Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Today's episode is complete worthless & bakwas except for last 10 mins..mannerless indu ka nonsense attitude towards eldersAngry she dont even listen to her motherShocked & as usual indira ka hitlergiriSleepy

the only worth watching scene was putting holi..finally HD too celebrated holi today by applying holi for each other & our cute inshi too celebrated holi by applying holi to each other & danced together (btw dono nasheme theLOL)

last scene mein inshi enters their bed room..indira says aap mera iss haalat ka faide math utayiye aur rishi kehtahai shrimatiji mein kuch nahi karoonga aap hi meri poora faida utayiyeDead & starts their romance

So except for inshi scenes nothing is worth to watch for me

Edited: precap: as usual indira dialogue..start work indira, apni zimmedari utaoSleepySleepySleepy

Inshi ki holi dance

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 30 March 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_ratilight_28samrudhi.rHeema22snehapatro--Divya---Shwetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last 10 mins (holi pics @page 3,4&5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
PRECAP ...I dint understand.. Whats gonna go  wrong with Indira that she will have to stand in mirror withthose stressful expressionsErmm
i was confused.. The epi ended at inshi's censored romance and next came the serious precap.. It ws very funny to see thatConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22--Divya---Shwetha-

maryammkhan

maryammkhan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
arrey itna bakwaas bhi nahin tha i enjoyed holi part all celebrating in sn was fun with inshi romance like cherry on cake but i didnt like y the hell they r focussing on indra  her zimmedari n all again its too early to show indra going on duty n all

ak01--Divya---Shwetha-

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maryammkhan

arrey itna bakwaas bhi nahin tha i enjoyed holi part all celebrating in sn was fun with inshi romance like cherry on cake but i didnt like y the hell they r focussing on indra  her zimmedari n all again its too early to show indra going on duty n all

that is what even i am telling dear..enjoyed fully holi scenes..it was fun, good, inshi dance, holi daaling each other & their bed room scene..sab mast but seriously yaar i am fed up with this zimmedari dialogue of indira.. aur woh mannerless bachchi indu shitAngry bahut zaada horahihe uska nonsense attitude especially with elders..mein toh kehtihoo indu is unfit to be inshi's daughter yaar..inshi are surely not like this..they give respect to elders par yeh ladki tohAngry

anyway i can spend my weekend by watching holi / inshi scenes till monday repeatedlyTongue..thanx to ila mam for this particular scene

inshi ki dance, their colour applying Day Dreaming

maryammkhan--Divya---Shwetha-

maryammkhan

maryammkhan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by maryammkhan

that is what even i am telling dear..enjoyed fully holi scenes..it was fun, good, inshi dance, holi daaling each other & their bed room scene..sab mast but seriously yaar i am fed up with this zimmedari dialogue of indira.. aur woh mannerless bachchi indu shitAngry bahut zaada horahihe uska nonsense attitude especially with elders..mein toh kehtihoo indu is unfit to be inshi's daughter yaar..inshi are surely not like this..they give respect to elders par yeh ladki tohAngry

anyway i can spend my weekend by watching holi / inshi scenes till monday repeatedlyTongue..thanx to ila mam for this particular scene

inshi ki dance, their colour applying Day Dreaming

yaar monday ke episode me hope they continue with bachcha hua romance Embarrassedkahin inshi dono me se koi so ya ludak na jaye faurun as they both r talliLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01--Divya--

Ratidiisbest

Ratidiisbest

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
haa, it was really very boring. Lekin voh indu&rishi ka murga part was funny(esp rishi's eyesLOL).
And the precap-- It was like "BACK TO PAVILLION"Dead. Yeh Indira bhi kabhi nahi sudhregi, usko chill-pill ki goliyaan zabardasti se khilaani padti hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divya--

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ratidiisbest

haa, it was really very boring. Lekin voh indu&rishi ka murga part was funny(esp rishi's eyesLOL).
And the precap-- It was like "BACK TO PAVILLION"Dead. Yeh Indira bhi kabhi nahi sudhregi, usko chill-pill ki goliyaan zabardasti se khilaani padti hai.

hai na uskeliye baap-betiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divya--

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Today's episode is complete worthless & bakwas except for last 10 mins..mannerless indu ka nonsense attitude towards eldersAngry she dont even listen to her motherShocked & as usual indira ka hitlergiriSleepy

the only worth watching scene was putting holi..finally HD too celebrated holi today by applying holi for each other & our cute inshi too celebrated holi by applying holi to each other & danced together (btw dono nasheme theLOL)

last scene mein inshi enters their bed room..indira says aap mera iss haalat ka faide math utayiye aur rishi kehtahai shrimatiji mein kuch nahi karoonga aap hi meri poora faida utayiyeDead & starts their romance

So except for inshi scenes nothing is worth to watch for me

Edited: precap: as usual indira dialogue..start work indira, apni zimmedari utaoSleepySleepySleepy

Go Ranjini . I am with you!! I made post on  Kanan's  thread about this . I do not  want to rewrite it . PLESE read .

Edited by Heema22 - 29 March 2013 at 5:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28Ranjinikishan--Divya---Shwetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top