the mandir. Mami suggests her to approbate the job to La. Mami is tring La to impress nani. Nani is obdurate,"after the mishap with Laxmi, I can't rely on Ms. Kashyap.." Anjali tells La that she will call Khushi again, coz she always prevents her to do mistakes.

Khushi is very delirious. first she is looking for the coconut where the coconut is already in her hand, and next she drinks Payal's tea and gives Payal an empty tray.The scene of Arnav hugging La incessantly is coming to her mind. She trickily👍🏼 asks Payal about her condition. But Payal's brain always remains in vacation(thanks Arshi to point it out) .So it's obvious she doesn't have the answer. Sly Shyam got all the clever answers. He intervenes and suggests Khushi to do a test, by. He tells her to check her friend's heartbeat whenever she comes near to the person..If she finds out that her heartbeat is irregular, it means something is wrong. Shyam indirectly helps Khushi to test her feelings for Arnav. The pondering point is that, Shyam's words or actions always helps both Arnav and Khushi to get close to each other.  like last time he helped Arnav to say sorry to Khushi.- 👏  yep he is a cupid for them and he as no clue!! 😆Shyam thinks Khushi's strange feelings is for him. I wish he would know this feelings is not for him, but for his sale saheb! All of his teeth would fall down by excessive grinding for sure.🤣

Anjali is extra delectable today. Coz her bro is not lonely any more, La is still there in his life.She thinks her bro is in true love and his changed behavior is the result of his true love. Akash also agrees her.Yes Anjali you are absolutely right, your bro is doing all for the sake of his true love,  but the true love is not La, but Khushi. Anjali also teased Akash. but shy guy Akash evades her questions and flees.

La is satisfied with her job of cleaning the mandir. she is enthusiastically showing nani how she keeps all the necessary elements for the pooja. But we know how erroneous La is! First she infuriates  nani by mentioning Kumkum and sindoor as powder. Next,when nani asks her about the rose water, she tells her that she keeps it in her room, coz she wants to use it for dark circles. When nani asks her to get it back she asks her whether she needs for her dark circle or not. That exasperated nani even more.when finally she notices that the most sacred Tulsi plant is missing she fumes like a fire.
 La you are dead!

khushi is experienced a new feelings for Arnav today.She is too hurt to see Arnav with another girl. She doesn't know what is it, but she sure wishes her LG with her.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLGG3aM4O5G1_gyBAE7CNrhw&v=oC7SssFP2q0&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Hi Sohara, great one dear! love some of your comments, all in purple sticks our the most. as always you introduced me to new new words like "trickliy" 😆 thanks for that! my comments are in read 😊

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Ok you two acchi bachhis! all the "too much" scenes i can watch on your behalfs over and over and over. its amazing that no lip locking, no vulgarity yet Sarun made these scenes so sensual...much more than so many bold scenes that are everywhere nowadays. With that said i do  wish we got just one lip lock scene, just a sweet one, their chemistry was too sizzling, it begged for it, i was happy with the  pretend one at that bachelor night😊 but a real one would've been nice...
[/QUO

@Arshi, I can't watch it with my hubby around, let alone kids. not sure whats wrong with me!!:)

@BW, was it even allowed on saintly SP on a prime time show?? I remember some slogans when Maryada ended to move IPK to that 10 PM  slot. Even then, Barun and Sanaya would have NEVER agreed for that! But the much promised rain song would have been great... it would have been Shola in Shabnam..:)

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Love u both for this as I mentioned Written fate Vs writing one.People among us with weak beliefs can think and do whatever but strongest of all if its written no one can change so in red where Indi says thats all is the summary.

In pink you said @wiwy its all a business tricks to get what you want through different routs so you can divert it either way as for me it was not important but for some may be it means a lot.

Interesting thoughts. 

@Indi:@ Blue Honestly I am deflated to read that. But unfortunately you are right as indeed all those inadvertent sindoor/ dupatta fallings didn't serve any purpose later on, even to some one as God fearing and superstitious as Khushi. as she couldn't even recall some of them. So they were placed there only for masses!

