Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There were 4 more pics from that photo shoot. I had that magazine...along with every magazine Salman was in. I think that is the only shoot where I thought Sangeeta looked pretty enough for him. 😆 She always looked older than him. She is 3 yrs older than him but looked much older coz Sal had a very innocent face. Speaking of Sangeeta, why the heck is she always hanging out at Salman's house? Helping his mom like a dutiful DIL. I mean she's there for Ganapati, eid, movie screenings. Does she ever spend time with her hubby? What is her deal? Is she still married or not? The girl needs to understand Salman doesn't live in the past or doesn't revisit it. 😆
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SalmanFan

There were 4 more pics from that photo shoot. I had that magazine...along with every magazine Salman was in. I think that is the only shoot where I thought Sangeeta looked pretty enough for him. 😆 She always looked older than him. She is 3 yrs older than him but looked much older coz Sal had a very innocent face. Speaking of Sangeeta, why the heck is she always hanging out at Salman's house? Helping his mom like a dutiful DIL. I mean she's there for Ganapati, eid, movie screenings. Does she ever spend time with her hubby? What is her deal? Is she still married or not? The girl needs to understand Salman doesn't live in the past or doesn't revisit it. 😆

Sangeeta has been divorced for 2-3 years now. As a SalmanFan, shouldn't you be keeping tabs on the relationship statuses of all his ex girlfriends?😆😆
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Sangeeta has been divorced for 2-3 years now. As a SalmanFan, shouldn't you be keeping tabs on the relationship statuses of all his ex girlfriends?😆😆

No I don't need to. 😆 I only keep tabs on his relationships. He has said she is just a friend so I didn't bother to find out. 😉
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SalmanFan

No I don't need to. 😆 I only keep tabs on his relationships. He has said she is just a friend so I didn't bother to find out. 😉

Well...you never know. He might just run away with her in the end.😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Kabhi koi Unseen pic bhi post kar diya kar NB ðŸ˜›
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Well...you never know. He might just run away with her in the end.😆

I don't think he will. If anyone, I'd like him to hook up with Somy. She is still unmarried and they're still close. But I think that ship has sailed too. 😭
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's a cute pic. Sangeetha does look older than Salman