Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Which cameo/supporting character? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Which cameo/supporting character you want to see back?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [51.72%]
5 [17.24%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.45%]
1 [3.45%]
6 [20.69%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I think i should have made it clear it is not Aishwarya RaiLOL

Kya bonding yar...ek scene mila where she said he is the best dad...thank god atleast someone said it once LOL but..there could have been more. Even cycling track main...he helped her out...bt nothing on the bonding side...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which cameo/supporting character? (Page 5)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah! I think sab samajh rahe hain Aishawarya Rai hai yeh. LOL LOL

Nahi, when Lucky ko police pakad ke le ke gayee... we saw great concerns on Ginny's face and when he got back... some emotional hugging and weeping. Tongue And next, when he dropped them in school... what you said. Tongue
Cycling track mein, it was Lucky jis ne Ginny ka saath diya to let her participate and during practice also... but no a one scene again.Ouch
Aur aisa he yahan pe hota dikh raha hai. Ouch But, my hopes are really high. Tongue

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Yes, during the police track we got few scenes..but only the school scene was exclusive for Lucky-Ginny. But I like the hug when Lucky comes back. I thought Ginny will give some credit to Lucky for guiding her...bt the track got shifted to Raksha Bandhan. There was one scene in drama track also...where he comes and asks autograph, and concern when Ginny gets locked in bathroom. but again nothing at last.

Even I have my hopes high in this track. I want not just a scene...a track toh banta hai for both of them.

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Bilkul! Cycling track mein in the end, Lucky ko kuchh nahi mila. Aur Rocky ka jhagda shuru kardiya... which was not apt. at all... faaltu ka track tha woh... Just liked how Rocky manaoed Ginny. Embarrassed
Aur when he asked for autograph and Ginny hugged... it was only kuchh seconds ka scene. Ouch and he has to show concern defnitely... but they have to show something special about their relation... Angry
Yeah! A small track for sure. Tongue

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I actually liked the scene where Lucky supports Ginny to participate in the cycling competition even though he too was scared initially. I felt there will be a purpose to show Lucky guiding her...bt atlast again it became a Rocky track.

Though the drama wala hug was for a few seconds...it definitely boosted Ginny's confidence. Certain words are more than enough to get one out of the shell. And that scene was one. 

I hope we get that small track now...but if not now...I want a full fledged track in the future. Every other parent-kid has got a track for their own except them. 

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I think you forgot, ke very next episode, it was Sweety jis ne Ginny ka confidence badhaya... when Pinky came with phone problem. LOL Lucky jee waha bhi chhup gaye. Cool
Small track now, or full track later... kuchh bhi ho... but still now, a scene is MUST! warna problem hojaye gi. Shocked
Agree, others have got it, just Ginny-Lucky pending... pata nahi, CVs bhool toh nahi gaye? LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Acha,,,Sweetyji hamesha aakhir main saare credit le jaathi hai...LOL 

Yes. A scene is definitely a must now...and a track later. You know what the best track will be...when Ginny finds difficulty in studies...who better than  Lucky can understand that. 

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Wohi toh! LOL
Just what you wrote in you story... Wink Haina?

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top