Awesum Thread guys πŸ‘πŸ‘
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by arti_17

yes nancy..very clearly...πŸ˜†feel like dancing 2 it...πŸ˜†
oh good πŸ˜†  Dance then nah πŸ˜†

Follow MJs steps πŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by .Avani.

We're celebrating the bday of a forum member whose name is sandeep lol. Hahah u made him Rati's brother..hes not gonna like it πŸ˜†

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

oh god you cracked me up🀣🀣
btw its our friend Sandeep😎[Indianfighter] nt sandeep baswanaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .Shreya.

You seem to have misunderstood here πŸ˜›We are celebrating our friend Sandeep's birthday and not Sandeep B's who plays Munna in HD πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

*Whacks self on the head with a sledge-hammer*

My sincere apologise to Sandeep ... πŸ˜΅

I am new here, been here only for a few days  and dont know many people cept for a few names from the creation gallery ... so the first Sandeep that came to my mind was Sandeep B. and especially cuz I liked him a lot since Kyun Ki days .. πŸ˜†

Sandeep the Rati fan ... I hope you have a truly happy happy happpy birthday , doesn't matter if you arent MY Sandeep B. πŸ˜† , sending lots of wishes your way too πŸ˜³. I don't know you but going by what a fab thread Nancy and your other friends made for your birthday (Itna painstakingly elaborate thread toh kuch stars ko bhi naseeb nahin hotay 😲) , you must be a pretty great guy seeing that you are so loved πŸ˜³. Much love and God bless ! πŸ˜³
Edited by TanHa911 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by likaboss

oh good πŸ˜†  Dance then nah πŸ˜†

Follow MJs steps πŸ˜Ž

yes im trying 2 follow him..bt he's 2 fast...🀣
Happy Birthday Sandeep BroπŸ€—

Drew, Shreyu n all your gang members awesome work guysπŸ‘ this thread rocks😎
Happy Birthday Sandeep..πŸ₯³

beautiful thread nancy m here for u ,u knw πŸ˜†
Happy birthday S .have a blast n stay blessed!
 this is absolutely tempting   β€οΈ

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

where is SBπŸ˜’
writing a essay πŸ€£
OMG!!! πŸ˜² I am literally in a state of shock right now! A positive one, of course. πŸ˜† I cannot believe what I am seeing. πŸ˜²  What a pleasant surprise to wake up to! I feel overwhelmed and honored by your kind words, your good wishes, love and friendship. Sachi, I am almost speechless. This truly means a lot to me. Thank you so much everyone! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

I guess I am a bit late for my own party, but I will have to blame the time, which was set one hour ahead (summer time) last night. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† Therefore, I got up an hour earlier than usual actually. πŸ˜†Anyways, I have yet to check out the whole thread, but I can say the first impression of the overall look and theme of the first page is amazing!  It is so MJilicious, with MJ dancing and throwing his hat in every corner of the house. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜† No weird colours (errm...I am referring to pink πŸ˜‰), but a nice blue theme, lovely MJilicious and Ratilicious banners, sweet messages, amazing siggies, lots of delicious food, etc.. And Billie Jean blasting through the speakers is the icing on the cake. πŸ˜ƒ I have never seen such a beautiful thread before! Sachi. πŸ˜³ I immediately sense that you guys (Nancy, Avani, Shreyu, Yukti and all contributors) have put a lot of time and effort into making this possible, and for that I want to thank you from the very bottom of my heart. πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

The intro is fabulous, Yukti! I feel flattered by your kind words. 😳And Avu's determination of my ultra-dultra long age 🀣...hahaha Sandy baba feeling proud to be older than the universe itself! πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Hey, I am not crazy deewana/lover/future husband of Rati only according to myself...in fact, everyone in this forum (including you) and MJHT forum believes so!  Do not feel shy of admitting! πŸ€£ Hahaha, me and my famous clubs. πŸ˜† "He is popular for taking screen caps and of course his non stop spamming when no one remains online."...This one literally cracked me up!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ It is so true, that is why it so funny I suppose. πŸ˜† The emoticons are awesome! They are also on the list of my best friends. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† And yes, my rivalry with males trying their luck on Rati will live on forever (or until SaTi becomes reality)! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ Ah, I do not what to say or how to react on your lovely message. I feel humbled by your kind words and for the trust and support you have given me. Thanks for everything Yukti and everyone! πŸ€—

Shreya, I thoroughly enjoyed your OS! πŸ˜ƒ It is really beautiful yaar, do not even dare to think that it is bad, useless and all. You put your sincere effort into writing it, and that is all that matters to me. πŸ€— Wow, you all came to cold Norway to celebrate my birthday?! πŸ˜² How sweet! πŸ˜³Haww, Sachin is responsible for the food? 😲 πŸ˜† Then I guess there won't be much food left over for me and all of us...😳 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ (just kidding Sachin πŸ˜‰). The queen of my heart singing a song for me and wishing me 😲...OMG, it is truly unbelievable, I am on cloud nine now!  πŸ€ͺHow I wish it would have been like that *lost in dream world of SaTi*  πŸ˜† And MB, he toh always has to be kabab mein haddi. πŸ€¬ He did not let me hug Rati......ggrrhh, mera gussa bhadhta ja raha hain! πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£ Chalo, at least he could not stop Rati from feeding me a piece of cake. πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ Hahaha, it is always hilarious to see the world-famous SaTi vs RaMa drama. πŸ˜Ž We cannot control ourselves in front of Rati. πŸ€£ But I am so happy that Rati took my side this time and no Sachin coming in between to spoil the special moment. πŸ˜† Thanks a lot for the OS Shreya. πŸ€— It is hilarious and I enjoyed it to the core! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nancy, you got the translation right. πŸ‘ πŸ˜† In answer to your question whether I was expecting a birthday thread or not, I will be honest and say yes, I was, because I know the traditions of NRIZHians in and out. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Have we ever missed someone's birthday? πŸ€” You people never let anyone feel that he/she is alone or any lesser than the others. We are always there for each other, sharing each other's happy and sad moments. I truly appreciate  this quality of togetherness in our group.  πŸ˜³ I am so fortunate to have such a caring and loving family! Love you all, my best buddies! πŸ€— God bless you! πŸ€—

Okay, I won't make this longer than it needs to be. I want to thank everyone, and specially NRIZHians, for their sweet wishes and for making me feel so special, as well as for making this a memorable birthday. πŸ˜³ You guys are the best! I will go through one and one post/message and reply individually later on, as I am in a bit of hurry now. Some preparations and such still need to be made, and I am yet to have my breakfast. πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

PS - Sorry for the slow reply, babaness in action πŸ˜†...I think by looking at the length of my post, no explanation will be needed. πŸ˜† 
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago