Page 2 Page 4

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Inspector Shaurya to die in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath

Sarwar Ahuja

Summary: Sarwar Ahuja who essays the role of Senior Inspector Shaurya in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is soon going to meet with his death. In a heavy-duty fight sequence in the air against the culprit, essayed by Murli Sharma, Shaurya will sacrifice his life in order to kill the bad guy by dashing his flight against Murli's. We hear that Sarwar has some date commitments wherein he has to shoot for a Punjabi movie. And this has actually prompted the actor to opt out of Shapath. However, our source states that if all goes well, Sarwar might get back into the show later on once he is free of his movie commitments. This particular episode will be aired on 31 March 2013.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya2000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inspector Shaurya to die in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Nooo

Hope he comes back soon!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I mentioned it right now in the EDT, where they show him ramming his plane into the other.  But how does he then return once his movie is over - is he gonna be a fresh new character w/ the same appearance?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I mentioned it right now in the EDT, where they show him ramming his plane into the other.  But how does he then return once his movie is over - is he gonna be a fresh new character w/ the same appearance?

Exactly how will he return that's unclear, but I'm hoping it won't be some "chamatkar" where Inspector Shaurya returns. And if he comes back as a fresh character then how will they explain the fact that his face matches that of Shaurya's?

.Vrish.

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
then there was 3 originals :'( I'm so upset now!!!
I love Sarwar... I almost cried when he almost died like a million times before this!!!! :(

.Vrish.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

then there was 3 originals :'( I'm so upset now!!!
I love Sarwar... I almost cried when he almost died like a million times before this!!!! :(

I know! I can't believe that he's going to die!!! I'll cry so much just like on Samrat's death. Cry

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
On a different note, I do wish him well for his Punjabi movie.  I recall that after Jyoti, Sarwar did a Bong movie.  So this guy seems to be into regional movies by the looks of it.

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

On a different note, I do wish him well for his Punjabi movie.  I recall that after Jyoti, Sarwar did a Bong movie.  So this guy seems to be into regional movies by the looks of it.

Yep good luck to him. I would love to see him in Bollywood soon. Almost all the TV actors are slowly entering Bollywood.

Edited by KS_Shreya - 30 March 2013 at 9:46pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top