@Arshi, @ blue: One strong yet strange thing I have noticed is,among all the women folk there, Anjali and Khushi are most spiritual DM worshipers, yet it was those two who had to take  a lot of pain their way. Especially Anjali, she hardly ever even said a harsh word to anyone, what did that poor soul do wrong that she had to put up with a heart break in her marriage twice? Only reinforces the belief that one can certainly NOT change the fate, all their spiritual inclinations can only help them to be strong to face the eventuality!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: wiwy

Thanks for putting my wandering thoughts to rest, Indi. Yes seen it this way, one an ishara from the eternal and other a man's sick trick to fool people, the story did reaffirm the validity of such signs. Also reaffirms my personal belief that what God does is miracle and what godmen do is a simply a magic trick.
Also agree that as in the real world, two different ways of seeking God are shown in the serial. All characters who believe in fast, puja-path, rituals, on one side and the noble soul of ASR whose work and responsibilities and conscience is God. That is why he can take his Di to the temple, himself not going in but standing outside making his usual phone calls! A brave experiment indeed on Indian TV, but definitely an experiment with which thousands could identify. Reminds you of Amitabh in Deewar , doesn't it?

wiwy, well said. that in pink, that is god to me. yes, amitabh in deewar, can't tell you how many times i've thought of him, others speak of deenanath chauhan. but all those years ago, being a man that vijay (???) was in deewar, he got to fall in love with a beautiful but not "good" girl and both finally had to die. yet somehow the character remained true and triumphant. here finally at last, validation of a way of faith and life, asr not only got to live, he even got the "good" girl. hope he lets her be a little "bad"  and be real, even if star plus and production house wouldn't. asr is rare. and for that not barun sincere, hard work is a lot to be thanked. i went to check the famous deewar mandir scene the other day, yes salim javed had come up with stirring paisa wasool yet poignant dialogue, but it was amitabh that made that fractured, tormented yet delicate and noble character.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Horizon

Interesting thoughts. 

@Indi:@ Blue Honestly I am deflated to read that. But unfortunately you are right as indeed all those inadvertent sindoor/ dupatta fallings didn't serve any purpose later on, even to some one as God fearing and superstitious as Khushi. as she couldn't even recall some of them. So they were placed there only for masses!

@Arshi, @ blue: One strong yet strange thing I have noticed is,among all the women folk there, Anjali and Khushi are most spiritual DM worshipers, yet it was those two who had to take  a lot of pain their way. Especially Anjali, she hardly ever even said a harsh word to anyone, what did that poor soul do wrong that she had to put up with a heart break in her marriage twice? Only reinforces the belief that one can certainly NOT change the fate, all their spiritual inclinations can only help them to be strong to face the eventuality!

hi, horizon, arshi,

can a serial become the medium through which one can examine and check one's innermost underpinnings? 😳. yet, i seem to be doing that now. i have to say, i have a slightly different view of fate. my mother used to say at times, and life had been particularly nasty to her, that what's in one's fate, one can't change.

i don't know if you can or you can't. what i believe however is that your mind and action can and does influence your life and the course it will take. if you actively engage with whatever it is that your life is, and with full conscience plus clean intentions, untainted by greed or matlab, then, it sort of works with the outside influence/fate and things move in the right direction. doesn't mean whatever you want will happen, but what's right will happen... usually.

a caveat here. after lots of looking at things, there is that element of "randomness" though. things happen which are out of the blue. unconnected. or seemingly so. to understand their connections, perhaps much time must pass. or maybe they indeed are random. experiment abhi jaari hai. 😆.

between the greeks, shakespeare, and the aam janta in our indian lives, fate has been an interesting character all through. i don't understand its nature really. but i will say, my job is to do my work, the rest... and to know how to get that job done the right way, especially in this chaotic world, ai ai aaa. i need asr.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 87-88: 

"I don't care, jo bhi hai utta kar bahaar phek do!" 
"i dont' care, whoever it is, throw them outside!"

it was too late, as always she had found her way to him with out permission. She wasn't just "jo bhi (anyone)" anymore is she?...At one time this "jo bhi" girl didn't make a difference, when she similarly barged into one of his meetings which bought everyone to their feet except him, he sat still, kept his calm...
She is still important, but Arnav doesn't want to accept it.

my how things have changed...Today everyone else sat there calmly while he was rattled up merely at her sight...no time wasted before he aggressively makes his way to her. One thing that has stayed the same however is Khushi's "Darti hai par Karti hai (She's scared but gets things done)" attitude. The fear on her face can be seen miles away, but she's here with a purpose: Bring the two hearts back together.
Khushi got the courage to fight with mighty ASR.

