Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

No TRPs for 3 months:Newsroom Exclusive

Quantcast
All shows producers,directors,fans this is to make every one aware that today is the last day for TRPs as digitization for 31 more cities will be completed by 31 March which will lead to 3 months of no TRPs.

We were just seeing some shows improving like Na Bole Tum,Madhubala and more shows on other channels.This came as a major shocker as many thought this phase would not cause TRP reports to stop but the IBF(Indian Broadcast) confirmed to Newsroom that "Like last year TRPs would be stopped as we will give time to all GECs to settle down".

This causes some shows to go haywire in their story line as the shows will have no sense what the audience want to see.This week means today there was a major reunion or high point in Na Bole Tum but fans will not get the TRPs of the show.Some fans may get happy that tension is gone for 3 months but this causes some shows to lose viewers or get axed

Like the last year digitization got completed but none of the channels saw a benefit in GRPs or TRPs.Many shows like Khaamoshiyan opened with grand ratings and then the next week the TRPs went haywire.Really if anything happens to fans favourite shows they will be disappointed but we can't do anything as the IBF minister has confirmed the news to Newsroom

So bid goodbye to TRPs for 3 months
ByeTRPs!!!!! See you after 3 months!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Premarfan2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAD NEWS: No trp for 3 months Article" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I told u guys there is not going to be trp for next 3 months. Which means trp will be back by July. We have to suffer naico and veeru torture until July. If they gonna do that I am just gonna stop watching the show. It's already too much to bear veeru with roli and naico with sid I don't think I will able to bear thi crap for 3 or 4 more months. They may even go ahead with this marriage track or heck even the leap track that's on hold. Cry

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Sandra Cv's won't go ahead with the leap because they have seen the drop in TRP (when leap info leaked) but I'm scared that they will go ahead with naico and sid marriage as creating drama during marriage sequence won't benefit them, due to no trp.
My prediction is that cv's will drag naina revelation till end of may and then all of June roli and sid hit and miss meetings and simar looking for roli and then July big ROSID reunion for TRP. Then 2 months track on Sid helping roli get her memory back.

Edited by malihaahmed - 29 March 2013 at 3:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Premarfan2

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Going ahead with naico sid marriage track is just wrong its disgusting. Sid didn't event do anything wrong and he has to suffer the consequences for a mistake he didn't do. I dont what cvs r trying to prove with this track evil always win, burayi ki hamesha jeet hoti hai, true love doesn't exist, marriage is a joke, there is no God. i dont get it.

if they draag this track like that there wont be a need to look at trp when it comes back as the show will be off air within a month. as people has already moved onto other shows.

the news about trp is real too. i read it madhubala forum that sbs confirmed it in their episode.

if they go ahead with marriage track i am not gonna watch the show until or if rosid get reunited. as there is no trp we wont even need to watch the show on tv just need to read the wu. coz i dont think anyone can watch this much torture. its really heartbreaking. 

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
That is just too much torture for sid if he marries that psycho!!! Yeah Khushi always wins and the whole of BW are useless, the end!

I'll still watch the show with the hope of some rosid scenes (separate or together). It's really difficult to quit Disapprove

If cv's knew about trp's stopping they would've never proved sid innocent- this was last minute with all the bloopers. They would've continued with Naina and sid jodiDead

Colors tv is really sinking, they have messed up their top 3 shows: BV, MB and SSK themselves.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Premarfan2AmreenBanoMansowamavasant

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
now destiny is not with us they will drag this ek din bhi chain se jeene nahi do 
hope rashmi sharma ghotala na kare i can jump from clif if she did that on the name of no trp's 

she cancelled leap and it is on hold then leap but its too late it must have been earlier
more tensed about roli veeru and naina and sid marriage ghotala 
hope 3 months mein saraswati chandra ki story mein kuch ho jaaye whether there separation or something and trp's down ho jaaye 
3 months of dragging please finish this track 
and cv;s knew that trp would not be there i guess 

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
guyz i dont knw abt roli veru track but come on even if trps dont come for 3 months they cant drag naina revelation track till may thats just pure torture and no guyz they wont show us naina sid actually getting married and guyz plzz let me make it clear even if they wont show trps for 3 months!NO LEAP WILL HAPPEN RIGHT NOW THEY CONFIRMED IT!so stop thinking that the leap will happen right now get that leap thinking out of ur brain guyz ur going to suffer from depression if u let all this negative thoughts cloud u and as for saraswatichandra hopefully by then seperation track will happen and we will be rocking the trps because last time when the trps were released after 3 months ssk had a freakin trp of 4.2 so hopefully by then we would get back to good race in trps!guyz lets see if by next week the storyline doesnt improve we will write a petition again to end this naina track!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anu-wamavasant

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

guyz i dont knw abt roli veru track but come on even if trps dont come for 3 months they cant drag naina revelation track till may thats just pure torture and no guyz they wont show us naina sid actually getting married and guyz plzz let me make it clear even if they wont show trps for 3 months!NO LEAP WILL HAPPEN RIGHT NOW THEY CONFIRMED IT!so stop thinking that the leap will happen right now get that leap thinking out of ur brain guyz ur going to suffer from depression if u let all this negative thoughts cloud u and as for saraswatichandra hopefully by then seperation track will happen and we will be rocking the trps because last time when the trps were released after 3 months ssk had a freakin trp of 4.2 so hopefully by then we would get back to good race in trps!guyz lets see if by next week the storyline doesnt improve we will write a petition again to end this naina track!

wooo mishu di i agree but thius veeru is pissing me of just don't wanna see him in this track i ll comit suicide how could he try to slap roli i can even kill him and this naina tc article said she will make some bahana for not going to check up but segment that she will go and khushi will follow them now she will bribe family doctor also then what's the use of this plan hopw this time if prem fails he will not drop his suspects on that naina 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top