Users

Frequent Posters

sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
some relief ok we will wait till she update
pehlanasha. thumbnail
I am so sorry that i didn't update little earlier. I was stuck as there were some guests in my house and i was busy helping my mom with work. So, yeah here is the update.

I hope you all will like it and sorry once again for not updating in a long time! :)

Chapter # 11
Before reading this, you all should read the previous chapter 11 because we didn't send PM's for that one and that was updated in June.

Chapter # 12

Sharon and Swayam were driving to their home sweet home. After all she was suppose to be there today and Swayam though to give his family and precisely his mom a little surprise by his sudden come back. Sharon was talking to Kriya on call while Swayam was quietly driving the car, looking at her after ever few minutes. Sharon ended the call and looked at him.

"So what are we going to tell mom and everything when they will ask that how are we both together?" Sharon asked, making herself comfortable in seat.

"What what? We will tell them the truth that you were in there for seminar and I was there for my business work and we met, but we don't have to tell them that how I called you and how..." Swayam said teasing Sharon when she cut him off.

"Shoo, Swayam! Shut up!" Sharon said and turned her face towards the window, blushing badly.

"Ok, Sharon I was thinking something!" Swayam suddenly said, making Sharon turn towards him.

"What?" She asked and Swayam stopped the car giving her a slight smile.

"Well, since I am free from my super boring business trip and at the moment I should have taken you to our honeymoon so we are going honeymoon, in the end of this week?" Swayam told her.

"What? Did you tell anyone at home?" Sharon looked at him with wide eyes.

"No, I didn't, yet. I will Sharon, after reaching home, ok?" He said and Sharon happily nodded as he started the engine again, driving to home again.

Swayam's mom, Dadi sa and Shanaya was shocked to see Swayam out of nowhere when he was suppose to come after two days and then Shanaya piled Swayam and Sharon with suspicious questions even after hearing that they both just' met suddenly. Sharon had a hard time in controlling her laughter because almost every lie Swayam tried to say was caught by clever Shanaya.

Swayam's dad came home around 8:00 and was happy to meet them both again. They all were having dinner while Sharon was serving roti to Swayam sitting next to him. Swayam suddenly out of nowhere texted Sharon making her give him confuse look.

"I forgot to ask where do you want to go for Honeymoon?"

Sharon read and smiled slightly, lowering her face more so that Swayam wouldn't see her happiness. Sharon was happy that he cared about her and is concerned of her opinion.

"Anywhere. I don't mind."

She texted back, and when he read it, he frowned.

"Come on, Sharon! There must be some place you do like to go, right? Now tell!" He texted again.

"No, Swayam there isn't...actually there is." Sharon replied.

"Good, which place?" He sent her.

"Err, a place where is sun shining bright, where there is beautiful water everything. Where there is freedom and fun, you know." She replied back.

He read the message and confusingly and cute turned his cell phone from right to left, to up to down, looking way all the directions that may he has read wrong.

Before he could reply back, his cell phone slightly buzzed in his hand under the table.

"Swayam, you too cute!" Sharon texted, which made Swayam frown as well as blush.

"I have the exact place in my mind, darling wife!" He replied back.

He shut the phone and kept it on the table next to his plate and when he was about to say something, his dadi spoke. She happily grinned at both her grandson and his wife.

"I have a gift for both you, beta." She said and both of them stopped eating for a while in respect.

"Gift? We both don't celebrate our birthdays today, Dadi." He said smiling at her dadi.

"I know beta that is why this isn't some normal present for you. Well, it is a honeymoon trip's tickets, for both of you." Her dadi said and their parents smiled with her.

"Yes, we had planned this for both of you when Swayam was away. So, here it is." His dad said and hand Swayam two rectangular shaped tickets.

Swayam took the tickets from his hand, unable to say anything because his family itself made his work so easy or might be he won't have to say anything. He took the ticket and looked at Sharon, who was playing with her dupatta under the table and he smiled at her nervousness and cuteness.

Swayam flipped the tickets and smiled when he saw that where they are going to honeymoon. Without saying a word about the place, he closed the tickets again and once again thanked his family. Sharon was shy to thanks herself but she managed to say a slight thank you and smiled.

"I am done, kids. You both should rest I think you should both start packing for tomorrow." His father said and stood to leave to his room.

"What? We are going tomorrow? Like day after this night!?" Sharon practically yelled.

His father laughed at her and said, "Yes, you both are going tomorrow."

"Dad, how are we going to pack and everything? Can't we go some other day, like in the end of this week" She said panicking and Swayam was slapping his face in his mind thinking how stupid wife he has got.

"No, you both are going tomorrow and that's it! Sharon, now go start packing, tomorrow 1:00 PM is the flight timing, alright?" His father said in a stern yet friendly tone and his dadi winked at him before he went off to his room, Swayam's mom following him.

Sharon's mouth was wide open and she was freaking out. "Ok, beta I am tired so I am going to sleep. Ramu clean the table." Their dadi said and went off too.

Swayam turned and glared at Sharon, he was about to scold her but then Ramu kaka came and he stopped. "Sharon I need to talk to you. Come to room." He said and goes to their room.