She apologizes for daring to call him wrong for whatever he is doing to Lavanya and before she can finish telling him about La's plans to leave, he interrupts her
 "Khushi Kumaari Gupta" 

Interesting how he always makes things about Khushi  where La is concerned, consistently since the day after the contract was signed, La came in thanking him for the designer bag he gifted her but he was completely drowned in Khushi, although his thoughs then were more about beating her to win the contract, the aloofness was ever present.

I feel for La who loves Arnav unconditionally in every sense. she has seen and noticed  Arnav's out of character behavior with Khushi but has chosen to ignore it, not to mention his slip-of-toungue with Khushi name instead of hers.  Regardless of all that, she goes running back to him the moment he shows up today because she was holding on to something with great hope as many people inn real life do, that's the beauty of her character, she's very real just unlucky in love.
I wouldn't say she is unlucky. she may deserve somebody who will love her in return. Arnav never could love her. It's not his fault either. he tried, but he couldn't. Love is like that, very strange.

ok back to the episode

..with full "haq" rights, he takes her by the hand and  pulls  her to his office, He seems to enjoy these tight grips on her, his attempt to keep things under control and/or maybe even his secret desire of having her comes out in the only way he knows how...anger 
good observation👏

"millions depend on this conference" teeth clenched, he scolds her for barging in anywhere with her nonsense "Everything that you don't say is not nonsense" She pries herself free from his hand (another words he loses the control😆),  urgency in her voice,."I don't know about money, but what i came here to tell you is even more important, Lavanyaji is leaving the country...this very evening"

For one second, the news shocks him,  yes he would miss her, but again it was just for one second before his very cold "haan to(so?)"  Sobti at his mean arrogant best here, the cold eyes, harsh look on his face...uff!
control baby, you are making me out of control😆
my sexy boy is too good.

This scene begging a comparison to the one in the storage room where she tells him she is leaving for Lucknow also "hamesha ke liye"...his reaction was "tum aise nahi ja sakti, khushi, khushi! KHUSHI!!!" screaming after her like she took breath of life with him and how that moment played in his head like a broken record countless times for days...even in his sleep he woke startled at the mere thought...the new of La leaving just doesn't garner that response from him. His reaction to  his long time girlfriend leaving for good is incomprehensible by Khushi "To matlab? appko koi farq nahi padta? she loves you Arnav ji, and you also"
He was disturbed coz they broke up in a nasty way. but i think he was kind of relieved. La's recent change of behavior and her incessant pressure for marriage was annoying him.
Again he cuts her off before she could finish how he felt for La, "Whatever was between us, its over...and you can get out"  Khushi stood there stunned...the ever so romantic girl never heard of such fickle love that can't end with two words, she refuses to believe it now "just by saying "its over" doesn't change the relations ship that existed...this can't be true love"

"your used to training people, now you'll teach me what love is?" he spouts back -had to laugh at this line because the answer is yes, she will teach him a thing or two about love. When the contract is coming close to the end,KHushi leaves the RM to wean herself away from him "Sab kuch aise hi khatam kar dogi?" ...then he'll be the one  telling her it all just can't end with "its over"
Good catch. what a change, right?The difference is Arnav doesn't love La. so it is easy for him to finish. but he loves Khushi so he can't finish it so easily.

"Did you every even love her? no, you were lying because people who love can never do this" maybe that's why Lavanyji is leaving and it makes no different to you"
 "haan nahi padta farq (It doesn't make a difference!!)  By lavanya leaving, it only proves what i say is true...that two people can't stay together their whole life,  they change with time and move on, Lavanya can go mujh usse koi farq nahi padta! (it doesn't make any difference to me!)" what a powerful line, again he gives her a beam into himself and his reasoning that others seldom see. The tragedy of his parents and their marriage once again comes to mind here. the "farq nahi padta" s start with a bang, bluntly being used here to compare the farq made by La's leaving Vs. Khushi's tears 

Khushi seem heartbroken, sure for La but also for herself, she had fallen for him, there has to be  a part of her that want to believe this man is capable of real love. Ofcourse deep down she know he is, she's has seen that side of him despite her lack of acknowledgement of it. Khushi tells him that La was crying "she doesn't know this side of you, she prob thinks"

"nahi hai dil ASR ke seene mein, yehi kehna chahti thi na? aur accha hai ki nahi hai (ya, ASR doesn't have a heart!!! is that what you were trying to say?)" A direct response to all those names suggestive of him being a monster...he  truely feels she thinks this way of him and it hurts him to no end... its like he's saying "Thats what you think about me right?"

