Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
simply awesome..i read & feel like that i m reading a WU of episode...

know that pratigya will be safe...and & Kaliya wil not be able to c the light of next day...but i want that when Krishna opened the door by that time Pratigya herself hit that kaliya with Some blunt object ( yaa offcourse Krishna will do his action on that litch Kaliya ) & show others that she is not a mere weak Girl..who surrender so easily to anybody...hope Gayatri too got her some life threatening parsadi from angry Krishna...who accused her for that gutsy behaviour of Kaliya...how he got that Guts that he burried the Girl last week as per worker complain him & how he even think that he can set his eyes on Pratigya who is his Malik's Hostage...

just got addicted to yr OS...day by day my addition is increasing...

omg They all gone mad bunch of Stupids coward Planning to kill Krishna,SS,chandu...hehehehhehe...(emot. r nt working)...i knew nothing will happen to KSt but seriously want to c the consequences of that foolish act of theirs...that how Krish teach them a lesson in his own action style...
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow super update...👏 waiting for next update...😊
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Got addicted , awesome wk. wait for next update

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

Awsome 👏
Kaliya gone dead 😡
KST in full action waiting for next impatiently

Thanks 😃  soon
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope2

K beating Kaliya is a given
Something tells me the exchange isn't going to happen and P stay at the estate will be extended... K won't be happy with the attack on Chandu and the minister.

thanks 😃 

yes n no 😉

Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

simply awesome..i read & feel like that i m reading a WU of episode...

know that pratigya will be safe...and & Kaliya wil not be able to c the light of next day...but i want that when Krishna opened the door by that time Pratigya herself hit that kaliya with Some blunt object ( yaa offcourse Krishna will do his action on that litch Kaliya ) & show others that she is not a mere weak Girl..who surrender so easily to anybody...hope Gayatri too got her some life threatening parsadi from angry Krishna...who accused her for that gutsy behaviour of Kaliya...how he got that Guts that he burried the Girl last week as per worker complain him & how he even think that he can set his eyes on Pratigya who is his Malik's Hostage...

just got addicted to yr OS...day by day my addition is increasing...

omg They all gone mad bunch of Stupids coward Planning to kill Krishna,SS,chandu...hehehehhehe...(emot. r nt working)...i knew nothing will happen to KSt but seriously want to c the consequences of that foolish act of theirs...that how Krish teach them a lesson in his own action style...

I don't think anything would have happened to any of them, but K will be furious after the attempt
and maybe not release P... but then that's all up to Dhanya. Hard to believe Dhanya would do away with any of the major characters.

Malik's Hostage... conjuring up all sorts of visuals
😆
Just joking... everyone knows me by now.
Sorry if I offended anyone. Edited by Hope2 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dhakarn

thanks 😃

yes n no 😉

You lost me Dhanya... Yes to what and no to what?
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice di. i m afraid what would have happened next?
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope2

You lost me Dhanya... Yes to what and no to what?

That was precisely what I wanted 😃   just wait n watch... 😉  
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi96

wow its really interesting ,you write so well i am addicted to this OS 👏👏👏

please update very soon, i really want to know what will happen next 😛

Thanks 😃