Special Bureau Characters

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey can  some one help me, There seems to be so many characters in this and they keep adding a new character every month. Why is that the case.

There is ACP Pradyuman who is off and on . I have not seen him lately.
Then ACP Ajatshatru who is always there. Pratap and Gargi are always there with ACP Ajatshatru. There was one more girl and guy forgot their names that were there . I do not see the girl any longer and I think Jazmine replaced her. The guy is there sometimes Then Daksh came I do not see him lately what happened.  Now its Inspector Akshay who is there . And There is a new character coming.

Can someone tell me whats happening.
fortvpur, ACP Pradhyuman (Shivaji Satam) deals with CID cases, the show that airs on friday and ACP Ajatshatru (Anoop Soni) deals with CID special bureau cases which airs on Monady and Tuesday. Special bureau was formed to solve old cases like may be the crime happened few years back. I know they keep changing at least 1 character every few months. But for now it is:

CID special bureau: ACP Ajatshatru, Inspector Akshay, Inspector Pratap, Inspector Jasmine, Inspector Gargi and the Male Doctor. Inspector Daksh (Manav Govil) is also sometimes seen on CID SB shows.

CID team: ACP Pradhyuman, Inspector Daya, Inspector Abhijeet, Inspector Daksh (Manav Govil), a constable (don't know his real name)and the Female Doctor.

Some characters are replaced every month.

Thanks Bluepink for the info!

YEAH! AKANSHA , HER REAL NAME IS MUGDHA GODBOLE. BUT I'M NOT GETTING THAT WHERE THE ANOTHER GUY WENT?😕

Hello can any give the actual names of the CID special bureau characters with pictures please... Thank You
Originally posted by serial_CID

Hello can any give the actual names of the CID special bureau characters with pictures please... Thank You

you can find real names of the characters here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/37313

for pictures you need to check the gallery.
readin the 1st few posts did get me confused!! i had 2 check d date to find out its frm MAY!! 😆 😆 😆
yep shakz good observation...