Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Inspector Shaurya to die in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by .Vrish.

On a different note, I do wish him well for his Punjabi movie.  I recall that after Jyoti, Sarwar did a Bong movie.  So this guy seems to be into regional movies by the looks of it.

Yep good luck to him. I would love to see him in Bollywood soon. Almost all the TV actors are slowly entering Bollywood.

Although Bollywood is pretty crowded, and there are lower chances of them being recognized there.  Regional movies are a better bet in that a lot of regional viewers view Hindi sitcoms/soaps, so they'd find it interesting seeing their characters there.

That way, these actors get movie experience/exposure, while getting the changes that they need in terms of roles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inspector Shaurya to die in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath (Page 2)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

On a different note, I do wish him well for his Punjabi movie.  I recall that after Jyoti, Sarwar did a Bong movie.  So this guy seems to be into regional movies by the looks of it.
Yep good luck to him. I would love to see him in Bollywood soon. Almost all the TV actors are slowly entering Bollywood.
Although Bollywood is pretty crowded, and there are lower chances of them being recognized there.  Regional movies are a better bet in that a lot of regional viewers view Hindi sitcoms/soaps, so they'd find it interesting seeing their characters there.

That way, these actors get movie experience/exposure, while getting the changes that they need in terms of roles.

Yep that's true. But some actors do get recognized even if they do only one or two movies.

As for Sarwar, I would love to see his Punjabi movie. Though I don't understand too much Punjabi (even though I'm Punjabi myself LOL), I would love to see his movie still.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Oh, from your KSS siggie, I used to think you were Telegu. LOL

I never got to see his Bong movie.  But if Sriti does one, I'll be sure to see it.

What has Daksh been doing since he left?

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Oh, from your KSS siggie, I used to think you were Telegu. LOL

I never got to see his Bong movie.  But if Sriti does one, I'll be sure to see it.

What has Daksh been doing since he left?

KSS?

I never saw his Bong movie either. Sriti and even Harshad. Harshad did a Bengali movie. Wink

He came in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. Tongue

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Kuch to log kahenge was a Bengali movie?  The title sounds more Hindi to me.

KSS = your previous name Khotta Shikka Sri.  That seemed to tell me that you were Telegu

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Kuch to log kahenge was a Bengali movie?  The title sounds more Hindi to me.

KSS = your previous name Khotta Shikka Sri.  That seemed to tell me that you were Telegu

No it was a TV show on Sony TV.

Oh that was in honour of Khotey Sikkey. My favourite show. My new username also reflects that. Wink

.Vrish.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged

I mentioned it right now in the EDT, where they show him ramming his plane into the other.  But how does he then return once his movie is over - is he gonna be a fresh new character w/ the same appearance?
I have the same question! How will he come back?? 

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I am really Sad to read that Shaurya is leaving the show,  Why do all my favorites leave the show, First Gawtam, then Samrat and now Shaurya also going,,  But if he has to come back how will it be possible, is it that after the plane crash they dnt find his body and may be later he will come back saying that he got saved and how he is fully recovered and now is back, Hope something like that happens

nivikaviren

Post Reply New Post

Go to top