Dainik Jagran : AB's interview on FF

Posted: 10 years ago

Link :

Thanks😊

Translation in English :

Q : This show is based on stunts and actions ,so are we gonaa see a new concept or the same old pattern used in the past episodes ?

A : we are bringing stunts and actions for our viewers , in this show many of the famous stuntsman and wrestlers would show their actions. this show is in hindi and i am hosting this show in desi style so that the peoples could know about each and every stunt clearly. Fear Factor is itself a brand.

Q : Pratigya's trp was'nt that bad but the show was shut down  ? 

A :  that decision was made by channel and the production house.we have almost highlighted each and every aspect of society problems with that show. we also did'nt wanted the show to be shutdown. we also have decided to take a leap ,but that also does'nt worked. most of the cast members were'nt  convinced about the leap. from my POV , i don't want any shows to be stretched beyond 3 years.

Q: moving from fiction to non-fiction ,is that difficult for you ?

A : i have only focused on Quality shows. after Pratigya i got several film offers ,but there story were'nt that good. i said NO to them . and the same thing  also applied to this show. many peoples wanted to see me in Krishna's image that's why i have decided to do a Non- Fictional show. it does'nt involve any serials stories.

Q: are you ready to do anything on-screen ?

A: Yes ,i am an actor and i won't hesitate but the sequence should be meaningfull. i won't take bad projects. and about BIGBOSS ,i don't have any plans to participate in that show. before that i have many goals which needed to be fulfilled.

Q:  you are from Ajmer but how are you able to speak North (Thedi ,don't know the meaning of it ) Hindi ?

A:  i started practising for hours . the peoples present in my set or near area ,i always tried  to take hindi lessons from them. after then i started taking thedi hindi lessons from my friends too and at the end i have adopted this type of Hindi.

Edited by --Hunter-- - 10 years ago
tfs bhai πŸ˜›
nice interview and equally well answered 😊
Originally posted by telstra

Translation please 😊
wait for sometime ...let me have my lunch then i'll translate the article πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by --Hunter--

wait for sometime ...let me have my lunch then i'll translate the article😊

Ok no worries seems a special lunch πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by telstra

Ok no worries seems a special lunch πŸ˜‰
Tranlated .

yeah having Lunch cooked by my mother πŸ˜›
tfs...
Interview is gd one...he says he make viewers understand the every move/stunt of  contestant clearly...well i hvn't seen the Episode..as i don't hv the channel...but its heard that he is showing so less...

Gd to hear that he want to do quality work...& not interested in BiggBoss...
tfsπŸ˜ƒ..nice interview n well answered..😊
NO! Never dude never participate in BB for heaven's sake!
TFS.
Tfs😊

It's a nice interview