Page   of 2

.PheonixFire.

IF-Rockerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I hate seeing Damon being hurt again and again...Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "completely heartbroken (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
And and and , Something that I saw on FB..The girl dancing with Stefan might be Kat and not Elena.

gunkesari

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunkesari

I am completely shattered after watching the promos of episode 19 "pictures of you" Elena is dancing with Stefan and Damon has that hurt in his face and she even says she feels nothing for him..i know i must be overreacting and the story line might be completely different but rite now i can literally feel my eyes watering...CryHeaven knows why am i so empathetic with Damon Salvatore i guess i am one of many you out there right ladies?

He is the guy who went all out for kat and she ditched him... and now he has gone all out for elena.. and there is so much uncertainty..

How can anyone not feel bad for him .. poor guy.. always unlucky in love.. 

But having said that, there is one track i haven't got a proper closure for..

The kind of sacrifice and love they showed at stefan's end.. when klaus aske dhim to shut his humanity and go with him in return for damon's life and elena..the poor guy sacrificed so much for what.. for the brother to ditch him Cry .. 

And specially strong moment.. when he is compelled and was asked to kill elena, he actually managed to control that urge and give elena an ahead in the chase... 

I like the new stefan.. deciding to move on from elena.. she does not deserve him.. 

BUt then does she deserve damon too .. Shocked

gunkesari

Groupbie

gunkesari

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansi85

its nt wt it looks like.. watch JP tweet abt tat.. n Elena is nt even Elena.. so dont trust promos..
thank u maansi i guess ur right we should not trust promos...

-AlwaysDamon-

gunkesari

Groupbie

gunkesari

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by gunkesari

I am completely shattered after watching the promos of episode 19 "pictures of you" Elena is dancing with Stefan and Damon has that hurt in his face and she even says she feels nothing for him..i know i must be overreacting and the story line might be completely different but rite now i can literally feel my eyes watering...CryHeaven knows why am i so empathetic with Damon Salvatore i guess i am one of many you out there right ladies?

He is the guy who went all out for kat and she ditched him... and now he has gone all out for elena.. and there is so much uncertainty..

How can anyone not feel bad for him .. poor guy.. always unlucky in love.. 

But having said that, there is one track i haven't got a proper closure for..

The kind of sacrifice and love they showed at stefan's end.. when klaus aske dhim to shut his humanity and go with him in return for damon's life and elena..the poor guy sacrificed so much for what.. for the brother to ditch him Cry .. 

And specially strong moment.. when he is compelled and was asked to kill elena, he actually managed to control that urge and give elena an ahead in the chase... 

I like the new stefan.. deciding to move on from elena.. she does not deserve him.. 

BUt then does she deserve damon too .. Shocked

I know what ur saying is completely true and Stefan did give up everything for Damon and Elena and season 2 finale made everyone' s heart go out for him but what many of us could not forget was his subtle way of pulling delena apart throughout season 1 and ironically his insecurity of history repeating itself only made delena ship sail stronger...

Regarding the compulsion part Stefan being the good guy tried to kill himself in order to save Elena an Damon being Elena's guy wanted her to kill him in order to save her brother...

In the initial stage of season 4 even i felt Elena being incapable of Damon's love but her crusade for Damon in episode 7 to 13 of season 4 is making me warm up to her but it's the sire bondUnhappy
i guess ur right friend Salvatore men do need to find other womenLOL

enigmatic_zephy

gunkesari

Groupbie

gunkesari

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

I felt for Damon.. but then I always knew Stefan will be the one to bring her back. He brings the humanity back in Katherine and Elena. He always made Katherine a better person and now he'll bring the real Elena back with the help of Damon. She told Stefan too that she feels nothing for him, but then the Stelena dance popping up after it shows how they're indeed EPIC!

" Stefan is different. His love is pure and he'll always be good for her" maybe he will bring back her humanity...but will she be the same girl again..."Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst." When she comes back from the edge of darkness Stefan's goodness will not suffice she needs her solace(best thing) and her drug(worst thing) that is Damon. I guess Delena are an epic of a different kind

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
yeah even i also dnt lyk dat...damon is soo sweet i dnt want anythng bad to happen wid him...wvwn nt wid stefan

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Oh. Please.

You need to see these two things. First.

And, Second,  this is my own post on my Dash on Tumblr :

4X19 'Deadly' Promo Thoughts.

Stelena People: Yay! Stelena. Yay! Yay! Yay!

Me: Its not 'Stelena' you fools! She is playing him. Elena snapped Damon's neck in 417 and if Damon can get tricked being awesome bad boy smart ass guy, I think this new ruthless Elena can kill Stefan and not even flinch! Dumbo. 

I love your post!...and barney's pic LOL...honestly I have stopped watching TVD since the last two episodes and wont watch it until after the finale because its way too addicting...I have papers due and there is only one show that can distract me enough to fail my semester and that's tvd LOL...but I have seen the pics and its very obvious that Elena is playing both Damon and Stefan...trying to beat them at their own game...she knows they are trying to bring her humanity back and the way to lash out at them is by hurting Damon emotionally and playing Stefan LOL...the girl sure is smart...she knows exactly what is doing...

Stelena fans really shouldn get their hopes up because the person who can bring Elena's humanity back will have to touch her heart deeply to make her want to feel again...and Stelena are not in a place where she has any deep feelings for Stefan...when Stefan was in this stage, it was Damon who brought him back.. so...if it goes along that line than the only person other than Damon who can help her is Jeremy or maybe his ghost.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.