Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I am totally shipping MeerYa (Meera and Agasthya) at the moment despite whether they're the couple the CVs intend or not. I just love them.

Can we just take a moment to consider HOW beautiful Sanjeeda and Agasthya make their character seem? And their chemistry is outstanding considering they're not the "romantic couple".  I just hope Agasthya is not full out evil/negative but is just misunderstood or grey. Sure, he's only in Balraj's shadow because he's alone (if you consider how Akhil doesn't care about his mother's or Balraj's antics). Poor Agasthya is brainwashed by them. 

Their first meeting - how Agasthya looked at Meera as she stood up for herself. It's like he didn't see a woman do that! WHICH I would say is sufficient considering Balraj and his patriarchal hold over his family. Imagine if Meera changes the view of the women in Balraj's house and makes them more confident? What if Agasthya sides by her? AND I loved how he was with her in that place where she is about to give him the address to the house. The way she smiled, the first time she properly smiled after Ani's death, and all this because Agasthya said he'll help her?

And of course, even if the CVs DO get them together (please do!) then their relationship will surely be rocky. I wonder how their relationship would be like with the unwed to-be mother and the slightly greyish anti-hero? 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NupurMJHT4u.PainfuldesiresRangeelaakripsysoapwatcher1sana.harshitiRafzstarsanjanaRamanRKRaghav4UilovedhanjanirdmazkachazkaMariaArHiholic-MERRY-P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Potential MeerYa relationship" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Impatiently waiting for MEERYADay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rangeelaailovedhanjanird

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
good post ...hopefully  .  

i think he has already started to fall for meera. 

but just wonderingLOL since the house is on Nandini's Father - will balraj i mean announce wedding of Nandini & Agasthya ? - but not maybe bc they follow tradition . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4Uilovedhanjanird-MERRY-

Rangeelaa

Rangeelaa

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
also remember when she talked to Balraj about the the dress code thing, the way he looked was like he impressed, someone had the guts to talk back to his Uncle and when she was crying he felt bad for her
I try not to have too much hope since things are usually unexpected in these shows but I can't help, I already love them togetherDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4Ustarsanjanailovedhanjanird-MERRY-

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
i think he'll feel sorry for meera and start to like her...when he knw wat she has been through

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4U

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Excited too see them :D.Big smile

Are we going to use MeerYa of set up a vote?Confused

-Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjanailovedhanjanird

yehdil028

Goldie

yehdil028

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
i like how he stood there watching her crying.his face when he saw her and realized she is not here for the money it looked he felt for her. 

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.