wow sp break the rule guru /dabi - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I dont think they have broken any rule just to get Gurmeet and Debina to participate. 

Their rule is that THEIR ACTORS are not allowed to go work on other channels, but other channel actors can surely come to work on theirs, especially if it is a reality show!

Thats the rule. 

Sargun Mehta is at the moment a lead in Kya Hua Tera Vaada (SONY Channel) and she was able to participate in Nach Baliye, just like Amar and Charlie were (Channel V), or Suhasi Dhami (ZEE TV)...and same goes for Gurmeet, Debina...no difference there. 

Edited by Holla1 - 11 years ago
What 's wrong with inviting ppl from other channels in this way SP can serve two purposes 1) show that how generous it really is😆 2) provide work for the jobless🤣
Edited by SevenofNine - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SevenofNine

What 's wrong with inviting ppl from other channels in this way SP can serve two purposes 1) show that how generous it really is😆 2) provide work for the jobless🤣
hahaha karna kya hai respective shows me uss hero ko heroine ko kuch bhi to nahi, not much screen space agar hai bhi just when camera pans they have to give sort of weird expression .so time hai bahot kuch bhi kar sakte hai😆
Originally posted by Princy360

Gurruand debi are the bestest! Thanks for taking this up.. Love yaa..

@guys, i need the pic of gurru and debi of shriman and shrimati.. but i cant find it can some 1 give me the link plzzz
hola princy madamee enough of ur humble requests ti prome them by asking evrybody to posts their pics, go & search in the gallery or ask thir fangirls ðŸ˜†,u already posted & tried two posts no body gave u bhav ðŸ˜†. forum is full of links & pics or his twitter is full of promotion pics go & have them plzEdited by anchit1882 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anchit1882

hahaha karna kya hai respective shows me uss hero ko heroine ko kuch bhi to nahi, not much screen space agar hai bhi just when camera pans they have to give sort of weird expression .so time hai bahot kuch bhi kar sakte hai😆
haan🤣
Originally posted by anchit1882

hola princy madamee enough of ur humble requests ti prome them by asking evrybody to posts their pics, go & search in the gallery or ask thir fangirls ðŸ˜†,u already posted & tried two posts no body gave u bhav ðŸ˜†. forum is full of links & pics or his twitter is full of promotion pics go & have them plz
Jaise log waise unke fanz attention seekers🤢
Originally posted by afsuu

<font size="3">sp wohi soch nayehhh</font>

😆 😆
Originally posted by SevenofNine

Jaise log waise unke fanz attention seekers🤢
 wahi tho kuch bolenge to bolenge bash kar rahe hai heavenly jodi ko ðŸ˜† kartute lomdi ke😆
just enjoy the show tension mat lo , non of them are your kith kin . agar show nahi accha hai actor actress nahi acchae hain to faltu mae waqt kyon barbad kar rahae ho. kooch apnae pleasure kae liyae karo frustration kaye liyae nahi
Originally posted by gshow2011

just enjoy the show tension mat lo , non of them are your kith kin . agar show nahi accha hai actor actress nahi acchae hain to faltu mae waqt kyon barbad kar rahae ho. kooch apnae pleasure kae liyae karo frustration kaye liyae nahi
hamari marzi, why u are policing, if u want to discuss about episode welcome we saw ,so we are discussing. ya we like amar's performance ravi shargun performance & iam sure iam watchuing for my poleasure not for some desperate attension seekers.