Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

The first episode of Saraswatichandra, when they showed the haveli of Desai family, the thing that caught my eye amidst all the intricate detailing of the set and other things , was the idol of Radha Krishna in the temple. I think its one of the most beautiful idols I have seen in my life.. the scene in which Kumud stands infront of the idol and sings manmohana is one of the most exquisitely shot scenes in the show..and we all know there have been quite a few..!!! Radha Krishna's love story is one of the most celebrated love stories in Hindu mythology.. They never got married yet people always associate Radha with Krishna Not many know about his wife Rukmani. Some lovestories are never meant to be complete but their beauty perhaps lies in the incompleteness.. '' Kabhi kabhi adhoorapan bhi achha lagta hai''   what Saras and Kumud have is something you can not measure..its difficult to even understand what they share.. we see people share love, happiness, grief..they share pain.. They always will... there will be no pain in the world that can touch one without touching the other.. The mud slinging game they have been playing for a while now is perhaps indicative of that.. It first started in the field out of anger and hurt... Today its happening out of love and playfulness and some even unconsciously.. She slipped and Saras caught her, marking her back with his mud stained hands.. which Dugba notices later... She accidentally puts mud on his face and has some fun at his expense..Its a pleasure to watch these two bickering playfully .. I wonder when has Saras ever done that before..?  when she sees him trying to clear the mud of his eyes, she stops him and offers him her dupatta which is pretty much the honor of a woman..Not something  a woman would give to anybody.. That for me was moment of the day !!!! She gets his mud stain ..on her body ..on her honor..In future, they will share each others pain, hurt , punishment and blame..Its eerie ..it gives me goosebumps..! When he commanded her to wipe off the mud from his face, one could sense the authority which only comes if you feel you have the right on that person.. when has Saras ever been able to demand something of someone with so much ''haq''? When she was leaving, the gloom on their faces was so obvious..MY heart melted when Saras said, '' please apna dhyan rakhna'' Kumud turns back and says the same.. This kind of love and longing is rare... It might be incomplete and imperfect like the pots they made together.. But it has so much honesty and purity that it looks divinely beautiful.. Just like the pots did... they are priceless !!!

Edited by vaishali-AR - 29 March 2013 at 3:44pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Ihinaprekhrajsandhyamay64laksh_90Jjoshimpreciousrubybonnie7sorchasimikajen4291doublepmansi gandhiannie2212humeshaa-RazZ-moon.river-Unknown-22DoJinsmrth4856-Srushti-prathikrimandygill-Mith-piyualkaAmii90_Ank_-bornalee-Malika_ZL_KhanInfofanmon.sayan17.comCatz.RangRasiyaAccio_kajenbeintehaa..Senorita.Neha.K.*Reemz*BHAVII-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kabhi kabhi adhoorapan bhi acha lagta hai" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
great post i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali-AR

doublep

doublep

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
One of the most insightful topics that sum up the essence of the show for me. After reading this, the little details and exchanges - verbal and abstract between them make much more sense. Probably, they'll never unite but their connection is pious like the relationship Radha and Krishna shared- of devotion and divinity. I won't escalate the bond to divinity just yet but they have the potential and your post gives a whole new perspective to the show, really.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.rivervaishali-AR*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
You pen down whatever I think but can't express in words. That moment you've written about and even capped really was the highlight of the episode and actually gave further depth to their growing relationship. The fall & trip wasn't your typical one, instead Kumud made it humorous by accidentally putting the mitti on his face but unknowingly to both, she got his mud print on her back. It's like a silent authority stamped on her physically and soulfully. It had a very deep meaning to it. What he goes through, so will she. He is imprinting himself over her soul and dignity!  

