Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gunkesari

Groupbie

gunkesari

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I am completely shattered after watching the promos of episode 19 "pictures of you" Elena is dancing with Stefan and Damon has that hurt in his face and she even says she feels nothing for him..i know i must be overreacting and the story line might be completely different but rite now i can literally feel my eyes watering...CryHeaven knows why am i so empathetic with Damon Salvatore i guess i am one of many you out there right ladies?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10FarahNoorirekhab25halifax004RatiGveenishaGeet24.PheonixFire.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "completely heartbroken" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I felt for Damon.. but then I always knew Stefan will be the one to bring her back. He brings the humanity back in Katherine and Elena. He always made Katherine a better person and now he'll bring the real Elena back with the help of Damon. She told Stefan too that she feels nothing for him, but then the Stelena dance popping up after it shows how they're indeed EPIC!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesariRaz2012PremeerKash-Inferno-MS-meghasharma

-AlwaysDamon-

-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
its nt wt it looks like.. watch JP tweet abt tat.. n Elena is nt even Elena.. so dont trust promos..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesariiMadz

.Mouse.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mouse.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesari

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Oh. Please.

You need to see these two things. First.

And, Second,  this is my own post on my Dash on Tumblr :

4X19 'Deadly' Promo Thoughts.

Stelena People: Yay! Stelena. Yay! Yay! Yay!

Me: Its not 'Stelena' you fools! She is playing him. Elena snapped Damon's neck in 417 and if Damon can get tricked being awesome bad boy smart ass guy, I think this new ruthless Elena can kill Stefan and not even flinch! Dumbo. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesarirainfire-AlwaysDamon-SanzBarbieSars.veenisha

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Elena?? You sure she is the Elena of " DeLena"? Nope! She isn't. This isn't the elena we want with Damon, she is an emotionless cruel lady who is out to hurt everyone..so there is no need to get disappointed. We surely will get our DeLena back once we get our Elena back/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesari-AlwaysDamon-iMadz

-AlwaysDamon-

-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Oh. Please.

You need to see these two things. First.

And, Second,  this is my own post on my Dash on Tumblr :

4X19 'Deadly' Promo Thoughts.

Stelena People: Yay! Stelena. Yay! Yay! Yay!

Me: Its not 'Stelena' you fools! She is playing him. Elena snapped Damon's neck in 417 and if Damon can get tricked being awesome bad boy smart ass guy, I think this new ruthless Elena can kill Stefan and not even flinch! Dumbo. 

LOL I love you, Madz...for this...Hug

gunkesariiMadz

-AlwaysDamon-

-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Elena?? You sure she is the Elena of " DeLena"? Nope! She isn't. This isn't the elena we want with Damon, she is an emotionless cruel lady who is out to hurt everyone..so there is no need to get disappointed. We surely will get our DeLena back once we get our Elena back/

so true...Elena is not herself right now...she is nt even d same person...I doubt she might be playing with Stefan...or manipulating him by way of dance...Elena in luv wid Damon...wud never do tat...I refuse to blive this promo...

gunkesariKhushi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.