dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
hi,

here's link to Chapter 18

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3507049

Chapter 19

Krishna kicked at the flower vase along the corridor, trembling in anger n pain , sending it flying across the landing ……………why the hell did she have to mention about her mother !!!!! he thought , anger blinding him…………….mothers don't exist ! what exists is a green eyed witch who cared a hoot about her husband n child n thwarted them through love at first n treachery next ………. ! he thought savagely ……………….. 'krishna!' Chandu called him, his palm on his shoulder ………..krishna , closed his eyes for some secs , trying to rein his anger n turned , his face inscrutable …………. He marveled at his ability to swallow pain ………….. he didn't realize that he was becoming more n more cold, unfeeling by doing so……………..'tell bauji that I am sorry I couldn't make it to the dinner tonight' he smiled n stepped into his room, closing the door shut ……………. Chandu stared worriedly at the closed door n sighed ………………….. 'yes' he mumbled at the door n walked downstairs, his feet heavy ………..

********************************************

Shailendra n durjjan sat like statues as sakthi paced up n down …………. Lakhan n manu wringed their hands in fear n frustration …………'that's it! My political career is over ! forget my career , my life is over !' Shailendra shouted , suddenly deranged ………………… Durjjan looked up 'I agree that we r in a compromising situation here…………… but all is not lost , yet' he said ……….. 'How?' Shailendra moaned 'we have to get Pratigya back here before tmw evening as many of the party officials r coming for a meeting here………..! we must let go of Sharma n his daughter n that evidence !  but letting go that evidence means , whatever we do now for the sake of elections won't bear any result ! ……………everything …………….EVERYTHING will be destroyed by that one evidence ! n now that they r providing protection for Sharma , I don't see any way we can get out of this mess!...' sakthi nodded emphatically ………………

Durjjan sighed 'I agree………. But there is still time till tmw morning ……………. We know that they r at his estate ………… he must have to come out from there atleast to get to his house ………….. we could deploy our men there right now n attack them along the road……………. ' manu jumped up as he said 'yeah, good idea ………… he will be dead n we could get her back ……………. Then there will be no one who could stop us……………. ' 'are u sure he will be the one who ends up dead?' Shailendra asked , careful not to sound panicking or mocking ……………. Sakthi looked enraged 'ofcourse , what can he do against a score of men?! Even his gun will only have 6 bullets ………..! n that Chandu ! he will bite dust in just a moment …………….. !  I don't think we will have to deal with their men as they won't be expecting us to attack them………….so its just 2 against 20! ' …………..'Ok , whatever ! I want her back anyhow ……….. if we r forced to let go of the evidence , we r gone!' …Shailendra said , sitting back…………

'sajjan, what is it that I am hearing? Krishna kidnapped an innocent girl!?' Pratap asked incredulously , as sajjan singh made to climb the stairs ……….. Sajjan halted , turned his head sideways  as he said ' there is a political situation involved n the life of another innocent girl is at stake …………….  We would have had to kill off many including top politicians, may be involving losses from our side too , n that would result in unrest in the state…………. This way , we get to solve the matter without anybody getting the whiff of it n also can ensure that the girl is safe…………' Pratap shook his head in disbelief ' r u sure the girls will be safe , Sajjan ? n I mean it ……… the 'girls' I said , r u sure that they won't be harmed ?' Sajjan looked back at Pratap , his eyes suddenly vary …. ' I am not talking about the physical trauma ………… the mental torture they go through, the fear of death or even worse,  just bec some groups of people r using them for their personal n political games ! do u think they will be able to recover ever ? an eye for an eye will only serve in making the whole world blind , Gandhiji told ……….. try to see light , sajjan ………….' Pratap said , his voice sad………

Sajjan said , his face inscrutable 'whatever we r doing , we r doing for the good of the state…….. I repeat , we r not harming the girl……………. We r providing protection for a man n valuable evidence ……….. why can't u see that we r trying to protect them ? n the girl in question is the daughter of the main culprit in the recent riots , u need to know…..' Pratap sighed 'so , bec of political reasons u can't harm the father , so u r harming the innocent daughter! Great strategy' 'come out from your ideal world  , Pratap bhai……………. We r just holding the girl for a night away from her home, so that her father releases the other innocent girl , who he had kidnapped to bait her father……….. n if u r still seeing anything wrong in this , I think that is only bec of perceptions ……………. ' Sajjan said n tuned , climbing up the stairs…………….. Pratap looked on , sadness in his face………….