He goes on to insult her, again turning the whole thing towards Khushi accusing her of being fake and it doesn't go unnoticed by her "aap baat ko kahan se kahn le kar aaye (where are taking this conversation?)"

After justifying  his insults, he yells for security ...but his harsh face quickly melts at the sight of his biggest weakness, her tears. 

She shows herself out, his melted eyes watch her painfully, 

and as she passes by, his eyes close enduring all the pain...

She turns back for him, and he returns the look making no attempts to hide his pain...there is no way she missed that big dil(heart) in ASR's "seena"(chest).

Coming down from his office still feeling guilty and asks DM for guidance at the sight of a plant, an idea pops into her head " the only thing that laad governor likes"...but where to get the money?

her eyes fall on her prized possession, her kangan, no second thoughts about selling it, in fact she smiles at the thought of buy plants for the man that just insulted and kicked her out of his office...
she did for her unconditional love fro Arnav.It sure proves that how much she loves Arnav.

Arnav walks into his office to the surprise of all the plants and a note,

"ASR, mein jaanti hoon ki aap iss plant se kitna pyaar karte hai, mein bhi aapse itna hi pyaar karti hoon, I love you, I'm sorry, please mujhe rok lijiye nahin to mein pahaad se kud kar apni jaan de dungi"

hehe, that last part has Kushi Kumaar Gupta's dramabaazi written all over it...Akaash will thank her for it one day, but Arnav seems to believe its a genuine one from La...Maybe he was too touched by the gesture...her writing that she loves him as much as he loves those plants, those plants that he  connects to his mother...maybe La  gets him he thought. He did care for her and he did tell his family that if La wants to come back she will do it herself and here she has apologized. He may not know these plants and the note were from Khushi, but his whole being is only connecting him with her thoughts. Putting the note down, he leans back on his chair, eyes closed...
you know it still pricks my heart that Arnav never came to know about the plants and Khushi's mom's bangles. The cvs cheated us big time.

"aapne kabhi bhi unse pyaar kiya bhi tha?(Did you ever love her?)" her tear-filled voice asks him, images  of khushi crying...they startle him back into opening his eyes.

Her effect on him is scaring him "kyu uski aakhon ke aansso mujhe pareshaan kar rahe hai? kyu main usse rota hua nahi dekh sakta?" only a split second between that though and his hand slamming  his hand on his desk letting out some frustrations "Dammit!" his helplessness against her tears well reflected on his face...again it became about Khushi despite La's name on that letter.

At La's place, Khushi tells La "hame pura vishwaas hai ki ArnavJi aayenge, hamme yekeen hai (I have full trust that he will come, I 'm certain)"just then Khushi "vishwaas" and her "yekeen" and of course her tears pulls  him in "ASR?" La asks in disbelief

a twinkling smile on both La and Khushi's face. But Its Khushi's smile that  made his face glow, after all that's why he was here, does he even realize that?? 

he must, but his ego is too big to give in yet.

Khushi watches La run into his arms, that big smile still intact...brought these two together again... La hugs Arnav tightly while he stands there limp for a second ..amazing music to set the dramatic scene and the camera work is magnificent.  Khushi smile slowly disappears as Arnav wraps his right hand around La, then slowly the left...
I cry my heart out everytime I see the scene.

Khushi's face goes pale. Its happened twice before, but today this feeling digs deep inside her letting out a tear she can't control, in fact only notice by her after it rolls down her cheek, too numb to feel it she catches it in her hand and asks it a million questions..

if only the tear could talk. Utter sadness, that feeling of losing a piece of herself while standing there helpless. La still in his arms, his attention diverts to Khushi, he recognizes that look from the other two times but today  he feel the magnitude as well. 

She looks back at his questioning face, there was nothing more to hide, she was being exposed without a clue how to stop it, she quickly makes her way out of there while Arnav watches.

