Page 1 of 48

Page 1
Page   of 48
Page 2 Page 48

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Ok guys hi i am back i know that i have a few on going stories but i could not help but write this one down...this is based on the current track...i am a big time gleek(fan of glee). i am sure most of us are familiar with glee..it is an american television series about exceptionally talented singers in a high school...they all their own weaknesses but are brought together by their common love of singing..even though we are getting a very taani centric track now i cant help but feel she still doesnt have a passion...currently she has a drive to prove herself but for what? to friends who dont respect her, a brother who doesnt care about her or a bf who doesnt bother to find out her actual problem? so i thought why not write a story about self discovery...so this is based on singing and passion there are a few new characters here...so without further ado here is the first part...

Part 1:defying gravity

taani clutched her bag tight as she walked through the hallways. the words he said echoing through her ears. " thanks...apne mujhe itni izzat toh di"... She felt her eyes fill up to its brim..." did i say too much...ya sharon was wrong but i insulted my brother in the process...but he never did respect me... and rey was so dissapointed in me ...did i really make that big of a mistake...was it wrong to remove sharon from the CS post? she is busy these days..maybe it is better this way.." she was reasoning with herself whether she was doing the right thing or not and didnt realize when she entered the auditorium...

the auditorium...a place no one went to accept the show choir club..what did they call themselves? oh ya the glee club... they were supposed to be singers but it just occured to taani that in her several months in st louis...she had not once hreard them sing...i guess they never really made any public appearances since no one in college really cared about the singers they were too busy glorifying the dance team... she wondered if they had any real talent at all.she smiled to herself as she saw a piano on the stage...all the piano lessons she had since she was young came back to her in a jolt..when was the last time she touched a piano..it was when she came to mumbai..she remembered the proud look on her parents face when she played the piano..all tbe nighbours would gather there just to hear her play and sing...she turned to her right then to her left to see if anyone was looking...she smiled and sat on the piano stool and touched the smooth piano keys. a burst of adrenaline pumped through her... she closed her eyes and tried to remember her favourite song she always played... Defying gravity...her hands flew across the piano automatically and a sweet melodious voice drifted through the auditorium echoing off the walls.her voice was pure and powerful.she smiled at the end of the song.

she got up as a wave of confidence rushed through her a familiar feeling of pride overtook her. she missed that feeling badly. she stood up to leave the auditorium feeling a little empty and alot confused. but unbeknownst to her she was not the only person at the auditorium.two girls and a boy smiled to each other as they knew that they found what they were looking for.

The end. done. i know this ss is quite similar to learning to breathe but the story is completely different..if you guys want me to continue hit like and i will send pms to you.dont forget to comment.click here for defying gravity[BR
]part 1 : defying gravity(above)
part 2: light up the world
part 3:i'll stand by you/ firework
part 4:girl on fire/we are young
Part 5: we found love/ loser like me page 20
Part 6: billionaire/beautiful page 25
part 7: sing/walking on sunshine-halo/bills bills bills page 30
Part 8: smooth criminal/stereo hearts/ need you now page 35
Part 9: total eclipse of the heart/ lean on me page 42

Edited by Angel-luvs-s - 28 July 2013 at 1:46am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika17anniananyavrushan-taareyvrinda-fanRoshuluvtaareydrmgalsaadahaqNikki_snagutaareyiluvrainaartissruthitruptscoolnikitha_smymy_taarey-LoveVriMar--Parveen-Reytanni4everdiyadawda13taaRey_viNNy19sona_taareyCharMarfan4everBubblie1490lovelytaareyviniVDloverraveena1AmieAtUrServicesangeeta_taareydisha93priyal_TaaReySweet.Sarcasticvibhaaarakhiankitagowri_amylove_taarey-Inferno-sonakshiguptavelvetroseshamanbkNajmahTaaReyianAsha_Tacker-Fam_TaaReY-redroses123radhu-taareyArbitrator.Ayesha05premlatashahz...Rhythsy...-CussTheWorldUpShivTRSSdh19chinudolly..Shanae..cutedollllViji.ChandranCrazyInfinitiesmiss_nehaFavouriteofallMohit_monaya...Natasha...chand91.StarDust.-Memories-...Renu...patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "taani ff: who am i? * discontinued*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fam_TaaReY-

IF-Dazzler

-Fam_TaaReY-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
awesomeee ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-luvs-s

Nikki_s

Nikki_s

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Awesome update and diffrent concept
starting is good