Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

akanksha241

akanksha241

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I really loved the way agasthya was looking at Meera while she was crying for Ani. I hope he is not that evil and then there could possibly be something between Meera and Agasthya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NupurMJHT4ulams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Potential MeerYa relationship (Page 2)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sparkle2985

IF-Rockerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
may be they will be paired in future

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NupurMJHT4u

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I really hope Meerya happens. Agasthya is a loyal, loving guy .. We all saw that when he protected the family from meera's secret. He didn't even tell Balraj. The actors have great chemistry ! Every scene they have together is breath taking.
Agasthya , the way he looks at her awww

NupurMJHT4uRafz

yehdil028

Goldie

yehdil028

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
agasthya is not evil he showed very understanding side of himself i liked that in him

NupurMJHT4uilovedhanjanird

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I loved how Agasthya was there when Meera had that mini breakdown! Although I did think his thoughts and scene were a bit rushed but you know that Agasthya no longer thinks Meera is here for the money! 

NupurMJHT4uRafz

NupurMJHT4u

Groupbie

NupurMJHT4u

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I am really adoring Meera and Agastya as well, the little scenes they had together were just so amazing, really hope the CV's plan to make MeerYA as a couple :) Agastya doesnt need some other heroine, cause the top two heroines are in the show, and Meera is perfect for Agastya! I dont see anything dirty abt their relationship at all, they got no blood relationship so its not wrong if they become a couple, which I really hope they do :) Vote for MeerYA guys! :D

jojo1986ilovedhanjanird

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NupurMJHT4u

I am really adoring Meera and Agastya as well, the little scenes they had together were just so amazing, really hope the CV's plan to make MeerYA as a couple :) Agastya doesnt need some other heroine, cause the top two heroines are in the show, and Meera is perfect for Agastya! I dont see anything dirty abt their relationship at all, they got no blood relationship so its not wrong if they become a couple, which I really hope they do :) Vote for MeerYA guys! :D

@the bold part: I so agree! How would it be dirty? I'm pretty sure it's not incest or anything. And besides, I think it's sort of sweet if Agasthya gives his name to Meera's child. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NupurMJHT4uRafzilovedhanjanird

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.