Today when I read couple of posts of how SLB used the typical fall & trip and dupatta scene, I really felt they didn't understand the depth of these moments. The mud print on her back was then later noticed by Dukhbaa who is becoming increasingly aware of SK's closeness. That moment when Kumud offered her dupatta, her dignity to the man she wants to complete...wow! There's so much intimacy here and like you said the authority the two assert on each other makes me so anxious for their future storyline. Seriously this kind of romance blows me away and it's just a shame that some people here don't understand the depth of it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverAmii90vaishali-ARNeha.K.-wintergreen-

-RazZ-

-RazZ-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Again great post dude!

U know actually i've been waiting for ur post!
Loved the way you've written in it Clap

the way when they plays with the mud each other it was a cute moment for me :-) loved the way saras doesn't react instead he stays silently in front of her then kumud felt sad and offers him her duppatta to wipe the mud on his eyes and he takes it with no hesitate and wipes it. awww what a moment!

When he says her that " every buyer will not be like you" that does mean " he hasn't seen anyone in his life like her " as she is the only one who always used to support and helps him
in a bad situations
obviously nobody can be like her

vaishali-AR

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doublep

One of the most insightful topics that sum up the essence of the show for me. After reading this, the little details and exchanges - verbal and abstract between them make much more sense. Probably, they'll never unite but their connection is pious like the relationship Radha and Krishna shared- of devotion and divinity. I won't escalate the bond to divinity just yet but they have the potential and your post gives a whole new perspective to the show, really.

Thank you :) I agree with you completely..! That dialogue from Kumud and the scene where she offers him her dupatta to wipe off the mud has such a deep meaning.. Their scenes and dialogues always have an underlying meaning and depth which I love..I wasnt intending to compare them with Radha Krishna.. just the incompleteness part of it..

Edited by vaishali-AR - 29 March 2013 at 8:53pm

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

You pen down whatever I think but can't express in words. That moment you've written about and even capped really was the highlight of the episode and actually gave further depth to their growing relationship. The fall & trip wasn't your typical one, instead Kumud made it humorous by accidentally putting the mitti on his face but unknowingly to both, she got his mud print on her back. It's like a silent authority stamped on her physically and soulfully. It had a very deep meaning to it. What he goes through, so will she. He is imprinting himself over her soul and dignity!  

Today when I read couple of posts of how SLB used the typical fall & trip and dupatta scene, I really felt they didn't understand the depth of these moments. The mud print on her back was then later noticed by Dukhbaa who is becoming increasingly aware of SK's closeness. That moment when Kumud offered her dupatta, her dignity to the man she wants to complete...wow! There's so much intimacy here and like you said the authority the two assert on each other makes me so anxious for their future storyline. Seriously this kind of romance blows me away and it's just a shame that some people here don't understand the depth of it.

Same goes for you.. Like I said before, sometimes I click the like button of your post even before reading it..because I know you will write exactly what I feel about the episode or any particular moment..and I love your writing style..About the show,  I will say that this is the kind of romance I have always wanted to watch on TV..Though this is off topic, but I will be honest..I am loving this show in totality.. Not just the love story of Saras Kumud , the supporting cast is beyond amazing.. I loved the drama yesterday.. Each character is so nicely etched.. Be it VC, Guniyal, Dukhba, Yash's mother...even Chandrika and Gyan Chatur are so nicely written characters.. With only few lines, we now know about Gyan Chatur.. how and why he feels inferior and good for nothing..doesnt feel he has the right to speak in family matters.. Vidya Chatur, Guniyal and Dukhba are such powerful characters.. Laxmi Nandan's character is also so well defined.. The only weak link is probably Guman..and thats probably because Monika is not as talented as rest of the cast...but she's not bad either..What I am trying to say is that this show has a great potential.. solid script backed by great performances..almost like watching theatre..I dunno how people cant appreciate work of this quality.. Instead try to find faults in all trivial things.. costume, make up..seriously? Anyway..as a viewer I am loving every bit of this drama.. never feel like skipping any scene, even if it doesnt have Saras Kumud whom I have started loving a lot. Rest everything you said regarding the post, I agree completely.. :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90Neha.K.

-Mith-

IF-Dazzler

-Mith-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post...

Well said dear... Smile

vaishali-AR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top