Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
yes..i'm talking abt d kiss which jeet has given to rano yesterday..i found it really cute..Embarrassedn his expressions r hilarious..he kissed her infront of bebe n jasleen bhabhi..i was laughing n blushing..my reaction was also d same as rano's..i was lik Shocked wat is he doin in front of elders..LOL
bt i loved ysterdays epi totally..reet wer amazing yesterday..they r really cute together..jeet suits rano n not anamika..
ana deserves someone much better dan jeet,i mean some one who is a perfect gentleman..jeet is lik a bachha..wenever i see reet together i feel lik dey r gud together n lik kids..i think dey belongs to d same age group..well am enjoying reet scenes totally..bt i really want sumone new to cum in ana's life..
i dont hav more knowledge abt chemistry ,biology n physics of couplesLOL,bt rano n jeet make a cute couple!!i really liked dat kiss..cute wala kissi!!so thought of sharing my opinion wid u..
thnx for reading dis post..
all r welcome to comment-jeet fans,rano fans,anamika fans,reet fans n jeeka fans..Wink
thank you...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RapchikcoolnfunduLuvPanchiANNAALEXlover_kriyanshCornia_JenAmOhmyjerryworldromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The kiss!!" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
good post. You should pat yourself on your head now.

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I jus want to say bacche  bade ho rahe hain ...Wink
m a Jeeka n Ana fanApprove but these days m a confused soulSilly who wants answer of her all questions ...LOL 
I want 3 things :- Good storyline , super hot n rocking chemistry between leadsBlushing n a grey  shaded character atleast 1 toh do..Cool LOL Cuteness doesn't work 4 me ...
but it's such a nice post frm Reet fan's side  ..Thanks 4 sharing ur feelings about Rano-Jeet ...Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

edward2259Arpi17Ohmyjerryworldromaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
M happy...koi to hai who is enjoying their scenes. Smile I dont fall for cuteness i want to see the intensity, strong connection and sizzling chemistry which so far Reet have failed in impressing meEmbarrassed...pata nahi why just couldnt accept this pairDisapprove...may be the gadh badh is in my upper portion  LOL...Good to see you writing post straight away stating ur View without criticising other characters Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arukuttyRhea_401-RK_Ki_Biwi-

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

I jus want to say bacche  bade ho rahe hain ...Winksuper hot n rocking chemistry between leadsBlushing

thnx for d comment yaar...n wich bachha bade ho rahe hai?Big smile
one more thing super hot n rocking chemistry b/w leads??reet or jeeka..koi bhi pair chalega kya?WinkEmbarrassed

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

M happy...koi to hai who is enjoying their scenes. Smile I dont fall for cuteness i want to see the intensity, strong connection and sizzling chemistry which so far Reet have failed in impressing meEmbarrassed...pata nahi why just couldnt accept this pairDisapprove...may be the gadh badh is in my upper portion  LOL...Good to see you writing post straight away stating ur View without criticising other characters Tongue

M happy...koi to hai who is enjoying their scenes. Smile I dont fall for cuteness i want to see the intensity, strong connection and sizzling chemistry which so far Reet have failed in impressing meEmbarrassed...
i agree..i too think dat most of dem like intense scenes,bt for me d first thing i notice is d cuteness in actors or scenes..n kise pata aage jaake yeh bachon ka cuteness intense ho jaye!WinkEmbarrassed
Good to see you writing post straight away stating ur View without criticising other characters Tongue
dats d spirit romi..i dun wanna make dis post an issue coz some members of dis forum r so sensitive ki choti si baat ko bhi seriously leti hai..n i dun wanna compare d casts of d show as all r different in der acting skill..thanks for d very frndly comment..i wish other members has also mentality lik u..Smile

Arpi17Rhea_401romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaghakaran

i agree..i too think dat most of dem like intense scenes,bt for me d first thing i notice is d cuteness in actors or scenes..n kise pata aage jaake yeh bachon ka cuteness intense ho jaye!WinkEmbarrassed I hope so...but for that cvs need to test some new scenes on them a very hatkey thing u know for which they could be remembered Wink and cvs pe chodna is like...forget about it LOL

dats d spirit romi..i dun wanna make dis post an issue coz some members of dis forum r so sensitive ki choti si baat ko bhi seriously leti hai..n i dun wanna compare d casts of d show as all r different in der acting skill..thanks for d very frndly comment..i wish other members has also mentality lik u..Smile
Thats what we have been saying from first week...you make post on them we wont mind...we have no issue with any of Rano or Reet fan if things can be described without instigating anyone Tongue. Ek baat bolun for me Annie Gills talent is not explored the way a new entrant's talent must have be done Confused her work is restricted to typical drama...and rona dhona scenes plus her dialogue are not that strng like other leads of the show haveOuch...i  would love to see all three actors working together or fighing aginst other creature like a team...yeh love traingle stories is an old concept now Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I hope so...but for that cvs need to test some new scenes on them a very hatkey thing u know for which they could be remembered Wink and cvs pe chodna is like...forget about it LOL
yes..n cv's r really unpredictable..ana has more screen space n her acting is really very good..both d other leads cant beat her..i too think dat dey shud try some new type scenes on reet..Winkso dat people starts noticing dem..cv's r making n giving so many normal scenes to dem..as u sed am also wishing for sum hatkey jhatkey scens..Big smile

Ek baat bolun for me Annie Gills talent is not explored the way a new entrant's talent must have be done Confused her work is restricted to typical drama...and rona dhona scenes plus her dialogue are not that strng like other leads of the show haveOuch...
agree to u..annie is nt so gud as mudit..bt i cant compare her wid simran,coz she acts really well n she knws d industry very well..am also nt much impressed by annie's acting bt i think we shud give her sum more time as its her first time in dis field..she wil improve her acting skills..Smile
n i hate cv's for one thing dat dey r involving rano in so many family drama stuff...n i hate dat completely..Angryd show is abt d luv triangle b/w d leads so cv's must concentrate on dem nt on family members..i get bored seeing d family drama..Sleepyi love all reet n anamika scenes..cv's need to get some spice on d story bt making it intense..n frankly saying rano n jeet r nt so gud in romantic scenes..but its ok for me..n i personally lik dem..Embarrassedi hope we'll get to see more intresting scenes in future..

Arpi17badam-chi-raniromaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.