He carried that look of hers all the way home with him, while the  whole family(with the exception of Nani) takes delight ing La's return, 

Arnav sneaks off to his room to be alone with her thoughts trying to make sense of that tear...or did he already know there are bigger things at play? 

In a parellel scene, Khushi asks DM "yeh kyu ho raha hai? hum pareshaan kyu hai? aakhir hamaare kehne pe hi to...hamme to khushi hona chahiye (What's happening to me, why am i upset? afterall i was the one that,i should be happy)" a slight smile picturing La's happiness but is wiped away at the thought his arms around her "jab woh dono saath...pata nahi hamme kya..hum pareshaan kyu hai? (When those two are together...don't know what, why am i ?)"  she asked similar questions after she handed him her resignation, LOL, poor girl, his effect on her seems to only bring more confusion to her.
She knows she loves her, but scares to accept it.

Its La's return back at the RM but its Khushi who makes a bigger dent in his wall of ASR. Once again without realizing, he is metaphorically calling out for Khushi instead of Lavanya.  He is just too engulfed in Khushi to realise his unfairness towards La.  When La's purpose will be fulfilled,  once again Khushi's name will slip out instead of hers, but that time he will see the pain in La's eyes and set her free. On Khushi's side, as naaive as she is about love, her feeling for him have surfaced in full force with that tear...if he was the first to fall for her and the first to feel her aura, she will be the first to hear the dhak dhaks that will only get louder and louder till they both give in.

Drool Corner!!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️

beautiful take!
I was missing your drool corner so much!
Blue lines are too good.
 My response are in pink.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Ami

Thns for lovely comments for 86-87

⭐️⭐️👏 Ace one Arshi! very nice dwelve on some upcoming topics!  loved some of the symbolisms, my comments are in red, really enjoyed it, thanks!

I know I hated GH track for many reasons though some points were important and played big role in later tracks for bringing ASR closer to Guptas and Arnav & Khushi came closer during that track but Khushi's character was ruined in between there.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 89!!!!!!!!

The episode begins with Nani screaming at La for messing up with the Tulsi plant. She says it's bad luck to take a Tulsi plant out of the temple. La thinks that if she says where she took the plant, she would get yells at more at even more so she said she doesn't know where it is (Girl honestly is the best policy'you should have learned that by now). Nani said she knew that La shouldn't be trusted with such a big responsibilty. Mami ji intervenes and says it must be here somewhere but this angers nani even more. Just then Khushi enters and Nani starts complaining about La. Arnav comes and gets annoyed at all the noise. Khushi feels her heartbeat getting faster She recalls Shyam's words as she checks Arnav out (not hearing anything that is being said'fast beating heart'and only her and arnav in the room) La snaps Khushi out of her trance and she realises Nani and Arnav are still arguing. Khushi says something is wrong. La says yes something is wrong and tells her about the plant and asks for help. Khushi tells her not to worry. Khushi tells Nani where the plant is and everyone gets shocked. Nani looks supremely angry.

Scene shifts to Shyam keeping an eye on Shashi and saying whatever he does has to be done fast.
Garima and Bua ji are in the kitchen. Shyam comes and checks Khushi's photo out. He tells Bua ji he'll do the work and she gets impressed. He takes some gulaal and puts it in front of Khushi's photo. He drops the plate and bua ji comes rushing. He apologises and indicates towards the gulaal in front on Khushi's photo. Bua ji gets shocked as well as starts taking it as a hint. (are you freakin kidding'no one should mess with god's ishara's for their own benefits)

back to a furious Nani and Khushi asks Arnav why he kept the plant there. Arnav gets confused and Khushi winks to make him get the hint. He goes like 'What the?' but Khushi handles him and says he put the plant with his other plants. Arnav gets annoyed but Khushi doesn't stop and give him a chance to reveal that he's innocent. Arnav finally gets the hint and says it's his fault but he is still angry with Khushi. He glares at her and she feels her heart racing once again Khushi-La breathe a sigh of relief as Arnav goes to get the pot back. La thanks Khushi. ( wish I could wink like that'if I do both my eyes are shut'it is more like blinking than winking)

Garima tells bua ji that Shashi wants to know more about Shyam but Bua ji brushes it off as something that is not important for a rishta (Yes it is!!!!!). She tells her about gulaal getting dropped from Shyam's hand to Khushi which indicates they both should get married soon bua ji says she'll handle Shashi. Shyam is overhearing all this.

