Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
For the folks who watched the show tonight and thought Yasmin had unfairly won the prize by using condensed milk, that's not true. She used "mawa" which means khoya or solidified milk. Mawa does not contain any sugar. It's only milk. She did NOT use condensed milk. This whole confusion is because of wrong subtitles. Whoever did the translation for subtitles wrote condensed milk for mawa. But if you watch carefully, you will realize that verbally they always used the word mawa.

Edited by neel_jay - 30 March 2013 at 4:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Surefire27TinkJiaQueen22---ROSES---Mahek_No1Sunshine797hunnybunchDiamondLife

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yasmin did not use condensed milk!" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
true...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Queen22

Queen22

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
i wrote it in other post... so CCP
yes, they were verbally talking about "mawa" ... it is just thickened milk with no sugar.
but condensed milk has sugar.
why they added wrong subtitles??????Shocked
Angry

they should show us recipes !!!!!

edit:
wait... when they all went to went to amul parlor to pick up ingredients, yasmeen clearly says she picked up "amulya" ... does any one what's the composition?????
but "amulya" is not condensed milk, amul's condensed milk is "mithai mate" ... correct me if i am wrong !!!

but i feel "amulya" has sugar !!!!!! please correct me if i am wrong here ... so where does the decision stand, fair or unfair???

Edited by Queen22 - 30 March 2013 at 5:49am

-ashes-

-ashes-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen22

i wrote it in other post... so CCP
yes, they were verbally talking about "mawa" ... it is just thickened milk with no sugar.
but condensed milk has sugar.
why they added wrong subtitles??????Shocked
Angry

they should show us recipes !!!!!

edit:
wait... when they all went to went to amul parlor to pick up ingredients, yasmeen clearly says she picked up "amulya" ... does any one what's the composition?????
but "amulya" is not condensed milk, amul's condensed milk is "mithai mate" ... correct me if i am wrong !!!

but i feel "amulya" has sugar !!!!!! please correct me if i am wrong here ... so where does the decision stand, fair or unfair???

Amulya is diary whitener nd it does nt contain sugar!!...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen22neel_jaypkaur92Mahek_No1

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sns-forever

Amulya is diary whitener nd it does nt contain sugar!!...

I have not used Amulya myself, but according to Amul website, it contains sugar.

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Whatever is used I sure it was permissible otherwise judges would have stopped her .. SIMPLE Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92Mahek_No1

-ashes-

-ashes-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukirti

Whatever is used I sure it was permissible otherwise judges would have stopped her .. SIMPLE Tongue
haha agree...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92Mahek_No1suku_07

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukirti

I would have agreed with you, but not after watching the episode with star parivar.

Edited by -Alinaa- - 31 March 2013 at 5:16pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.