*************************************

Angad debated whether to take a look at the girl down in the cellar or to remain meera for the night………………. Gayatri looked at him warningly , as she went to her room to sleep………. Meera came, sensuously moving her body , inviting him………………angad threw a alarmed look at Chandu , who was now descending the stairs n he thought he might wait for the next opportunity ……he remembered krishna's warning…….. the girl will be still in the city…………….. he motioned meera to follow him to his room……..

*********************************************

The group of 4 workers came out from their hiding place , as kaliya went inside , closing the gates n doors ……………….. They have decided that they r going to meet Chote Thakur tonight itself, come what may……………….. they need to tell him about the discovery of the girl's body ……… They were not sure if they have enough evidence against Angad, but kaliya will either be dead or thrown out of the estate , at the very least………………. They went discreetly to fetch the body , as one of them remained near the estate, ready to signal them lest kaliya came back………….

Pratigya , felt odd that his thoughts kept interfering in her mind……….. now she was thinking about his sudden change in voice n body language back there at the hall ………….. something has happened which she didn't notice , that triggered such a drastic change….one moment his eyes were gleaming in lust n amusement n the next moment his face changed ……………….she tried to remember what she saw ………….there was anger…………….n could it be possible, pain? She wondered………………. She shook her head , feeling frustrated at herself for letting him in her thoughts again………………..

*************************************

Krishna , his teeth gritting in anger , turned from the door to see madhuri , clad in most revealing clothes , hovering near the bed………….. She shook her long plait , as she came forward , nervous yet confident …………….. as the plait caught the light , krishna who was going to shout at her to get out , stopped suddenly n stared , his mind full of the flying black hair of the girl down in the cellar……………. He remembered the feel of her hair across his face , as he had held her from behind n felt himself relaxing , his anger ebbing away slowly , as he remembered her scent …………. He wanted to feel that again………….. that feeling as if breathing for the first time………….. Madhuri, mistaking him entirely , smugly came close to him, her hands snaking up his arms …………….. krishna blinked , saw madhuri n roughly pushed her aside , his face uninterested n feeling irritated for disturbing his thoughts about the girl…………….

Madhuri started to try n seduce him (u can imagine the song 'yeh mera dil – from DON (Big B n Helen waala)- the cold attitude of big b there was perfect ) , but krishna was not interested ……….  He didn't even see her……………. All he could see n feel was how her soft skin felt under his fingers as he had caressed her cheeks , her arm, some moments ago………how he felt the urge to kiss , no , to devour her lips………..they looked soft , pink………he wondered whether they would taste as good as they looked, surprised at himself suddenly that he was actually contemplating on kissing a girl! ……….he tried to remember how she looked like , as a whole, but he was not getting a correct picture …………all he could see were bits n pieces of her, her hair, cheeks , lips n neck…………he wondered vaguely why he wanted to see her as a whole……he shook his head in frustration ……he was not realizing that his heart was trying to cross over that boundary which will land him in the most beautiful place in the world …….. 

madhuri, noticing that he is not even present there, started panicking ……………. She was going to be a failure even before she began………she was becoming frantic…… suddenly there was a commotion down the front doors , somebody beating the door with force , calling out for Chote thakur …….. krishna , coming back from his reprieve , pushed aside madhuri who was kneeling before him , her hands on his thighs , sending her reeling across the carpet, n walked out of the room, opening the door…………..

********************************************

Kaliya stopped a maid servant , who was taking the food for Pratigya to the cellar………… "I will give it………u can go' he ordered , his face contorted in an effort to mask his lust………… the maid was petrified ……………..she looked on fearfully as Kaliya went towards the cellar……………  kaliya could hear krishna's warning constantly in his head as his mind tried its level best to caution him , but his lust ignored it …………….. he knew how to make that girl silent …………….. he thought savagely ,as he opened the iron door…………….. Pratigya looked up, lifting her head from her knees n recoiled immediately ………………. The very sight of kaliya send warning signals in her mind …………….. she scrambled up from the bed , as kaliya placed the food down on an old table , his feet kicking back the door……………… his lecherous eyes were on her ………………… Pratigya looked around frantically , searching for a weapon , a log,  a knife, anything ……………… she could feel hatred n repulsion simmering inside her at this monster n even though she was feeling fearful she still wondered why she wasn't feeling the same way with Krishna , whose eyes when he caresses her arm some moments ago were sinfully lustful to the core …………….. kaliya lunged forward, his eyes gleaming in lust ………………..

