CID

Why does Duo being together matter so much to us?!

Poll Question: Why does Duo being together matter so much to us?!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [10.53%]
2 [10.53%]
11 [57.89%]
4 [21.05%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does Duo being together matter so much to us?!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
It's tough to describe actually ...
Ever since I restarted watching CID i've seen them investigating together .,.. and somewhere down the line the main reason we all watch CID is duo ..
We've had some memorable moments with duo investigating .. the 'maama - chaacha' scene, Taipan snake costume scene or the ever classic "Hum bhi tumhaare dost hai" scene ... their team has become the essence of the show somewhere ..and thus it becomes tough rather boring to see them investigating separately ... it's like a full stop to something we've been seeing since a long time. Tough to explain but can just say got used to see them investigating together.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RiDzDAYAloverpadma_sssuhani.cipamisamano86visromdebasree04

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
it doesn't matter to me to have them together
actually i completely take it as a crime show not a emotional show
i do agree that cops personal life should also be highlighted and i really appreciate it but that doesn't mean duo have to be together all the time
what matter to me is that they should get there proper space with or without each other
i like seeing them together but it do not effect me seeing them separately too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

smilebcz4yn

Goldie

smilebcz4yn

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I dont really mind if duo are together or not if im honest. I watch the show because of the good stories, which we dont really get anymore. Although I do enjoy it when they are together but for me its not essential.
I just really watch it for some knowledge on crimeSmile. plus when i watched CID (before I joined IF) , I didn't even know what duo wasLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisaRoopal_ArDi

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
don't know why but DUO being together DOES matter to me as being a loyal viewer of CID n an ardent Aditya-Dayanand + DUO fan Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisavisromdebasree04

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
actually if u think abt it, the usp factor is the duo. 

Think abt the other american shows like castle or maura and rizzoli or numb3rs or sometimes even csi. here viewers always look forward to partners, ie cops who work in pairs and protect each other and end up being inseparable. 

Of course, we cant expect the Duo to stick together. but an occassional screen presence togther often brings out the best of each other- perfect example is the recent mahabharat one. Even i dont mind their separate investigation. 

But sometimes the sudden absence and the sudden appearence tend to get on nerves. Probably the actors are finding it difficult... but that is a different topic. 

What i feel is that the USP, minus the emotions, minus the drama, is the Partnership in Crime solving. 

Both Rupali and Bhavana, I agree with you! It shud be a balanced show...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chand_hpneerkhan88mano86visromdebasree04

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I can't really say why...it's just that since I started watching the episodes I have always seen the duo working together and for some reason I feel that whenever they work together the case is super good, especially now. For me that's why it really matters. I care about the story, but if the duo are together then it makes the episode extra special and it also makes the case extra special because nowadays if the two are together it means something big and dhamakedar. In the past if the two were together it meant loads of investigation and a properly solved case with no loopholes. And that's why being together matters so much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chand_hpsuhani.cipamisamano86debasree04

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I dont really mind  if they are not together

I like to see them separately as well 

they are there thats enough

even if they are heading separate teams thats ok with me 
what I mean is if they are together its ok and if they are separate its ok

Just that they should be there