Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

I wish I could post something funny...but the truth is I just don't know why I'm addicted to this serial. 😳

come on Fatima!  you kidding me?  You don't know?  ...or you don't know anymore?? 

oh dear ... 

ok Stockholm Syndrome Cases can also participate in this thread. 
Edited by PadBear - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pothi...u wont understand unless u like that sv2..😳...k u knw y i give permission...suraj ji is my hubby😳...so ur grandpa...u can hug ur grandpa na... 🤔
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: udnis

pothi...u wont understand unless u like that sv2..😳...k u knw y i give permission...suraj ji is my hubby😳...so ur grandpa...u can hug ur grandpa na... 🤔

oh that's why i had such comfortable feelings with him, he's grandpa. ok paati. hope Sandy knows she has a souten...she will file a case. 

now you have...non-murder case, spamming case and now this.
Edited by PadBear - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
pothi...aama...he is super cool na..☺️..oh oh another case......i think sandy is following me,,,,,

any thing left😳

pothi..y ur baati is ON...OFF...OFFF...ON...OFF...ON....
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anushaji, I loved SV2...I don't mind seeing it again and again

Sindu, stop this suraj puranam...Even in my FB you didn't leave him alone...
..Anusha.. thumbnail
ok then tell me WHY you like sv2?   just saying you like him is boring. 😕
-Liebe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

Anushaji, I loved SV2...I don't mind seeing it again and again

Sindu, stop this suraj puranam...Even in my FB you didn't leave him alone...

niruba...nenga rhomba angrya erukringa...na aprama pesaren...🤓

but.i cant leave him na...dnt forget how v fought for suraj in ur fb along with sujjitha...😆
hunnybunch thumbnail
Nice topic!🤗

I have been watching the show since the beginning, there are so many moments that brought tears (of joy and sadness) into my eyes. 

Reasons why I watch DABH
- SurYa is the major reason why I watch the serial
- Social messages it give 
- Though it is a saas bahu serial, there is a uniqueness in the story
- I love the acting of the casts...Bhabo, Meena...SurYa

There are some heart breaking scenes like, SurYa's marriage (I was happy, but felt for Sandy). Knowing about the divorce Suraj was so hurt and oh man! He cried real, I'm so sure about it...it wasn't just the glycerine that brought so much effect...emotions were at the peak👏
When Bhabo found out the lie about Sandy studying...those episodes were at the peak, Bhabo acted so well👏 I felt for both SurYa

Regarding romance, I always expect more. I even wonder when when will they stop calling Suraj ji and Sandhya ji!
With that little romance shown on, I am being addicted, because their chemistry is a hit! 

Singapore track didn't impress me much, because the promos were very romantic, but in the show it was missing...this is how I felt.

I love the character of Sandhya very much...educated girl trying to change this, and she succeeds...never gives up...Deep has portrayed the character so well, emotion queen, I must say👏

Suraj is the best husband and son any wife and mother could get. He needs to be firm sometimes. AR has acted naturally. It's so real watching him.👏

Watching Meena, is entertaining. I get irritated watching Chavi, at times and Mohit I find quite hopeless😆

Bhabo is such a strong character, and I enjoy watching Bhabo and Sandy's dhamaka😉

My post has become so long, hope It didn't bore you guys...when I start to write, it seems unstoppable😆
Edited by hunnybunch - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amma, all characters have disappointed me and astonished me at times. One thing that didn't disappoint me yet is Sooraj, of course.

What I currently find funny are

Sandy is learning to be IPS through postal study. Oops. Doesn't she look like the the grand grand daughter of Mr.Holmes???

Why only Chavi is being churned? Mohit too deserves the same. Are there any bigger gifts for him there in the bag?

So what they're trying to show with that Maasa's finger? If she believes in 'DO ME A FAVOR, I'LL DO MANY FOR YOU', what big favour did she do so that all her beendinis need to serve her. Might be that she always tickles her beendinis.
Also her lipushtik doesn't suit her. Why Emelie doesn't give her a make over and make her look more like a normal lady?
I was wondering what will Maasa do if some of her daughter's/grand daughter's MIL make them hear 'dayan dayan' dialogue? Will Maasa say 'jai ho thaare tabeele mein to them too?

And I don't know what social messages means. The only message I learnt is 'Treat your husband like your father and make him feel you're his daughter.'

Only this much for now. I can't remember older things for having some neurons degenerated.😆
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SurYa definitely. No other couple have tugged at my heart like they have! Innocence, old world charm in a young couple, unique scenes and setting, the thread of humor running thru it all and the excellent ensemble cast.