Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
How about Off-Spin..Evil Smile Prithvi Comes to know about Everything.. And Sat upon mandap with Meera Instead Akash.. After Pheras.. Akash will reach there?Cool Bang On! I know.. They won't allow us To assume everything before Marriage-Day!LOL ..waise, I have liked your Title.. "Googly" .. IPL Fever..Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1phulwaforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "googly (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

phulwa

Goldie

phulwa

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

what does googly mean????

The googly is type of delivery used in cricket and can be one of the bowler's most effective wicket-taking balls. It is used infrequently, because its effectiveness comes mostly from its surprise value.

The intention of using the term googly here is the SURPRISE VALUE, something that is totally unexpected.The scenario that I mentioned in this post will be completely shocking to Akash and something that he had never expected and planned, this will lead him getting trapped in his own plan.

Edited by phulwa - 31 March 2013 at 5:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1KyaRe....

phulwa

Goldie

phulwa

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Googly toh aayegi but the most unexpected one and frm the most unexpected source!!!

the 3 predictable options are - 
1. Aakash - Meera shaadi happening
2. Prithvi- Meera shaadi happening
3. Meera not letting shaadi happen

Now think the unpredictable and the unexpected and think of the most unexpected source and this will be something positive - This comes frm the way the holi epi was presented by these guys as well as the way the sharaadh was foiled!!!
I have always thought that Daadi will play a major role in stopping the Akash-Meera wedding, but she cannot do anything all alone. She will need a strong support, someone who loves and feels for Prithvi, in this case who else better than RK. So, my guess is that she will inform RK about Meera's love and how Akash-Meera together are planning this marriage drama to make Prithvi confess. RK will support the idea and this will lead to foiling of Akash's plan in the most miserable way.

Anyway, these are only predictions, only the PH knows what's in store.

phulwa

Goldie

phulwa

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

there r so many bloopers
on holiday y akash kept door open (achha woh baat alag hai)
nahi how prithvi could save meera
n many others
list lamba ho jayega

In serial world bloopers do happen, have to live with the fact. So, keep aside the bloopers and enjoy. But, incase you are looking for logic, invent your own.

For example, why did Akash keep the door open?...Answer - He was tensed and nervous, so he simply forgets to bolt the doorWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

phulwa

Goldie

phulwa

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aafii

dadi he prithvi ko bitha de mandap main akash ki jagah...buss bht hogya...
Haan, kisi na kisi ko yeh shubh kaam karna hi hoga, warna yeh buddhu toh khud se baithne wala nahi hai.

phulwa

Goldie

phulwa

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

How about Off-Spin..Evil Smile Prithvi Comes to know about Everything.. And Sat upon mandap with Meera Instead Akash.. After Pheras.. Akash will reach there?Cool Bang On! I know.. They won't allow us To assume everything before Marriage-Day!LOL ..waise, I have liked your Title.. "Googly" .. IPL Fever..Cool

I know they are playing the googlies and Off-spins with the fans, bas end me Akash stump ho jaaye, aur kuch nahi chahiye. Phir toh IPL se bhi jyaada mazaa ajaaye.

Edited by phulwa - 31 March 2013 at 9:44pm

SuperChillz1

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
i too think ddi will do something ya to fir i hope something from jjbua.
she wil try something good and that will end up in mithvi's maariage

phulwa

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phulwa

Originally posted by Parm.

what does googly mean????

The googly is type of delivery used in cricket and can be one of the bowler's most effective wicket-taking balls. It is used infrequently, because its effectiveness comes mostly from its surprise value.

The intention of using the term googly here is the SURPRISE VALUE, something that is totally unexpected.The scenario that I mentioned in this post will be completely shocking to Akash and something that he had never expected and planned, this will lead him getting trapped in his own plan.

Thanks for taking the time to explain this in detail my dearSmile.  We don't play cricket out here so have never heard that term before.  Thanks again.Big smile

phulwa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top