Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BW CC #118 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 138

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I try to watch Qubool Hai and Saraswatichandra. Though I skip through if an episode is boring.

I used to watch a bunch of other soaps but everything is so boring these days. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BW CC #118 (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Plsss do... Dancing

I'm developing a crush on this guy named Jee Jin Hee

What type do you like and which ones have you seen?

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by HotMess

Sony shows are all so annoying. I can't stand any of them.

Did any of you try to watch Khoobsurat, the modern day take on Beauty and the Beast? My parents are in love with it and I can't stand the main actress. I want to punch her every time she opens her mouth, >_<

Nope who is it?

Soumya.. what's her last name.. Seth? The girl from Navya.

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Sony shows are all so annoying. I can't stand any of them.

Did any of you try to watch Khoobsurat, the modern day take on Beauty and the Beast? My parents are in love with it and I can't stand the main actress. I want to punch her every time she opens her mouth, >_<

Nope who is it?

Soumya.. what's her last name.. Seth? The girl from Navya.

Aarrgghhh. Horrible actress and she is supposed to be beauty?Who is the beast?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@Aditi
I watched two epis of Saraswathi thingy but the leads put me off. Gurl is too mature for the role and the guy is well... Too blank to my liking :(

@Somy
Watching this ancient story called 'Dong yi' at present. Have seen epis of another ancient story but don't remember the name properly

I like love stories :) Do throw whatever you have in mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Aarrgghhh. Horrible actress and she is supposed to be beauty?Who is the beast?LOL

I had to google it, but the guy's name is Rohit Khurana. LOL

She's supposed to be the beauty, but nothing like Belle. This 'beauty' is a shallow, irritating idiot. Pinch

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

@Aditi
I watched two epis of Saraswathi thingy but the leads put me off. Gurl is too mature for the role and the guy is well... Too blank to my liking :(

@Somy
Watching this ancient story called 'Dong yi' at present. Have seen epis of another ancient story but don't remember the name properly

I like love stories :) Do throw whatever you have in mind

Many more are there.Big smile

Edited by .DejaVu - 29 March 2013 at 11:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

springsHotMessHappyMelody

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

@Aditi

I don't know how old the characters are supposed to be so I thought age-wise they are fine. But their acting kinda pisses me off at times, surprising because I'm a fan of Jennifer Winget (the female lead). Sometimes she does this whispering thing while she's delivering a dialogue and it PISSES me off. And sometimes she overdoes the crying expression by scrunching her face too much. And the guy is really bad at times, especially when he's supposed to be angry. >_<

I found Jennifer better in Dill Mill Gayye tbh. But nonetheless, the leads make a nice pair!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.