Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

   

BW CC #118 (Page 90)

Post Reply New Post

Page 90 of 138

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007

Posts: 35755

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-


those families are not considered/portrayed pious or conservative or "Real Muslims"


I don't think anyone should judging people about being real hindus or muslims or whatever. That is a headache for God, assuming such an entity exists.

(yeah I know the mazaar culture is a much later development and isn't actually there in Quran/Hadith)

No... Mazaar's were always there.. there is a Hadith I'll look for but Quraan clearly says Shirk is haram and asking not from Allah but from people is a asking through a source or a waseela which is haram.. I'll give you the Hadith too if you want but for now this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEPBxMQZS0A.. it does talk about one Hadith too..


Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-


Kal I wouldn't be complaining if she didn't start with I'm gonna clear the misconceptions people have against Muslims.. she's not clearing nothing.. she's confusing them



Sounds like a Muslim version of Ekta Kapoor. LOL



LOLLOL


Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 09 April 2013 at 11:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BW CC #118 (Page 90)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007

Posts: 35755

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamaila-Kutrea

Bongolorean ?@Calvinator_18 2m

Meryl Streep's husband probably just calls her Mery Stree.



LOL



LOL

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Joined: 30 June 2005

Posts: 23886

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Lots of white folks, Asian folks play Holi now too. In many uni's in the US, people come and play holi and have fun. People are slowly becoming more and more aware of it also. I think it has become less of a "Hindu festival" now and more of a melting pot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Elixir.

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Joined: 29 January 2013

Posts: 12129

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamaila-Kutrea

Bongolorean ?@Calvinator_18 2m

Meryl Streep's husband probably just calls her Mery Stree.



LOL


I didn't understand.Ouch

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Joined: 12 December 2006

Posts: 9999

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I think the bigger problem is the soap showing regressive and superstitious stuff. Like all those 'abshagun' moments. They show that and then demonstrate how all that is true: those things really are 'abshagun'. People go to mazaars, fine but then they show that that actually helps the hero/heroine. People go to crazy babas and fakirs and get superpowered items that vanquish the villain/vamp, etc (with some mantra or adhan playing as background music). LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhoklachocolover89-MakhanMalaai-

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Joined: 29 January 2013

Posts: 12129

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

I think the bigger problem is the soap showing regressive and superstitious stuff. Like all those 'abshagun' moments. They show that and then demonstrate how all that is true: those things really are 'abshagun'. People go to mazaars, fine but then they show that that actually helps the hero/heroine. People go to crazy babas and fakirs and get superpowered items that vanquish the villain/vamp, etc (with some mantra or adhan playing as background music). LOL

It does help Hero and Heroine.  Atleast 2 episodes worth of eye-locks and staring can be done there.LOL

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Joined: 29 January 2013

Posts: 12129

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamaila-Kutrea

Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by Chamaila-Kutrea

Bongolorean ?@Calvinator_18 2m

Meryl Streep's husband probably just calls her Mery Stree.



LOL


I didn't understand.Ouch


Meri stree..my wifeLOL

Dhath teri.D'oh

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Joined: 12 December 2006

Posts: 9999

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-


those families are not considered/portrayed pious or conservative or "Real Muslims"


I don't think anyone should judging people about being real hindus or muslims or whatever. That is a headache for God, assuming such an entity exists.

(yeah I know the mazaar culture is a much later development and isn't actually there in Quran/Hadith)


No... Mazaar's were always there.. there is a Hadith I'll look for but Quraan clearly says Shirk is haram and asking not from Allah but from people is a asking through a source or a waseela which is haram.. I'll give you the Hadith too if you want but for now this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEPBxMQZS0A.. it does talk about one Hadith too..



I am very much aware of the Quran and Hadith say. I was talking specifically about the mazaar culture prevalent in the subcontinent. The specifics of that culture developed later in the Muslim community.



Edited by Kal El - 09 April 2013 at 11:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MakhanMalaai-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.