Chandu opened the door , to let the servants in , as krishna came down the stairs to the hall………. 'what happened? Why r u still here……….didn't u go home?' krishna asked , his eyes questioning …………….. Gayatri , who came behind him glared at madhuri above , whose face clearly depicted her failure………… the servants brought the body of the girl up to the door n everybody was shocked ……………….. angad , who had haphazardly clothed himself came running to the hall, his face turning pale at the sight …………………. 'explain!' krishna growled to the servants , his eyes on Angad as Chandu looked around for kaliya……………. The servants quickly explained how they had discovered the body …………… before they even finished it kirshna had turned on his heel towards kaliya's room , his every nerve in anger…………..

gayatri pursed her lips , fighting the fear which was trying to engulf her as angad stammered, running clumsily along side him  'I swear I didn't know…………… if I had known ……then I would have ………….kicked him out………..I ……' Krishna stopped short as he heard the shriek of a girl from the cellar………… krishna was surprised by the emotions which attacked him…………….. it was pure white hot anger ,  a kind of rage her had never experienced n a sudden panic………….panic? as if he was going to lose something precious…. he wondered even as he turned n ran in the direction of the cellar , Chandu along side him , his face distraught ……… gayatri gasped, her eyes wide with horror………….. ……. Angad fell back looking fearfully and resignedly at gayatri……………….. 'stop him!' gayatri hissed frantically ………….'or Kaliya is dead!'……….Angad gulped n ran behind krishna……..

hope u liked it Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2sanitha7simmi.friends03Latha.Ibabithaj---Yemi---DareDevil_VickYrekrnpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Amarprem - Chapter 19" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Oh my, Dhanya why did you stop,Shocked
 I hope K will reach in time to save P from KaliyaAngry, and I hope he gets a good beating from K.

Loved this line,
he was not realizing that his heart was trying to cross over that boundary which will land him in the most beautiful place in the world    beautifully written.

Again a brilliant updateClap can't wait for the next one hope P will be okay, update soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyaridhakarn

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Awsome Clap
Kaliya gone dead Angry
KST in full action waiting for next impatiently Day Dreaming

Latha.Ibabithajdhakarn

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Oh my, Dhanya why did you stop,Shocked
I hope K will reach in time to save P from KaliyaAngry, and I hope he gets a good beating from K.

Loved this line,
<font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">he was not
realizing that his heart was trying to cross over that boundary which will land
him in the most beautiful place in the world    <font color="#000000"><font size="2">beautifully written.

<font size="2">Again a brilliant updateClap c<font size="2">an't wai<font size="2">t for the <font size="2">next <font size="2">on<font size="2">e hope P will be okay, update soon.</font></font></font></font></font></font>
</font></font></font>

Completely agree tooo beautiful the feelings of both r just speechless Embarrassed

babithajrekrndhakarn

Hope2

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyarirekrndhakarn

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
wow its really interesting ,you write so well i am addicted to this OS ClapClapClap

please update very soon, i really want to know what will happen next Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnpiyarapiyari

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Beautiful... Lovely one again Dhans... I seriously want this FF should not hv an end... I so loving it... Hug
She shook her head , feeling frustrated at herself for letting him in her thoughts again''''''.. 
he shook his head in frustration ……he was not realizing that his heart was trying to cross over that boundary which will land him in the most beautiful place in the world ……..  

What a piece of writing... There is a chemistry in their actions too... Great couple... truly magical... Kriya r the best...Clap

Edited by babithaj - 29 March 2013 at 1:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96simmi.friends03rekrndhakarnpiyarapiyari

DareDevil_VickY

IF-Rockerz

DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
wow ssuperb update dhanya
waiting for action 'ab tera kya hoga rey kaliya' LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Post Reply New Post