Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BW CC #118 (Page 90)

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamaila-Kutrea

Every show on TV should be like SGP...where the story and not which religion/ region the family belongs to is given more importance. Like the director Abhigyan Jha said once in an interview.

Trends you saw in 2010
There was a trend of ethnicity-based soaps. Concepts which are based on a particular community, say for example, Bihari, Haryanvi, Gujarati culture based. Agle Janam Mohe Bitya Hi Kijo, Na Aana Iss Des Laado, Balika Vadhu, Pratigya, Pavitra Rishta, Uttaran, Maryada almost every soap is mostly ethnicity and issue-based. I really don't understand why do you have to stick to a particular religion, lingo, or any community to make your shows a hit? If you are making a show for a GEC why can't you stay general in its view? A Sasuraal Genda Phool is not a ethnic soap, one can never make out which caste or lingo does the family belong to, still it's fresh and entertaining, and that's the beauty and essence of a cosmopolitian soap, which we need

SGP fan forever.EmbarrassedLOL

Or better yet,

-Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai
-Baa Bahu aur Baby
-Khichdi 

EmbarrassedStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Every show on TV should be like SGP...where the story and not which religion/ region the family belongs to is given more importance. Like the director Abhigyan Jha said once in an interview.

Trends you saw in 2010
There was a trend of ethnicity-based soaps. Concepts which are based on a particular community, say for example, Bihari, Haryanvi, Gujarati culture based. Agle Janam Mohe Bitya Hi Kijo, Na Aana Iss Des Laado, Balika Vadhu, Pratigya, Pavitra Rishta, Uttaran, Maryada almost every soap is mostly ethnicity and issue-based. I really don't understand why do you have to stick to a particular religion, lingo, or any community to make your shows a hit? If you are making a show for a GEC why can't you stay general in its view? A Sasuraal Genda Phool is not a ethnic soap, one can never make out which caste or lingo does the family belong to, still it's fresh and entertaining, and that's the beauty and essence of a cosmopolitian soap, which we need

SGP fan forever.EmbarrassedLOL

One of the few good tv soaps in recent years. I miss that crazy bunch.
d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan12m

Madam ji SunnyLeone this is my best gift for you. pic.twitter.com/pPXS0O1K07

LOL

Edited by .DejaVu - 10 April 2013 at 12:04am
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Most of the mahaepisodes were hilarious. This one was a direct spoof of all the desi tv shows (too bad by the end , even SGP became a desi tv showLOL) but awesome it was. They also did a spoof on Gopi bahu in the later episodes.LOL

SGP was pretty good.. I miss it.. they should have a new season with the same people.. since Jay Soni is doing that useless show on colors he can easily quit it..Dead

BTWW Somzzz Asad and Zoya are getting engaged.. ring bhi aagayi.. promo dekha? LOL
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan12m

Madam ji SunnyLeone this is my best gift for you. pic.twitter.com/pPXS0O1K07

LOL

Hahaha. If that Hookah Bahu show is still on, they could use this 'special lotion' on their show. She will believe that this lotion works. Hilarity ensues.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d-_-b

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Or better yet,

-Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai- gujrati
-Baa Bahu aur Baby-gujrati
-Khichdi -gujrati

EmbarrassedStar

LOL

I also liked this old show on Sony called Hum Sab Ek Hain. The family consisted of members from every corner of India.LOL

Hilariousss show.. their bhabi was south Indian.. I was so young when it used to come but I loved it.. and I think it came on fridays or something I used to visit my grandma on Fridays so I would always watch it there.. we didn't have cable back then..
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Or better yet,

-Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai- gujrati
-Baa Bahu aur Baby-gujrati
-Khichdi -gujrati

EmbarrassedStar

LOL

I also liked this old show on Sony called Hum Sab Ek Hain. The family consisted of members from every corner of India.LOL

I loved that one too. Every time I read about Maddy's family I am reminded of that sitcom. LOL
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Awww SGP I miss it!

Na Bole Tum was great in the beginning too. They have sadly made a mockery out of it now.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index