Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

the one who couldn't comment on my poll

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
guys i don't know why but jab bhi woh poll jo maine create kiya tha usme post reply ho nahi raha hai so whatever comments you want to do plz do it here so that i can get your wonderful feedback!
plz do give feedback!😊
ABOUT THE POLL
TAANI HATERS STAY AWAY!!!😡
ok guys here i am with another poll but looking at present scenario i just wanted to ask a question to you all 
after seeing what the dance gang is doing with taani do you think like me that instead of sweet and mature girl like taani this dance gang(n i mean specifically dance gang only) deserves shivam as a gs
though i am a lavin fan but i seriously feel there should have been a tit for tat foe these guys because they don't deserve taani but a gs who always keep them on their toes a leader who is equally manipulative as they are i know you guys won't agree that these guys are manipulative like shivam but what they are doing with taani is like manipulation only na!
so the poll was for yes or no!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3510077
link to my poll!

Edited by nuckts - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ya i totally agree! seriously yaar! they need someone like shivam as GS! they not worth taani as their friend and as well as GS! arey kamse kam shivam taani ko kuch to samajhta tha not like the gang who take her for granted! sahi me yaar nikhi! just frustrated with the current track!🤢
..gone.. thumbnail
Agree wid ya .. !! I wish taani had a friend .. someone who understands her ..! Nd this time I dunno whose side to take the gang's or Taani's! anyways .. mujhe ek baat toh sure lag raha he .. agar the track goes on like diz .. d TRP's are gonna drop .. nd m gonna drop d show.. I really wish d CV's take a better route ..!! I really wanted taani to have an individuality in d show .. but this was not what i actually meant !! Anyways let's hope for d best! .. Waise nice poll yaar!
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
from my side a biggg yes
i want shivam back
as taani's bestfriend
i still remember his last line when he said to taani
shivam to taani - i started to like you
i'm sure if he comes back then that will be a big slap for the gang
he should not be negative , waise shivam khabi negative tah bhi nahi , he was just a normal human who can make mistakes

i think he understood taani
he knew that if he will say that taani is his GF infront of everyone , then taani will agree with him , and usse kaisa pata chall gaya ke taani likes rey
even he was wrong to her , but still he understood her

hats of to lavin 👏 for playing such a difficult character

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree i want shivam as taani 
frd 
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with you they sriously want a guy who keep them on earth 
priyajain_frnd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Kaash LAvin HOta Ab to main sochti hu😭
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree wid u they deserve shivam kash wo wapis aja ta
aliya51293 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
although i had hated shivam's character to the core, but i want him back, just if he stay away from taani...min 10 m distance. for the gang. he is perfect.
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi.cutiepie

ya i totally agree! seriously yaar! they need someone like shivam as GS! they not worth taani as their friend and as well as GS!

Ok, so what you think Tani doesn't deserve what is happening with her? Hell, yeah she deserve more worse! That girl always keep doing stupid and bad things with gang and Sharon. Gang seems to start disobeying her because she being a GS is not earning respect she is just trying to snatch what she wants. Sharon, Swayam, Rey and all those who have been on such posts had earn the respect. Even after when Ashi posted as a CS she came to Sharon and asked for to guide her to how to be a good CS and Swayam's boss. Hell man you think if by chance Tani get shifted from her post so the new one who will come on her post will ask her guide. Not at all! She is just trying impose herself and er position on gang and Swaron and i tit bit think on Rey too. Well, if the gang don't deserve her as a freind then she probably is so much lacking in all the things. Hell yeah, they don't deserve friend, a GS, a girlfriend, a sister who is much selfish and arrogant. Did you see how she talked to Swayam/Sharon and gang in today's precap! She even don't deserve Rey i guess. He is such a sweet guy and loves her so much but all she is doing to make him stress and pushing him to make him fake reputation in front of his tauji.

arey kamse kam shivam taani ko kuch to samajhta tha not like the gang who take her for granted! sahi me yaar nikhi! just frustrated with the current track!
🤢

Well, that's awesome because even i think Tani deserve Shivam who is so stupid just like her. God, they both are perfect for each other. Woh kuch bohat zabardast kaam nahi karrahi hai ke sab usse akai hug karenge usne start se abhi tak jo jhoot bolain hain.. tu agar gang doesn't gel along with her then she deserves it.