Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mona05

I absolutely loved ahem's shyly reminding Gopi..and how he stopped her midsentence to say jaanta hoon... enjoyed the flashbacks...

lovely to read your post after such a long time...

You are welcome Mona.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

A Brilliant Post Swasthi.. 👏 itseems like i read ur Ahem and Love after ages... Really miss ur very meaningful n oozing post abt Ahem feelings.. 😃

u said it all i have nothing to put in it.. Just want to says i always enjoy Ahem shyly gesture dont know many ppl didnt like but i loved it i feel shyness was real charm of Ahem.. 😳 i know he's blushing like newly married guy who just confessing his love first time with his wife.. 😆 but its cute n sweet.. 😳 rather than indeed every Holi bring new colour in Ahem's life.. Now his life being very much complete with wife like Gopi n daughter like Meera.. 😊 Thanks for the lovely post Swasthi.. 🤗

My pleasure Sherry.

Well said too.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

very nice post...yes ahem has become the husband gopi has always wanted this holi...

Thanks Anju.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Beautiful Swasthi👏

What started out almost 3 years ago had the right result today😃 You have written so beautifully⭐️

You are so right.. Ahem today made up for every hurt from the past Holi. I remember how Gopi dreamed that he would come to her and apply Sindoor on her face making her his own that day after what they shared. Ahem did not and it shattered her but today, he came in and he made her feel special.. What more, it was lovely for him to remind her how special this day was for them😳

You could see Gopi remember and then blush and not for one second did she remind herself of the thing that happened after Holi. Ahem's words made her remember the happy times she had and his words of love followed by his Holi wishes.. Aww.. It was beautiful.

Ahem now does not want Gopi to tell him that she loves him. He understands without being said and he wants her to know by saying whenever he can that he loves her😃

I hope this saathiya remains when his mom gets angry with her DIL after Holi. I hope he stands by her and tells her that Gopi had nothing to do with the Bhang or filming the dance😊

You are welcome Harini.

Things do change and new pressures arise. Agree, Ahem will need to think very carefully of his actions.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: delsi

Very nice post swasthi loved Gohem and their expression their shyness verything was awesome and your post is so so cute👏

Much appreciated Delsi.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
For a minute I thought that you had got away quick off the mark 😆  then I realised that it was to do with the Holi scene.  A lovely scene and a lovely analysis.