Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

What matbal of this :o (Page 3)

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
wait & watch...& Plz all Enjoy...coz  Serial's some story want's so more trak ... ok holi v good diya na Cvs so plz...only enjoy.
adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Waise Sahana there is a very nice Buddha story related to this Q. Once Buddha was asked by some ppl who were carrying a bird in their hands - will this bird live or die in the next moment. Buddha replied - the answer to that is in your hands my friends. That goes here to. The answer to the Qs - will Meera get married? If yes then to who is in the hands of the Cvs! Guess karke faltu ka stress kyun lena.

Edited by adianasr - 29 March 2013 at 11:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1KyaRe....sabaSpeaks

KyaRe.... IF-Dazzler
KyaRe....
KyaRe....

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Iska matbal yeh hai Sahana ki April 1st ki tayaari ho rahi hai! Pls note guys next week is the official All fools week with 1st April as All Fools Day! Aur we have 3 foolish characters here - 1 woman who is being a dumb fool, 1 man who is a principled fool, 1 man who is an obsessed fool and these 3 surrounded by mute fools and we the audience who have become total fools or definitely willl become next week! Mujhe toh shaadi ki date mei hi locha lag raha hai!:p

Oh correct, we are the biggest fools Ouch LOLLOL

Edited by SahanaG - 30 March 2013 at 4:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12

shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Originally posted by SahanaG

arey bail ka kya hoga Shocked
animal rights waale aa jayenge LOL

Aane do, woh Akash ko le jayenge apne saat Wink Bail, Miu aur Prithvi 12goan wapas jayenge, jeevan lal ki gaiyya ko company dene LOL
ROFLROFLROFL
chalo gaiyaa kato bhala hoga
[/QUOTE]
lolz yehi reply karo MYPROFLROFLROFL
cv's akal toh thikane aayegiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1KyaRe....

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
MYP??? Is she intending to kill us by showing A-M marriage?? LOL
I am going to loose my 'manasik santulan' or have a chemical locha shortly, LOL LOL if they keep on bragging about who will marry meera.! Ouch
But
Agar Miu jaisi bakri marries her Bakra (Prithvi) Big smile , then its all right. But if Miu's gaddha ROFL (Akash) tries to do something, then I am sure apna Bakra uski bakri(miu) ko kuch hone nahi dega ROFL ROFL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....adiana12sabaSpeakskrock

sabaSpeaks IF-Rockerz
sabaSpeaks
sabaSpeaks

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">MYP??? Is she intending to kill us by showing A-M marriage??LOL</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I am going to loose my 'manasik santulan' or have a chemical locha shortly, LOLLOLif they keep on bragging about who will marry meera.!Ouch</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">But</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Agar Miu jaisi bakri marries her Bakra (Prithvi) Big smile, then its all right. But if Miu's gaddha ROFL(Akash) tries to do something, then I am sure apna Bakra uski bakri(miu) ko kuch hone nahi dega ROFLROFL.</font>

Bakra,bakri, gadha... Ye show hai ya farm animal documentary LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Originally posted by SuperChillz1

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">MYP??? Is she intending to kill us by showing A-M marriage??LOL</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I am going to loose my 'manasik santulan' or have a chemical locha shortly, LOLLOLif they keep on bragging about who will marry meera.!Ouch</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">But</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Agar Miu jaisi bakri marries her Bakra (Prithvi) Big smile, then its all right. But if Miu's gaddha ROFL(Akash) tries to do something, then I am sure apna Bakra uski bakri(miu) ko kuch hone nahi dega ROFLROFL.</font>

Bakra,bakri, gadha... Ye show hai ya farm animal documentary LOL

Barahgaon ke farm( PMP, miu) ka Junoon LOL

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 31 March 2013 at 2:57am

KyaRe....adiana12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Why the rush of this marriage is what I dont understand Ermm

Can't Meera tell that both these brothers hv played me enough , so at present I dont want to marry anyone LOL and then challenge Prithvi to win her over and prove to her that he loves her too Embarrassed

And if CVs hv to show her getting married to someone , then it should b Prithvi only .. because it makes no sense if she gets married to Akash after all that happened during holi when her forehead was again filled by Prithvi only ...

CVs better not make mockery of marriage here AngryOuch

KyaRe....krock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index