Sharon gulped down and cleared her throat looking at the weird sort of looks giving Ramu kaka. "Beta, Swayam baba didn't eat properly today and even you didn't!" Ramu kaka said.

"Yes, kaka, I am going to my room, can you take our dinner their after like 15 minutes? She asked.

"Yes, go beta. I will get the dinner their after heating it again." He said and Sharon went off to their room.

Swayam stood immediately from the bed, seeing Sharon enter in the room and raised his eye brows. "What happened, Swayam?" Sharon asked, innocently. "Yes, exactly I want to know the same thing. Why did you say that you don't want to go to the honeymoon on the dinner?" He asked.

Sharon sighed and came close to him, "I didn't said anything like what you are saying, Swayam. I said can we go after few days." Sharon calmly said.

"But why, didn't you want to go with me?" He asked looking a bit upset. Sharon noticed it and sat on the bed, taking his hand and making him sit next to her.

"No, of course I want to or else why would I have told you the things I want in the place we will go to honeymoon, right? I panicked that how are we going to do packing and everything in once night." Sharon said and smiled at him.

"Ok, I understand but for a second I thought you are still confused with our marriage and that is why you don't want to spend alone time with me." Swayam said.

"My God Swayam, there is nothing like that and you know it, ok?" Sharon said and hugged him resting her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Swayam didn't say but smiled and hugged her back, resting his head on her head and closed his eyes. There was a sudden light knock on the door. "Come on," Swayam said breaking the hug. Ramu kaka entered the room holding a white tray in his hands and Sharon took it from his hand placing it on bed between both of them and he left then.

"You didn't eat anything in the excitement of honeymoon so eat now." Sharon said to him, "And you didn't eat in the nervousness of honeymoon so you eat too." He said and both of them chuckled, started to eat their dinner properly.

After they ate, Swayam helped Sharon getting suitcase from store room and was helping her packing clothes and other essentials. "Swayam, I don't know what sort of clothes I pack! Where are we going?" She asked him looking at the sweater in her one hand while a tee-shirt in another.

"Oh, both aren't perfect for that. I think you should pack miniskirts, shorts and actually light and small dressed." He said and Sharon glared at her.

"I am not flirting Sharon, I will get too much time to that n honeymoon but right now I am serious." He said and smirked.

"What is this? What sort of place is this that I have to wear almost no clothes?" Sharon asked dumping herself on the bed with a thud.

"I want to give you surprise, Sharon." He said and smiled at her. Sharon adjusted herself on the bed, sitting on crossed leg position and puckered her lips.

"I know but please I really want to know because I need to keep few essentials things with me accordingly then and it is women things, Swayam. So please?" Sharon said hesitatingly.

"But Sharon?" Swayam insisted but in avail.

"Please Swayam, I really need to know. Please?" Sharon pleaded while folding her hands and making a baby face.

"Argh, OK. Fine, we are going Goa!" Swayam said in a boring tone and frowned.

"Whoa, Goa! I love that place and I actually wanted to go there once in a life time, you know. Thank you, Swayam for telling me because suddenly I have realized that I will need few very important things there." She stood in happiness and kissed his cheek lightly, earning a hearty smile from him and they both resumed packing again.

It will around 3:10 when there packing for everything was done and all they needed was a tight and refreshing sleep now. Sharon yawned when Swayam suddenly fall down to the bed taking Sharon with him and both of them laughed. Swayam took her in his arms and switched off the lamp, dozing off in a peaceful sleep with Sharon.

--------------------------------

That's all for now! Will meet you with next chapter, soon.
To get PM's for this FF add, --mystery.me-- or sweetcherry95 to your buddy list.
Till next chapter, 50 - 55 likes are must.

Love,
Aruba and Marium

Edited by -Marium- - 10 years ago
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Swaron honeymoom...aw
Update soon!
Edited by pooja123456 - 10 years ago
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
unres

lovely update

loved it

swaron goes 2 honneymon nic

nd as u say now difficulties comes nicc

plzz update soonEdited by swaronlove001 - 10 years ago
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Niice chapter ! 😊
Waiting for swaron honeymoon now !! 😊 and wow that too in Goa ! 😊
Super excited ! 😊
Update next chapter soon...
trisha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
both the chapters are just amazing!!!
loved this FF...
Super excited for the next chapter!!
please update soon...
shan.ss thumbnail
Omg finally update!!!
And waiting for swaron honeymoon...!!! Cant wait

Cont soon and thanx for pmEdited by shan.ss - 10 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
chapters are just amazing!!!
loved this FF...
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Both the parts were awsum amazing
I luved them alooot
Poor sharon sab ne milker kitna tang kiya 
And after teven shanaya teased swayam hahahahaha that part was funny
Really they r going to honeymoon cant w8 for the next chap
Plzzz update next part sooon and do pm me
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Read both 11 and 12 chapter together.
Loved both  the updates.😊
Sharon's friends thought that she was having an affair and swayam teasing sharon.
Waiting for there honeymoon in Goa.
Thanks for the PM.
Update soon.