The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Kisha OS: Ishq Ka Hain Kaam Purana part 2 pg 4 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

arshifan2012

IF-Dazzler

arshifan2012

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
hi guys...cheer up coz here is part 2...WinkLOL

PART 2:

"Who are you????" KD screamed through the fog...

"Someone..." she answered. "But what are you doing here mr...???" she asked.

"Umm...we are here to camp...there's the camp site!!!!!" he screamed again...and pointed towards the camp.

"Oh...ok...wait...im coming towards you!!!!" she screamed now... her voice audible enough to make KD realise who she is.

"Hi..."she came near him and waved her hand in front of his face...but KD dumbstruck...
"Kiya!!!!!" KD whispered , shocked after seeing the girl in front of him...

KD was shocked. Actually shocked would be an understatement...he was horrified. He saw how a little girl , with thick long hair , a little clip on her soft , shiny hair and her bangles clattering , was coming towards him. It was dark enough not to notice anything as such , but when it came to Kiya , KD would notice each and every feature of her's even if she 20 miles away from her.

The girl came upto KD and as he saw her face in the moonlight , he was dumstruck. "Kiya..." he whispered. "What...no no...my name is Kriya , not Kiya...but how did you..." she stopped when she saw KD lost in his own thoughts. "What???" she asked , with her loopsided smile.

"You know you should not come here alone...its very dangerous..." she whispered. But KD came up to her and took her hands in his. "You are real..." he whispered , as his lips parted with horror. "Ya...of course i am...what did you think???" kriya laughed. Her laughter was like a sweet melody to his ears. He remembered how kiya used to laugh. A lone tear escaped his eyes.

"Well...you didn't tell me your name...and what brought you here???" asked Kriya. "Umm...my name is KD...and my heart brought me here..." he whispered , while looking at the sky. Kriya understood that he is looking for somebody.

"You know you look like the person who lives in my heart..." KD gasped as his eyes fell on kriya. "So...where is she???" she asked. KD smiled sadly and then pointed at the sky. "There she is...the brightest star of the sky..." he exclaimed. "Do you believe in this..." she asked dejectedly.

"Believe in what???" KD asked. "That our loved ones become stars when they die..." she whispered. "Baat sach ya jhut ki nahin hain...baat vishwas ki hain..." KD said. Kriya took KD's hand and made him sit near the lake , from where his camp site was visible.

"Do you know KD...that Kiya is actually watching you..." kriya whispered. KD was shocked , but some where , deep down , he knew that she was right. KD looked up at the sky and smiled. "I know...she is always with me...wherever i go..." he sobbed. As he looked at kriya's direction , he couldn't find her. He got up and was about to look for her , when he felt two small hands , on his eyes.

"KD...apni akhen mat kholna jab tak main na kahu...ok?!" he heard her say. KD nodded. When she told him to open his eyes , he saw her standing with a small pot. She handed it over to him. "What is it???" he asked. "Open it and see for yourself..." she smiled. As he opened the lid of the pot , he saw 3 fireflies , which were glowing but they flew off as soon as KD opened the pot.

"Shit..." cried Kriya. "Its...its ok...i loved it..." KD smiled and seeing his smile , kriya too smiled. KD asked her where does she live. "Umm...i...i live in a cottage nearby!!!" she exclaimed , suddenly becoming a bit conscious. KD could feel her uneasyness so moved away a little bit. "Umm...KD , will you ever fall in love again...??? will you give life a second chance???" kriya asked. She pouted , just like kiya used to do. Well , she did look like kiya so her expressions would be same too right?

"I don't know...i love kiya...so falling in love with someone else , is really out of the league...and about giving life a second chance...that's too impossible becoz kiya completed me...without her , i will always remain incomplete..." he whispered , as he looked up at the stars , with his teary eyes.

Kriya pursed her lips. She put her hands on his shoulders to bring him out of his reverie. Her hands were as cold as ice , KD thought. "KD...love happens a lot of times in life...you can't really lock your heart forever from the world...one day you will meet that person , who will unlock your heart...and will take up the responsibility to look after it..." she exclaimed.

KD looked at her. "How come your so sure..." he asked. But kriya just smiled and looked up at the stars. Her eyes , were glistening with an unusual satisfaction as she looked at KD. "KD...promise me that...that you will give your life and love...another chance..." she said , as put her hand in front , so that KD keeps his hand in her hand and makes this promise.