Scene shifts to Khushi teaching La how to make those malas with flowers. Just then Anjali and Mami ji come and tell La to be careful because today was  very close. Khushi is just telling La not to worry when she feels her heart racing again. Arnav comes and asks Anjali for his laptop charger. He notices Khushi looking weirdly at him and gets puzzled. (the girl cannot help herself'she is staring at a hot and sexy man'the eyes will stare)

Payal is taking care of Shashi and bua ji tells him not to get used to it as daughters are 'paraya dhan'.

Khushi sees Arnav reading the newspaper. She tries to hear her heartbeat from various distances from him. Arnav sees her through the glass coming near and going away from him and he has this 'What on Earth is she doing?' expression on his face (it was a mighty fine one) . Finally he loses his patience and faces her and angrily asks her what's up with her. Khushi gets scared and runs away.. She peeks at him from behind the wall and he catches her. She hides again She feels her heart beating and thinks that her heart races when she is near him and even when she's far away so nothing is wrong. She's kept a fast so maybe she's feeling weird because of that'(Uh no you like that hot fool)

Scene shifts to Garima and bua ji comforting Payal as she blames herself for her father's condition. They tell her to leave her past behind. They'll find a suitable groom for her. She, however, says that she'll never marry. (I feel bad for her)

Arnav is staring at the star and Akash is talking work. Shyam is also there. Anjali comes and starts a topic and said let's talk about the hawa, pani, aur mausam'(why would someone talk about water) but Arnav says work is the most important, Anjali disagrees. Shyam says let's talk about the stars. Everyone starts their interpretations of the stars and their influence on love and Arnav says it's 'silly romantic nonsense'. (akash and shyam make me go awww). Anjali says he's the first person who thinks of giving stars a contract of supplying light.. She says he's very unromantic  and Shyam also says that some people also believe that those dead and gone are become stars. Arnav recalls Khushi telling him how she believes that her parents are now stars. (shyam always makes arnav think of khushi'that is why I like him for now'and I noticed this is like the first scene where shyam, Anjali, arnav, and akash actually have a scene together with no elders)

Khushi cursing herself for telling ASR all about her that day and then, today, running away from her. Payal asks what's wrong and Khushi tells her the problem. Payal asks why she ran away. Khushi says she doesn't know, she's feeling weird from the past two days. Maybe it acidity. (yeah it's "acidity"). Payal also says that it's because she's kept a fast and that she's worried for her.

Everyone's making malas (does it really take three days to make malas?).😆 La is worried about her pimple. La asks if 9 girls are coming. She asks them to call 7 girls. She will call 2 of her friends, sim and pim or is it pam, I always forget. Mami ji tells her that this is for little girls and not women. Anjali explains how they first feed these 9 girls and then break their fast. Nani tells that La has to give the gifts to the respective girls and NO mistakes La sees the gifts and wonders how she'll remember all the names.

Next Morning, the little girls introduce themselves to Anjali. Anjali asks the servant to get goodies for them. La tries to recall everyone's names but messes up. They call her 'pimple wali aunty'. and she gets conscious and sad and mad. Mami ji says they're calling her 'dimple wali aunty' (nice try) and she shouldn't feel bad'Khushi comes and Anjali says she's going out because she's kept a pooja for her husband. She asks her to keep an eye on the kids and not let them go in ASR's room and not make noise because ASR hates kids. Khushi prays that Anjali comes back and she can leave before ASR comes. (Everyone knows that won't happen) but will khushi will able to keep the kids calm??

nice take yaar.
What did you say you liked Shyam! Are you kidding?.It's sure his words or actions always help Arnav and Khushi. but liking Shyam is impossible for me.
it was a good episode. I loved sanaya's acting so much today.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anjali tells khushi about the kids coming to the RM and that arnav does not like children because they irritate him. khushi is all nervous because she does not want to see him because of her acidity and dhak dhaks. 

khushi handles the children'and having fun'it was cute. Mami and la watching her handle the kids so easily'and then the kid calls khushi didi..and la was like what they call her didi but me auntie'mami jumps in saying not only auntie but pimple wali auntie.

i wonder why nani doesn't like mami. she is really lazy, does nothing only can pass mean comments.

