Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Adry

That was cute Juhi😳 Thank u😊
Bobby wearing that violet dress...i can't imagine that at all😆 JJ told Bobby to become a girl n accept d truth😃. Imagine d reaction of Piddhi on seeing her😆🤣.
And the way they simultaneously said ILU was so adorable😳 I was missing AmBy a lot so wrote dis OS in continuation wid AmBy story😳❤️
Thnx for the PM yaar😃 Welcome😊

Adry thumbnail
I really hope that they do show some AmBy...they haven't got a proper closure and i can't imagine Piddhi with anyone else 

I really hope that they do show some AmBy...they haven't got a proper closure and i can't imagine Piddhi with anyone else 

I can't imagine TBP widout Samar, Juhi n Bobby. I badly want dem to return. Wat if Bobby really change like I mentioned here by wearing all kinds of clothes wen she return in TBP n she too starts loving Piddhi?😊 Acc. to her Character Sketch of JJ showing her feminine side to her which was shown only in a single epi dat also in 1-2 lines of JJ to her during d wish making scene thru rocket. I wanted a separate track for dat.
Adry thumbnail
^^really wish that would happen!! i was also curious about the thing that she fears the most...i thought it had a lot of potential but again it was never brought-up :/
HiMa too...i thought Juhi will be a little more shocked to know of Samar's secret...but the way she reacted was pretty cute :D and plus they couldn't really pursue that track coz Jatin had to leave...so it was all rushed through :/

^^really wish that would happen!! i was also curious about the thing that she fears the most...i thought it had a lot of potential but again it was never brought-up :/

HiMa too...i thought Juhi will be a little more shocked to know of Samar's secret...but the way she reacted was pretty cute :D and plus they couldn't really pursue that track coz Jatin had to leave...so it was all rushed through :/

Also 4m Juhi's Character Sketch,not a single thing was shown which was d most disappointing thing cvs had done. Till d end, Juhi did not even knew y Kiya really used to get angry on her. Atleast, cvs sud hv shown dat also but they forgot dat too.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
Adry thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Also 4m Juhi's Character Sketch,not a single thing was shown which was d most disappointing thing cvs had done. Till d end, Juhi did not even knew y Kiya really used to get angry on her. Atlast, cvs sud hv shown dat also but they forgot.

I have a feeling that they might get Juhi back...like Samar's scene...coz unlike Samar her character didn't get a proper ending...like what she would be pursuing after school...even Bobby was given a proper closure...just not her :(
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey juhi...
amazing OS...
bobby missing piddi!!
nyc and a really cute one...
thanks for the PM and sry for the late responce
love
safrena

Originally posted by: safi_kisha

hey juhi... Thank u😊
amazing OS... 
Kaash! TBP me b aisa ho
bobby missing piddi!! 
AmBy❤️😳😊
nyc and a really cute one...
thanks for the PM and sry for the late responce 
Welcome n its okay dear😊
love
safrena

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oopsi sowwie for d late comment😳
awesomee os👏
i jus lovedd ittt😃
bobby back😊
and bobby-piddi convo was sooper😆
missing them a lot
thankuu for bringing back their memories😃
totally amazing os😊
[QUOTE=aishu3003]
oopsi sowwie for d late comment😳 Its okay dear😊
awesomee os👏 Thank u😊
i jus lovedd ittt😃
bobby back😊 Just as a weekly visit😔😊
and bobby-piddi convo was sooper😆 Piddhi getn annoyed n Bobby calming him😆
missing them a lot Me too😭
thankuu for bringing back their memories😃 ]I especially wrote dis for AmBy fans😃
totally amazing os😊
[/QUOTE
Previous
1 2 3
Next