KD smiled as this jesture made him remember Kiya yet again. He smiled and kept his hand in hers and promised. He didn't know why he felt an unusual urgency to hug her. As they hugged , a familar sensation , crossed through him. "Kiya..." his heart cried out. "KD...i have to go..." kriya whispered...

"No...i can't let you go...i can't live like this..." KD cried , as he saw her hands slipping away from his. It was time for sunrise. "No KD...i can't stay...kiya sent me here...becoz she could not see you like this...that's why kiya came to you...with my help...its just my name which makes the difference KD...or else...im your kiya..." she smiled but soon found herself being kissed by KD.

It was a heavenly feeling. As KD nibbled her lips , she giggled. "I missed you so much kiya..." he cried and hugged her tightly. "I missed you too KD...but i have to go...its almost time for sunrise...i have to leave..." she whispered as she let KD go.

KD saw how Kriya or his kiya walked over the lake and vanished. He had fisted his hands with anger but felt a hard , solid thing against his palms. As he opened it , he found a locket. Her locket. It was the locket which she used wear , when they were in a relationship. As he saw the sun rising , bringing with itself a new day , he heard kiya's voice again. "KD...im a part of your soul now...so whenever you feel lonely , just close your eyes...and i will be there with you..."

"I LOVE YOU KIYA..." he screamed while smiling. And as if she heard it and responded "I LOVE YOU MORE...KD!!!" he smiled and hugged the locket. Soon he heard footsteps and he met Piddi.

"KD bhai...where were you...you know i was so scared for you..." he asked. "Piddi...im fine...by the way...good morning..." KD smiled. Piddi noticed that after a long time , KD wished him good morning. He knew something had happened but didn't ask KD. He saw that it 5:39 am in the morning.

"KD bhai chalo...bohot bhook lag rahi hain..." he said , as a tear escaped his eyes , when he saw KD smiling.

"Chal...mujhe bhi bohot bhook lag rahi hain..." KD said and walked with piddi. While someone , watched it from heaven and sighed a relief that now KD would live his life bissfully , while her tears too escaped and she cried. But they were tears of happiness.

"All the best KD!!!" she wished him with all her will as she stayed with him , in his body , mind and soul...

AB AAP LOG TAMATAR , AALO JO BHI HO PHEK SAKTE HO...LOLLOL HOPE YOU LIKED IT...PLZ DO COMMENT ON IT...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyou100littledevilsArShiDelenaItsMe_Ammusweetz1204-ScaredAngel-..Serendipity..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kisha OS: Ishq Ka Hain Kaam Purana part 2 pg 4 (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshifan2012

arshifan2012

IF-Dazzler

arshifan2012

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetz1204

Res
Unres

Wow it was so beautiful!
Loved it a lot!
It actually made my day(watever is left :p)
It was so touching!
Loved so so much!
Thanks for the pm
Do write moreSmile

thank u...actually u made my day...i mean dawn...LOLLOL
another will be coming up in the weekend i guess...WinkWink
thanks for commenting...

sweetz1204

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Zoya...
OMG this was outstanding...
u made me speechless once again...
ur an awesome writer yaar again ill say...
i luved part2...
aweee kriya aka kds kiya...so adorable...!!
plz plz plz do write more request hai!Smile
love
safrena

arshifan2012

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

arshifan2012

arshifan2012

IF-Dazzler

arshifan2012

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by safi_kisha

Zoya...
i luved part2...
love
safrena

thanks...Big smileBig smile
i was a bit scared as to how all of u will react as i made kiya - kriya...LOLLOL
but thank god u all loved it...SmileSmile

-ScaredAngel-

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshifan2012

Zoya...
i luved part2...
love
safrena

i was a bit scared as to how all of u will react as i made kiya - kriya...LOLLOL

ofc i am a fan of ur worksss!!!

arshifan2012

IF-Dazzler

arshifan2012

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arshifan2012

Zoya...
i luved part2...
love
safrena

ofc i am a fan of ur worksss!!!

are yaar...embarrass maat kaar yaar...itni bhi achi nahi hu...EmbarrassedLOL
i wanted to add that song "ishq ka hain kaam purana" too...but that stupid website was just loading from 1 hour...or else i would have posted earlier...stupid website...AngryCry

-ScaredAngel-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top