we come to the mandir where the only sane person in this whole show,good one baby. But don't worry Gul will make the only sane person insane pretty soon.😆Shashi is climbing stairs of the temple with his wife and he asked garima where is shyam'garima said that he went to get some stuff' and the shyam is doing something shady outside the mandir telling a pandit to match the kundlis by hook or crook!! And promises the matchmaker that he will finish off the case of his land soon,! ( He actually practices, he uses his clients for his own benefits and bribes with their cases'how low)

matlabi insaan😡

Anjali is at the mandir and stands next to shashi and garima and does her pooja'her pooja is done and she walks off

There khushi is trying to find the kids'and hears bhoot bhoot  and finds the kids coming out of mami's room shouting 'Bhoot'.   Mami comes out and said that she is just putting a face pack. she shreiks after seeing her own face in the mirror!!

mami is too funny

The other two kids have made their way to arnav's room and are critically evaluating his photo (Even little kids cannot resist his looks)And one of the girls gets a brilliant idea and she actually manages to topple the whole room and even the model to find a marker and draws a mouchtache on the Sadu's (that is what they called him) face. Khushi finds the girls there.

those kids are impossible.But I liked it when they were making silly comments at Arnav's pic.

Anjali sees shyam outside the mandir and asks him what is he doing there?? and again shyam gives his excuse of meeting his client and that he has an important case today. Anjali was like I know all your exuces cases meeting and cheating'shyam faces drop..he is like oh snap I am caught'but Anjali laughs it off' Shashi sees them talking and is trying to make up his mind as to what exactly is going on and who is the woman ?? As Anjali puts her hand on shyam's shoulder. Anjali notices shashi watching from a distance and shyam was like he is my client'Anjali then said that he looks like he wants to talk to you'shyam quickly sends Anjali off.

Khushi playing that blindfold game with the kids and manages to first catch Om prakash (why is his voice so high pitch'at first I thought he was talking like a kid because kids are around but nope'that is his voice) and then she catches arnav' khushi said'Oye sab itne lambe kaisi ho gai?? He touches his face and then she realizes that person is arnav'the moment she realizes it was him, her face was pricless...ZOR KA JHATKA HAYE ZORO SE LAGA' he asks what were you exactly doing??? playing? with whom?? And khushi shouts for Omprakash'Arnav walks off and said Ajeeb ho tum (I love it when he says that) tells them that the guy who just barged in is a rakshas and eats children for food and then finds that 3 girls are missing from the clan.

And apparently when she finds the rest..she sees that the arnav is about to open his door to take tea from OP and so she runs and plants herself outside his room to block his view!!! The poor man is so thoroughly confused by her today. Arnav hears laughter and arnav was like who is here'khushi said it is me laughing'and arnav is like really'then he hears it again' and khushi "plays" it off again'he is annoyed'and he shuts the door'khushi breathes a sigh of relief and arnav opens the door and grabs the coffee and closes the door again (I just loved how he did that)

But khushi was really funny in both the scenes. Gosh how she pretended that she is the one who was giggling!

and then finally the cat is out of the bag, Arnav calls OP and he is interrogating him because he notices that he model is broken'khushi comes in nd sees the mouchtache drawing and laughs and arnav was like is this funny that my model is destroyed'and then he notices his picture. He asks who came to his house'and khushi was like no one and makes op agree'poor guy is scared'  then throws his own photu on his own model and walks away'and then he meets the kids'the kids surround khushi and asks her 'Is he the same?  and khushi asks'who?? and they give her a vivid description back..the one who is the rakshas'the that laad governor and the one who eats children!! (I bet khushi wises that she had three hands at this moment. and so arnav knows what khushi told the kids about him and he is mad'he yells at khushi he gets madder when Naani comes tells Arnav that and tells him they are in the house for Kanya pooja..Arnav walks away grumbling! Khushi then questions the kids if they broke the model and drew a mustache on the photo.  She tells nani that she will make the kids apologize of their deeds

There Shashi follows Anjali but she already is sitting in her car on her way home'shashi tried to stop the car but failed'he recored the license plate number'and shyam sees shashi looking at the fleeting car with a victorious smile.

Lovely!
Sanaya was brilliant in the episode.
Slither shyam is crossing all the limits of cheating.
Bold lines stood out for me.
 my response is in red.